February 1st, 2006 at 01:58pm
I must be ageist then, I don't like kids and old people. -__-
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 1st, 2006 at 06:05pm
Harlequin Girl (Cha):

Don't be too hard on yourself...nobody likes kids.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 1st, 2006 at 06:08pm
Incubus:
Harlequin Girl (Cha):

Don't be too hard on yourself...nobody likes kids.

yeah even the people who have them at times dislike them. Wink
Super Black Market Karlee
Idiot
Super Black Market Karlee
February 1st, 2006 at 06:46pm
Harlequin Girl (Cha):

Same here.
But just because I don't like them doesn't mean I don't respect them. I think everyone and their opinions should be respected, regardless of age, or anything else for that matter.
Never gonna happen with so many ignorant people in the world, but its worth a shot.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
February 1st, 2006 at 10:48pm
I try not to be ageist.

But, I know most of my family has opinions about me and my age. But they're hypocritical about it. Such as, I'm too young to talk about/ do this... but I'm perfectly old enough to take responsability in that...

Sometimes though, I'll admit, I can find myself being ageist. Then I backtrack, because sometimes.. as mentioned before, it almost seems like the younger are the wiser.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:35pm
i need to ask this right, if you are suposed to respect your elders and i do, what about Hitler he is an elder.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:36pm
He's dead, though.

I do feel the need to show a certain amount of respect for the dead, however.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:38pm
Bloodraine:
He's dead, though.

i know it was a daft question, but it was somthing that my kids said to me ealier when i said that they should respect they're elders.
fender
Geek
fender
February 3rd, 2006 at 04:26am
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
He's dead, though.

i know it was a daft question, but it was somthing that my kids said to me ealier when i said that they should respect they're elders.

it is a valid question, but even though he is older, he is inhumane, unjuste and a total pig who killed many innocent people simply because he wanted a nation of blonde haired, blue eyed, people and jews did not comply with that so he tortured them, forced them to live amoungst thier own people's dead, rotting bodies. No one who can do that and sleep at night deserves respect! res[ect is some thing we are bron with but can loose instantly due to our actions.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:00am
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
He's dead, though.

it is a valid question, but even though he is older, he is inhumane, unjuste and a total pig who killed many innocent people simply because he wanted a nation of blonde haired, blue eyed, people and jews did not comply with that so he tortured them, forced them to live amoungst thier own people's dead, rotting bodies. No one who can do that and sleep at night deserves respect! res[ect is some thing we are bron with but can loose instantly due to our actions.

he didnt only kill jews he killed many other people aswell, Polish being one of them. But the strangest thing is about hitler was that he came froma part jewish family and he had a mistress that was jewish aswell.
fender
Geek
fender
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:14am
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
He's dead, though.

he didnt only kill jews he killed many other people aswell, Polish being one of them. But the strangest thing is about hitler was that he came froma part jewish family and he had a mistress that was jewish aswell.

i know, its very odd. he must have been crazy!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:16am
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
He's dead, though.

well yeah i dont think anyone will disagree with you there.
fender
Geek
fender
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:21am
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
He's dead, though.

it is a valid question, but even though he is older, he is inhumane, unjuste and a total pig who killed many innocent people simply because he wanted a nation of blonde haired, blue eyed, people and jews did not comply with that so he tortured them, forced them to live amoungst thier own people's dead, rotting bodies. No one who can do that and sleep at night deserves respect! respect is some thing we are bron with but can loose instantly due to our actions.

i would have really love to talk to him. not because i admire him but because i want to know what the fuck was going through his mind!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:32am
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
He's dead, though.

it is a valid question, but even though he is older, he is inhumane, unjuste and a total pig who killed many innocent people simply because he wanted a nation of blonde haired, blue eyed, people and jews did not comply with that so he tortured them, forced them to live amoungst thier own people's dead, rotting bodies. No one who can do that and sleep at night deserves respect! respect is some thing we are bron with but can loose instantly due to our actions.

i would have really love to talk to him. not because i admire him but because i want to know what the fuck was going through his mind!

yeah and me. But i dont know if this is right biut i heard that he didnt actually order the killing of the jews that decision came down to gerin dont know if its true or not.
fender
Geek
fender
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:49am
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
He's dead, though.

yeah and me. But i dont know if this is right biut i heard that he didnt actually order the killing of the jews that decision came down to gerin dont know if its true or not.

thats not true i dont think
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 11:48am
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
He's dead, though.

my history is crap!
fender
Geek
fender
February 4th, 2006 at 12:36pm
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
He's dead, though.

my history is crap!

No, I'm still in school, i have learnt about this but not very closley so i dont know, mabye your right? i'll have a look on the internet.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 4th, 2006 at 02:49pm
Guys, quotes!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 20th, 2006 at 07:25am
i respect older people but why oh why do they have to croos the road in front of you diagnonally, why cnt they just cross the road in a straight line like normal people, its allmost has though they have a shield of respect and that will protect them, and why is it when you driving along do they NOT look at the traffic they just staunter across the road, that is like "if i dont see the car it wont hurt me" ARGH!!!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 20th, 2006 at 11:15am
Magne:
i respect older people but why oh why do they have to croos the road in front of you diagnonally, why cnt they just cross the road in a straight line like normal people, its allmost has though they have a shield of respect and that will protect them, and why is it when you driving along do they NOT look at the traffic they just staunter across the road, that is like "if i dont see the car it wont hurt me" ARGH!!!

I do that.

Not because i'm old, but because I know damn well the cars will stop for me. Down in the village, the avearage car speed is like 5 miles per hour. Cool
Register