Lucifer's_Child:
Baby Alien:
Lucifer's_Child:
WARNING. EXTREMLY GRAPHIC IMAGES

http://www.awitness.org/journal/holy_war_jihad_bible.html

Thoughts on that?

What are the pictures of?

Kinda....lots of blood.

Humans with bits missing and so on. Nasty.

I looked. That's really sick.
Shocked
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
March 1st, 2006 at 06:05pm
LovesBillieJoe:
i think that the God lets the devil do a certain amount of damage because in the end we are all saved. he is punishing us for our sins. He is not the one who is evil, we are. we deserve what He lets the devil do to us (sickness, war, famine, death, divorce) because of the original sin (eve eats fruit from forbidden tree). all beings must suffer because of that. God is good and he is just giving us what we deserve.

Maybe God is in fact the greater evil because he lets Satan get away with doing loads of evil things and makes sure that humans believe Him (God) to be good because He goes round forgiving people and cleaning up after the devil...(the "graphic images" really back up this point)

To me the whole religon of Christianity is flawed anyway because what is the first symbol that comes to mind when you think Christianity? A crucifix - an instrument of torture, death and sacrifice.

Has anyone noticed that one of the few wars going on in the world today is the one in Jerusalem, fought only because of differences in religon, and between religons which promote tolerance and peace?
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
March 2nd, 2006 at 07:05am
stupidthingsspellsalzburg:
God is NOT evil. End of story. Satan is.

How the hell do you know?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 10:11am
VF Lover!:

because we are taught from the bible that there are two men, one god (good and satan (bad very bad)
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:19am
Magne:
VF Lover!:

because we are taught from the bible that there are two men, one god (good and satan (bad very bad)

Yes, but how do you know the Bible is correct?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:28am
Lucifer's_Child:

How'd you know it isn't? Wink

My point of view;

Without the Bible, Satan would not have been created. Satan came into existance (whether he and God are the same being, whether he is a creation of God, whether he created God, I don't care), or at least came to the attention of Mankind, through the Bible. Using this theory, I believe the Bible teachings on the fictional (in my Opnion) character of Satan to be correct.

It's like argung that Goldilocks was a brunette, saying that what Jim Aylesworth wrote was not true.

Of course, all my own opinion.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:34am
Bloodraine:
Lucifer's_Child:

How'd you know it isn't? Wink

I don't. But she/he said "God is not evil. End of. Satan is." and Nat said how do you know that? Then Magne said about that's what it said in the Bible, and so I said how do you know if it's correct Very Happy

Bloodraine:
My point of view;

Without the Bible, Satan would not have been created. Satan came into existance (whether he and God are the same being, whether he is a creation of God, whether he created God, I don't care), or at least came to the attention of Mankind, through the Bible. Using this theory, I believe the Bible teachings on the fictional (in my Opnion) character of Satan to be correct.

It's like argung that Goldilocks was a brunette, saying that what Jim Aylesworth wrote was not true.

Of course, all my own opinion.

I can't really comment because I don't follow the Bible's teaching (yes I know you dont either).
What I mean is, Satan is bad, God is good to Christians, because that is what their whole faith is built around.
I actually believe in Satan and En-Sof (suppose En Sof is kinda like the Christian God, but it is sexless and stuff. It is IT.) But I don't believe either of them to be good or evil. They're above that.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:38am
God is evil when people make him evil.
I also believe that God exists because people want him to exist (even though I don't believe in God.)

o_o I can't develope that, or anything.

Oh god, those pictures. x_x
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:41am
Lucifer's_Child:
I can't really comment because I don't follow the Bible's teaching (yes I know you dont either).
What I mean is, Satan is bad, God is good to Christians, because that is what their whole faith is built around.
I actually believe in Satan and En-Sof (suppose En Sof is kinda like the Christian God, but it is sexless and stuff. It is IT.) But I don't believe either of them to be good or evil. They're above that.

I believe there is no superior being (being Atheist and all). But Superior beings, although they do not exist to my mind, still play a very useful part in people's lives. It gives them comfort, security, belief, hope.

The Bible (and any other religious document), to me, is an elaborate story designed to make people lead better lives, all with the aid of a Superior Being as a 'mascot' if you like. This is why I believe 'God' can never be called Evil. He wasn't designed to be evil in the first place. Y'know? Cool
SARAnade
SARAnade
March 2nd, 2006 at 03:54pm
[quote="kfk8e"]
LovesBillieJoe:
i think that the God lets the devil do a certain amount of damage because in the end we are all saved. he is punishing us for our sins. He is not the one who is evil, we are. we deserve what He lets the devil do to us (sickness, war, famine, death, divorce) because of the original sin (eve eats fruit from forbidden tree). all beings must suffer because of that. God is good and he is just giving us what we deserve.

Maybe God is in fact the greater evil because he lets Satan get away with doing loads of evil things and makes sure that humans believe Him (God) to be good because He goes round forgiving people and cleaning up after the devil...(the "graphic images" really back up this point)

i think that the only reason he lets satan do these things to us because overall, we deserve it and he loves us too much to do any evil to us, overall WE GET WHAT WE DESERVE, i cant make it any clearer!
i know there will be many contradictions to this but im sorry its what i beleive!
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:06pm
LovesBillieJoe:
kfk8e:
LovesBillieJoe:

i think that the only reason he lets satan do these things to us because overall, we deserve it and he loves us too much to do any evil to us, overall WE GET WHAT WE DESERVE, i cant make it any clearer!
i know there will be many contradictions to this but im sorry its what i beleive!

I understand what you are saying, because humans do deserve what they get. However, if God loves us so much then why does he allow any evil to come? If my interpretations of Jesus' temptations are correct, then anytime a person "Sins" it is because they have been tempted by the devil (Satan). Why couldn't God just take Satan away? He is, after all, all powerful...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:15pm
Jesus Christ? - Rev. F. Nagash

Hmmm, a dead son of a God on a stick, this would seem to sound a bit abrasive but it is however a truth. Christians have twisted the story of Christ around so much there is no one story that has not been manipulated about the Lord of the fools. In reality the Christian Church would not tell you Jesus there so called pure Son of God had sex with Mary Magdalene in the original uncut un-manipulated Bible. Hundreds of pages have been torn out of or rewritten in the Bible to make it seem their Bastard son and his father could do no wrong. How could a fully evolved human being believe in all that rubbish that he died for us and for our sins I say thanks but I need no salvation from my sins. They treat him like a God because he supposedly died for our sins, but if he could save the world why couldn't the fool save himself? If someone in today's society were to claim to be the Son of God they would be mocked and called a lunatic so why is it possible then and not today? Christianity is a blinded closed-minded faith of death and perversion, and I will defend all of my accusations.

First off ask a Christian why he believes in God and Jesus Christ and he will not be able to give you a solid answer he may tell you because the Bible tells them so but the Bible was written by man you might as well worship something from a Stephen King novel then. Christianity is closed minded to all other philosophies and religions and I have experienced this first hand, Just take a buss and wear a noticeable Baphomet or Inverted Pentagram and watch all the little Christians stair at you like a murdering freak. Christianity is a death worshipping faith as they all live to please a God whom they have no physical proof of to go to some kind of cloud filled wonderland of joy which they have no solid proof of. And finally Christianity is a religion of pure perversion as in the Bible it states man was put on the earth to reproduce and yet the Christian Church would tell you pre-marital sex is wrong, but I ask why is it wrong? Suppose you were to marry someone then find out you are not sexually compatible then what? Christians can have there little beliefs if you even wish to call them that for they really have nothing to believe in but if they ever chose to bash the Satanist I simply ask them why are they a Christian and leave them stumped!
SARAnade
SARAnade
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:17pm
kfk8e:
LovesBillieJoe:
kfk8e:
LovesBillieJoe:

I understand what you are saying, because humans do deserve what they get. However, if God loves us so much then why does he allow any evil to come? If my interpretations of Jesus' temptations are correct, then anytime a person "Sins" it is because they have been tempted by the devil (Satan). Why couldn't God just take Satan away? He is, after all, all powerful...

you know, ive asked my father that question billions of times
"dad, if god loves us than why does he let satan to bad stuff to us?"
ive been saying it since i could understand! but you know what, my dad says,
"sara, its not for us to know why god does the things that he does we just have to life our life for him, after all thats why were here arent we, because of him"

so what im trying to say is, its none of our business WHY things happen we just have to accept them!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:20pm
That is possibly the most poorly punctuated article I have ever read.

I don't get why these people can't respect the beliefs of others and live their lives without sticking their ores in and pissing on their faiths.

If you don't want to believe, then fine. Just don't go converting other people.

The same goes for Christians, too, I might add.
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:35pm
LovesBillieJoe:

"sara, its not for us to know why god does the things that he does we just have to life our life for him, after all thats why were here arent we, because of him"

so what im trying to say is, its none of our business WHY things happen we just have to accept them!

My dad (haha we're arguing about our dads, I feel like I'm 5) was brought up by two very Roman Catholic parents. His mum is Italian and his dad is Polish. He went to an RC school, and once he asked his RE teacher about two parts in the Bible that contradict each other and his teacher was like "It is one of God's little mysteries, we cannot expect to understand all of his teachings. Only in Heaven will we understand more." and my Dad just thought that was such a get out clause for any Christian.

"Why does God allow suffering?"
"Its one of his mysteries..."
Confused

To this day, my dad believes that religon was made before humans understood about science, but knew that there was something that made them be alive (sorry that was so poorly worded, I can't think of any other way), but nowadays science has overtaken religon and many things in the bible/toran or whatever can be explained.
SARAnade
SARAnade
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:41pm
kfk8e:
LovesBillieJoe:

my Dad just thought that was such a get out clause for any Christian.

Confused

it is not a "get out clause" for christians, its the truth, and the reason God keeps things from us is because we are so mortal that we wont understand his reasons. think about it would you tell someone who lied to you behind your back why you're punishing them.....i dont think i would?
its the same thing with us and God, we betrayed him, what gives us the right to know why he does what he does?
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:49pm
LovesBillieJoe:
kfk8e:
LovesBillieJoe:

my Dad just thought that was such a get out clause for any Christian.

Confused

it is not a "get out clause" for christians, its the truth, and the reason God keeps things from us is because we are so mortal that we wont understand his reasons. think about it would you tell someone who lied to you behind your back why you're punishing them.....i dont think i would?
its the same thing with us and God, we betrayed him, what gives us the right to know why he does what he does?

As you are a Christian, it is your truth.
I personally would tell someone why I was punishing them. Secrets just lead to more secrets, which end up leaving everyone worse off.
But how did we betray God? (it's probably something really obvious, but my mind has drawn a blank...)
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:52pm
kfk8e:
But how did we betray God? (it's probably something really obvious, but my mind has drawn a blank...)

We didn't.

God made us in his image and likeness, therefore he made us with our faults and imperfections. If you're talking about the apple of Eden or the great flood, they were mistakes. Human nature lends itself to those mistakes. It was unavoidable.
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
March 2nd, 2006 at 04:58pm
Bloodraine:
kfk8e:

We didn't.

God made us in his image and likeness, therefore he made us with our faults and imperfections. If you're talking about the apple of Eden or the great flood, they were mistakes. Human nature lends itself to those mistakes. It was unavoidable.

I never thought about it that way before.

It is true though Smile
SARAnade
SARAnade
March 2nd, 2006 at 05:00pm
Bloodraine:
kfk8e:

We didn't.

the temptation for the fruit from the tree of life was a simple test to see what man cherishes more, pleasures or God.now, clearly because of our human nautre we will lean towards the pleasures but you can still have pleasures as well as God. no im not contradicting my point but in the bible it does say "we are inclined by nature to hate God and our neighbour" therefore we will always do what we want, it is BECAUSE of sin that we are like that. i dont know why God allows us to do evil [even Eve in the first place] but he MUST have a good reason! i would be so happy to know why, fuck talking about this really confuses me! sometimes its just like, please God, show us why!
Register