Violence of Summer

AuthorMessage
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
August 29th, 2006 at 10:52am
GDgroupie_23:
yeah no kidding.. and hows that other one goin' eh??? Lies cant disguise,... or w/e its called... eh? eh? eh?! ok im going to work now.. bai!

Wow work...FUN , *note the sarcasm*

Oh yeah the Lies Can Hardly Disguise One...yeah it's kinda rusting away but I'm on a roll with this new one. It should be fun...once I'm finished with VOS, I have really really bad writers block atm...it's soooo annoying Evil or Very Mad
wire party
Geek
wire party
August 30th, 2006 at 01:12pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie_23:
yeah no kidding.. and hows that other one goin' eh??? Lies cant disguise,... or w/e its called... eh? eh? eh?! ok im going to work now.. bai!

Wow work...FUN , *note the sarcasm*

Oh yeah the Lies Can Hardly Disguise One...yeah it's kinda rusting away but I'm on a roll with this new one. It should be fun...once I'm finished with VOS, I have really really bad writers block atm...it's soooo annoying Evil or Very Mad

This isn't good news. I hope your not loosing your touch... Crying or Very sad
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
August 30th, 2006 at 01:13pm
lmfao no
I'm just a bit stuck I don't know where to go from here...it's pissing me off I'm falling behind
wire party
Geek
wire party
August 30th, 2006 at 04:08pm
Okay I changed my mind about slaggin' off Twisted Love once you sent me the start off. Post it...and post it now. It's amazing...I WANT IT

arrrrrrrg *chokes....falls on floor*
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
August 30th, 2006 at 04:13pm
Told you it would be kick arse
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
September 6th, 2006 at 11:08am
Ijust submitted another a part. Andit's my bday today so wish me a happy 17th Very Happy
~Sexxi~Tre~
Geek
~Sexxi~Tre~

Mibba
September 8th, 2006 at 12:06pm
I'm going to start this story sometime soon... I've heard so much about it and I can't wait. Oh and happy birthday girl for the other day by the way. Did you get the cake i sent... the lifesize one with Dexter Fletcher inside Wink

Sammi x
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
September 9th, 2006 at 07:35am
~Sexxi~Tre~:
I'm going to start this story sometime soon... I've heard so much about it and I can't wait. Oh and happy birthday girl for the other day by the way. Did you get the cake i sent... the lifesize one with Dexter Fletcher inside Wink

Sammi x

oh YEY
life size Dexter Fletcher in a cake can't get much better! Thanks bab-eh Wink Cool

And getting back to VOS news - here's part 43 people !!
http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/fan/story/2983/42/
wire party
Geek
wire party
September 11th, 2006 at 12:33pm
It's true what everyone's saying you know. Billie is being a right fat ol' bitch.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
September 11th, 2006 at 12:36pm
wire party:
It's true what everyone's saying you know. Billie is being a right fat ol' bitch.

Well someone's gotta do it ey. If it ain't Mike, it's Tré, if it ain't Tré it's Billie... haha

Just you wait 'till the next coupla chappys
wire party
Geek
wire party
September 11th, 2006 at 12:37pm
Madeluxx:
wire party:

Well someone's gotta do it ey. If it ain't Mike, it's Tré, if it ain't Tré it's Billie... haha

oooh lookin' forward to it. lots and lots of drama i hope.

i miss the good old Charlie and Tré moments Sad
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
September 12th, 2006 at 10:21am
wire party:
Madeluxx:
wire party:

oooh lookin' forward to it. lots and lots of drama i hope.

i miss the good old Charlie and Tré moments Sad

aaw...

but yes lots more drama. some Billie and Adie drama and after that well...you'll just hafta see what happens.. Cool
wire party
Geek
wire party
September 12th, 2006 at 03:49pm
Madeluxx:

aaw...

but yes lots more drama. some Billie and Adie drama and after that well...you'll just hafta see what happens.. Cool

ooooooh Billie and Adie drama!? Me likey, we haven't really heard alot about that in a while! So c'mon give me a tiny bit of inside scoop. I know you want to...
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
September 12th, 2006 at 03:55pm
I'm gonna do something I've never done before...

A snipet, of part 44:

“You’re thinking what I’m thinking aren’t you?” Adrienne said seriously.

“I don’t know you tell me. Mike hasn’t talked to me about it, I just presume that everything is okay but I know it isn’t.”

Adie shook her head sighing out heavily. “It’s tearing Billie apart deep down you know? I don’t think we can go on much longer as a family with him in this state Sid. I mean he hasn’t talked to his two best friends in five months! It’s just not right.”

Sid bit her lip nervously. “They’ll come around. The three of them are all being as ignorant as each other. ‘Well he hasn’t contacted me, so I’m not gonna contact him’, it just goes around in circles.”

“Green Day was his life Sid.” Adrienne pointed out.

“Well then you have to show him that, that isn’t true. You should be his life. Joey and Jake should be his life.”
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
September 12th, 2006 at 05:57pm
Just thought I'd submit this;

all the songs I've used in VOS...

wire party
Geek
wire party
September 13th, 2006 at 04:19pm
Madeluxx:
I'm gonna do something I've never done before...

A snipet, of part 44:

“You’re thinking what I’m thinking aren’t you?” Adrienne said seriously.

“I don’t know you tell me. Mike hasn’t talked to me about it, I just presume that everything is okay but I know it isn’t.”

Adie shook her head sighing out heavily. “It’s tearing Billie apart deep down you know? I don’t think we can go on much longer as a family with him in this state Sid. I mean he hasn’t talked to his two best friends in five months! It’s just not right.”

Sid bit her lip nervously. “They’ll come around. The three of them are all being as ignorant as each other. ‘Well he hasn’t contacted me, so I’m not gonna contact him’, it just goes around in circles.”

“Green Day was his life Sid.” Adrienne pointed out.

“Well then you have to show him that, that isn’t true. You should be his life. Joey and Jake should be his life.”

ooo intense. Can't wait for it. I'm loving Sid back in the story Cool
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
September 13th, 2006 at 04:35pm
wire party:

Meet too. Laughing

I've always liked Sid, I think she's the more 'laid back' one out of all the nobles.

REACH UP FOR THE SUNRISE, PUT YOUR HANDS INTO THE BIG SKY! (Sorry I'm listening to that song right now)
wire party
Geek
wire party
September 13th, 2006 at 04:38pm
Madeluxx:
wire party:

Meet too. Laughing

I've always liked Sid, I think she's the more 'laid back' one out of all the nobles.

REACH UP FOR THE SUNRISE, PUT YOUR HANDS INTO THE BIG SKY! (Sorry I'm listening to that song right now)

Well you do have a knack for bursting into song alot of the time so... Rolling Eyes

I still miss Charlie and Tré action though Crying or Very sad It was so sad when she left
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
September 18th, 2006 at 10:55am
wire party:

I still miss Charlie and Tré action though Crying or Very sad It was so sad when she left

Hug
don't worry i just submitted the next part. And I'm working on the one after that so lots of writing happening Very Happy

It's coming to a close end...only a few more chapters Sad
~Sexxi~Tre~
Geek
~Sexxi~Tre~

Mibba
September 19th, 2006 at 09:52am
I've just read the first chapter and love it Wink
Register