fender
Geek
fender
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:15am
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
i think that they shouldnt be able to dictate what we do in our countries if they are asylum seekers because its not thier place. they do not have to look at the cartoon, they choose to. so they can't blame other people for it. I also think that thye should not be alowed to take some one hostage for simply expressing them selves...freedom of speech is a human right (which i often have to familiarise teachers with!) so they shouldnt be allowed to take that away from us, but then in us not letting them take away our freedom of speech is that jepordising thiers?

if they took away freedom of speach nobody would talk to anyone. Because w wouldnt know what to say and wouldnt want to talk about the wrong things just in case we were prosecuted.

yeah thats true but when we decided that they cant take away ours by not letting us make cartoons and what have you we took away thiers because we are disenabling them to put thier oppinion forward. i do totally agree that what they are doing is wrong. but i can however see thier point of view.

but many people got offened when there was a cartoon done of christ on a toilet having a conversation with tony blair, and they had many e mails and letters saying that they were offened but that doesnt stop them so why should they be allowed to stop somthing getting published when the
westerners can't?

yeah i totally see that, but all i want to say is that they should be aloud to express thier oppinion but not necesarily change any thing.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:20am
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
i think that they shouldnt be able to dictate what we do in our countries if they are asylum seekers because its not thier place. they do not have to look at the cartoon, they choose to. so they can't blame other people for it. I also think that thye should not be alowed to take some one hostage for simply expressing them selves...freedom of speech is a human right (which i often have to familiarise teachers with!) so they shouldnt be allowed to take that away from us, but then in us not letting them take away our freedom of speech is that jepordising thiers?

if they took away freedom of speach nobody would talk to anyone. Because w wouldnt know what to say and wouldnt want to talk about the wrong things just in case we were prosecuted.

yeah thats true but when we decided that they cant take away ours by not letting us make cartoons and what have you we took away thiers because we are disenabling them to put thier oppinion forward. i do totally agree that what they are doing is wrong. but i can however see thier point of view.

but many people got offened when there was a cartoon done of christ on a toilet having a conversation with tony blair, and they had many e mails and letters saying that they were offened but that doesnt stop them so why should they be allowed to stop somthing getting published when the
westerners can't?

yeah i totally see that, but all i want to say is that they should be aloud to express thier oppinion but not necesarily change any thing.

yes they should have aright to have an opinion but at the end of the day the people who say whats goes into papers should be the editors and not anyone else i am a firm beliver of free speach.
fender
Geek
fender
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:22am
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

westerners can't?

yes they should have aright to have an opinion but at the end of the day the people who say whats goes into papers should be the editors and not anyone else i am a firm beliver of free speach.

me too totaly. thats why i wa saying that they should have freedom of speech too. and i think we are both pretty much agreed on that.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:26am
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

westerners can't?

me too totaly. thats why i wa saying that they should have freedom of speech too. and i think we are both pretty much agreed on that.

yes i think we do, but we shouldnt and never have one rule for one and then anouther rule for anouther group of people life cant work that way.
fender
Geek
fender
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:31am
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:

westerners can't?

yes i think we do, but we shouldnt and never have one rule for one and then anouther rule for anouther group of people life cant work that way.

omigd NO. i hate it when people are all like DONT DO THAT and then they go ahead and do it them sleves, especially when its thoose in authority! i agree with you so totally on that!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 3rd, 2006 at 11:15am
tre_cool_is_god:
i feal offened that they are trying to take anyway our right to free speach, if they dont want to see cartoons about them then there is a country that they can go to and its called Pakistan.

Why only Pakistan? Confused

There are so many other countries within which Muslim communities live and are the main faith...
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
February 3rd, 2006 at 11:25am
I suppose it was just a way of making a sentence shorter.
Think about it A sentence like this ' They can go to a place called pakihstan, iraq, iran etc' doesn't sound as good as the short and sweet version. Wink
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 3rd, 2006 at 11:25am
They can go to a place. That place is called; The Middle East. Wink

Obviously that isn't what I think...Although she does have a good point.

And as for those Muslims and their threats, well, quite franky, they already have a bad enough reputation because of a moronic minority. This isn't helping anything.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 11:36am
Bloodraine:
They can go to a place. That place is called; The Middle East. Wink

Obviously that isn't what I think...Although she does have a good point.

And as for those Muslims and their threats, well, quite franky, they already have a bad enough reputation because of a moronic minority. This isn't helping anything.

trying to make sentences shorter, i was trying to make a point.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
February 3rd, 2006 at 11:42am
^What she said.

What goes through their minds when they see somthing like this 'errrrr look Mohammed some danish guy taking the piss, lets kidnapp someone and hold them at gun point.....with no radsome.'

'yeah balacalavas on, lets react with terroisim!'
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 12:52pm
Vader_Darth:
^What she said.

What goes through their minds when they see somthing like this 'errrrr look Mohammed some danish guy taking the piss, lets kidnapp someone and hold them at gun point.....with no radsome.'

'yeah balacalavas on, lets react with terroisim!'

i think its gone all out of proportion. Did anyone see the tv programme last night i think it was called my travels with my beard? I caught the last 20 mins of it.

He was talking to a muslim who said basically that anyone without a beard is a peadophile. I know many many men without beards and they are great thankyou!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:40pm
i've just seen these cartoons and may i say what a fuss over nothing way to blow everything out of proportion. They want freedom of speach has long as it doesnt go to far and that is called limitation of speach.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
February 4th, 2006 at 07:02am
^ correct its just a bloody cartoon.

now in London there a muslim protests with pickit signs saying 'your 9/11 will come Europe.'
Now if that ain't terrorism please tell me what is.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 4th, 2006 at 09:23am
Vader_Darth:

now in London there a muslim protests with pickit signs saying 'your 9/11 will come Europe.'

I watched the news last night...to see the coverage on this story in particular, as the whole event intrigues me. Some signs I saw held aloft were;

"Behead those who go against Islam"
"Death to Denmark"
"Europe, You'll come crawling when the Mujahideen come Roaring"

I also heard chants of 'Jihad'. This kind of behaviour really isn't acceptable to me. I really think the whole thing has been taken too far by the protesters. There was also some interview with Jack Straw on the news; Unsurprisingly, he was against the cartoon being printed.

^ I stole this picture of the Protesters from Sky News.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 4th, 2006 at 12:23pm
Bloodraine:
Vader_Darth:

I watched the news last night...to see the coverage on this stroy in particular, as the whole event intrigues me. Some signs I saw held aloft were;

"Death to Denmark"

I also heard chants of 'Jihad'. This kind of behaviour really isn't acceptable to me. I really think the whole thing has been taken too far by the protesters. There was also some interview with Jack Straw on the news; Unsurprisingly, he was against the cartoon being printed.

they are now calling for the person who drew the catoon to be beheaded that is not freedom of speach,
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 4th, 2006 at 12:32pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
Vader_Darth:

I watched the news last night...to see the coverage on this stroy in particular, as the whole event intrigues me. Some signs I saw held aloft were;

"Death to Denmark"

they are now calling for the person who drew the catoon to be beheaded that is not freedom of speach,

i was listening to the radio just a min ago and they are now burning danish embassies to the ground to me that just makes the cartoons correct in what they were saying.
fender
Geek
fender
February 4th, 2006 at 12:47pm
tre_cool_is_god:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
Vader_Darth:

"Death to Denmark"

i was listening to the radio just a min ago and they are now burning danish embassies to the ground to me that just makes the cartoons correct in what they were saying.

exactly they are very stupid, in protesting against this cartoon. they are in actual fact proving it right. they are by no means going down the right channels to solve this issue!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 4th, 2006 at 12:51pm
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
Vader_Darth:

"Death to Denmark"

exactly they are very stupid, in protesting against this cartoon. they are in actual fact proving it right. they are by no means going down the right channels to solve this issue!

anyway who is calling for a person to be beheaded should be out on trial to encite a crime.
fender
Geek
fender
February 4th, 2006 at 12:59pm
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
Vader_Darth:

"Death to Denmark"

anyway who is calling for a person to be beheaded should be out on trial to encite a crime.

so true
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 4th, 2006 at 05:35pm
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
fender:
tre_cool_is_god:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
Vader_Darth:

"Death to Denmark"

so true

on tele just now one guy was holding a banner saying europe is a cancer and islam is the answer, therefore to me he is racist.
Register