GUNS!!!

AuthorMessage
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 04:15am
^ Because guns are less accesible to Britains, we don't carry any in are car or what not because we havn't been brought up in a media hype nation where the idea of protecting yourself is showcased so often.

Also unless it has a purpose hunting is banned here so fewer people have a reason to have a gun.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 04:28am
NeoSteph:
^ Because guns are less accesible to Britains, we don't carry any in are car or what not because we havn't been brought up in a media hype nation where the idea of protecting yourself is showcased so often.

Also unless it has a purpose hunting is banned here so fewer people have a reason to have a gun.

i wander though how many of us would actually carry a gun if we had to? I say that if it was to protect my family the i would but i dont really know.

You can still hunt in some woods as long has it is with an air rifle and you have a licence and permission from the person who owns the woods, hunting in private woods is still very alive wales (i am sad to say)
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 04:40am
tre_cool_is_god:
NeoSteph:

i wander though how many of us would actually carry a gun if we had to? I say that if it was to protect my family the i would but i dont really know.

You can still hunt in some woods as long has it is with an air rifle and you have a licence and permission from the person who owns the woods, hunting in private woods is still very alive wales (i am sad to say)

I wouldn't like any weapon a gun can be used against you, if someone tried to highjack my car or something i would just run them over.

did not know that. The countryside in devon is mainly owned by the national trust and the prince so i think fox hunting used to go on down here but nothing else.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 04:50am
NeoSteph:
tre_cool_is_god:
NeoSteph:

I wouldn't like any weapon a gun can be used against you, if someone tried to highjack my car or something i would just run them over.

did not know that. The countryside in devon is mainly owned by the national trust and the prince so i think fox hunting used to go on down here but nothing else.

yeah my friend used to go hunting every sunday. Rabbits were his animals of choice (i dont talk to him anymore he decided that he would bring me a presant) didnt go down to well
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
February 16th, 2006 at 10:39am
I don't know, but in whitch states in america is legalized to have guns for your own business? (then happen things like in Columbine)
and what about the - you can shoot somebody who stands on your territory without asking anything ? What happened to the world?
A human life is something you can simply give away, each human is something special...Why do guns exist, they don't do do anything else like pain...on animals, humans....They're totally stupid.
And the people who owns them and thinks that they are cool are stupid too.
Fuck guns. We don't need them.
Talking about arms, I personally prefer some middle ages sword or bow. But not to get hurt anybody.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 11:03am
~ Christie ~:
I don't know, but in whitch states in america is legalized to have guns for your own business? (then happen things like in Columbine)
and what about the - you can shoot somebody who stands on your territory without asking anything ? What happened to the world?
A human life is something you can simply give away, each human is something special...Why do guns exist, they don't do do anything else like pain...on animals, humans....They're totally stupid.
And the people who owns them and thinks that they are cool are stupid too.
Fuck guns. We don't need them.
Talking about arms, I personally prefer some middle ages sword or bow. But not to get hurt anybody.
Clap
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 11:16am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Once again, prove to me how the gun magically shot itself? Its not possible, its the idiotic person behind it. Besides that, guns will never be banned in the United States No matter how much its protested, the Second Amendment Clearly gives people the right to bear arms.

The gun didn't shoot itself ...Confused . What the bejesus are you talking about?

Without the gun, the person has no means to shoot. They can use other means, but the Gun is by far the most common. Therefore limiting guns and enhancing the rules will have a (small), yet positive effect on the levels of gun crime.

But if you're pro-guns (which you appear to be), fine. I'm just not a violent person. If you are, then it's up to you.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
February 16th, 2006 at 04:10pm
to the people at the end of page three: you all have absolutely no idea how guns are like in America!!!!!

yes, most guys have BB guns
no, there probably wouldn't be shock finding out one of your friends had a gun
no, we are not afraid to go outside because it isn't a big issue, and NO we aren't allowed to shoot people just because they're on our property

the only excuse for murder: defense
no other reasons

Columbine didn't happen because they could just get guns, the kids had illegal weapons too, the fault wasn't on America's gun laws, if it was they would have bought matches and gasoline and burned the damn thing down

now it's time for me to read page four
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 16th, 2006 at 04:13pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Once again, prove to me how the gun magically shot itself? Its not possible, its the idiotic person behind it. Besides that, guns will never be banned in the United States No matter how much its protested, the Second Amendment Clearly gives people the right to bear arms.

The gun didn't shoot itself ...Confused . What the bejesus are you talking about?

Without the gun, the person has no means to shoot. They can use other means, but the Gun is by far the most common. Therefore limiting guns and enhancing the rules will have a (small), yet positive effect on the levels of gun crime.

But if you're pro-guns (which you appear to be), fine. I'm just not a violent person. If you are, then it's up to you.
he/she means that it's the person's fault, not the guns

and if guns were illegal then knives would become more common...if not knives hand grenades.....if not that then there would be people robbing banks and commiting murder gladiator style

and this is just assuming that all people that commit gun crimes got their licence and purchased everything legally!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 04:19pm
spill_no_sick:

and if guns were illegal then knives would become more common...if not knives hand grenades.....if not that then there would be people robbing banks and commiting murder gladiator style

and this is just assuming that all people that commit gun crimes got their licence and purchased everything legally!

I know, I was taking the piss.

I don't think guns should be illegal. Never have I said this. Perhaps giving the laws a shake up, tighten them a little, maybe tax guns more, might not have a big impact, but what impact it does have will surely be worth something?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 16th, 2006 at 04:50pm
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:

I know, I was taking the piss.

I don't think guns should be illegal. Never have I said this. Perhaps giving the laws a shake up, tighten them a little, maybe tax guns more, might not have a big impact, but what impact it does have will surely be worth something?
I just think that there should licence....tax is immediatly given a "NO!" by the public
but if we have an annual licence renual and have specific licence for specific guns (Pistols, Assault Rifles, Shotguns, etc.)
Tyler
Tyler
February 16th, 2006 at 04:56pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
The idiot behind the gun is who should be held responsible Explain to me how an inanimate object can be held responsible for a persons action?

What if the 'idiot behind the gun" is a little kid who found the gun? you can't say that its his fault because how is he to know that its loaded/the saftey is on, etc.

Also, have you ever heard the word "accident"?
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 16th, 2006 at 05:00pm
Tyler:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
The idiot behind the gun is who should be held responsible Explain to me how an inanimate object can be held responsible for a persons action?

What if the 'idiot behind the gun" is a little kid who found the gun? you can't say that its his fault because how is he to know that its loaded/the saftey is on, etc.

I'm assuming IWTC meant when it was not an accident, but when a gun is used deliberately to harm someone.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 05:15pm
Incubus:
Tyler:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I'm assuming IWTC meant when it was not an accident, but when a gun is used deliberately to harm someone.

Yeah, accidents are a different ballgame, but seriously, if you do own a gun you need to be responsible for it and not leave it lwhere a kid can get it. No one in my house has a gun because I do have little brothers and a sister so something could happen, but that doesnt make me against them.

Guns are protected in the Constitution for a reason, 2nd amendment. If they take that right away whats next, freedom of Speech? People have rights, and one of them is to own a gun. What about when people critisice and question things, we dont always like that, sometimes what they say might offend you, but are you going to say they should lose their freedom of speech? No. People own guns and they may seem dangerous to you, but they have that right. Guns are dangerous, Im not denying that, Hell if I had one I'd have shot myself by now, but you have the right to bear arms. Murder wouldnt stop when guns are taken away, they would just become more brutal and creative.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 06:02pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Incubus:
Tyler:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Yeah, accidents are a different ballgame, but seriously, if you do own a gun you need to be responsible for it and not leave it lwhere a kid can get it. No one in my house has a gun because I do have little brothers and a sister so something could happen, but that doesnt make me against them.

Guns are protected in the Constitution for a reason, 2nd amendment. If they take that right away whats next, freedom of Speech? People have rights, and one of them is to own a gun. What about when people critisice and question things, we dont always like that, sometimes what they say might offend you, but are you going to say they should lose their freedom of speech? No. People own guns and they may seem dangerous to you, but they have that right. Guns are dangerous, Im not denying that, Hell if I had one I'd have shot myself by now, but you have the right to bear arms. Murder wouldnt stop when guns are taken away, they would just become more brutal and creative.

you cant get much more brutal than some one coming up to you and shooting you in the gut so it takes you ages to die in pain and agony
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 06:29pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Incubus:
Tyler:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

you cant get much more brutal than some one coming up to you and shooting you in the gut so it takes you ages to die in pain and agony.

Any method of murder is brutal, but there are some alot worse then being shot. I get the feeling people who intend to murder someone dont really care whats legal and what isnt, so making guns illegal wont effect them. What it will do is outrage good citizens and make them get guns illegally when all they want them for is protection. If guns were banned in the United States, it would be just like Prohibition, pointless. People would do it anyways and it would end up being repealed.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 06:36pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Incubus:
Tyler:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

you cant get much more brutal than some one coming up to you and shooting you in the gut so it takes you ages to die in pain and agony.

Any method of murder is brutal, but there are some alot worse then being shot. I get the feeling people who intend to murder someone dont really care whats legal and what isnt, so making guns illegal wont effect them. What it will do is outrage good citizens and make them get guns illegally when all they want them for is protection. If guns were banned in the United States, it would be just like Prohibition, pointless. People would do it anyways and it would end up being repealed.

we dont have the gun culture in britain like the americans have and we have little gun crime so if they banned guns then the amount of gun related crimes will go down.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 06:37pm
lert me ask you now if you had to would you carry a gun and kill some one if needed?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 07:16pm
Magne:
lert me ask you now if you had to would you carry a gun and kill some one if needed?
I have absoulutely No knowledge of how to even use a gun, Iv never even touched one. In self defense maybe, but honestly I dont think I could shoot someone, I feel bad squishing spiders.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 07:19pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I have absoulutely No knowledge of how to even use a gun, Iv never even touched one. In self defense maybe, but honestly I dont think I could shoot someone, I feel bad squishing spiders.

i'm sorry but i found that funny. Laughing Laughing Laughing People say that when you hold a gun it gives you a sense of power but i have held a gun and shot one and all it diid to me was freak me out i hated it.
Register