Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 07:26pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
lert me ask you now if you had to would you carry a gun and kill some one if needed?
I have absoulutely No knowledge of how to even use a gun, Iv never even touched one. In self defense maybe, but honestly I dont think I could shoot someone, I feel bad squishing spiders.

i'm sorry but i found that funny. Laughing Laughing Laughing People say that when you hold a gun it gives you a sense of power but i have held a gun and shot one and all it diid to me was freak me out i hated it.

I was serious, there is nothing wrong with using a gun in self defense, but I know I couldnt. i shot my dog with a paintball gun on accident and almost cried, there is no way I could shoot a person, but anyways, where were you going with that?
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 07:29pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
lert me ask you now if you had to would you carry a gun and kill some one if needed?
I have absoulutely No knowledge of how to even use a gun, Iv never even touched one. In self defense maybe, but honestly I dont think I could shoot someone, I feel bad squishing spiders.

i'm sorry but i found that funny. Laughing Laughing Laughing People say that when you hold a gun it gives you a sense of power but i have held a gun and shot one and all it diid to me was freak me out i hated it.

I was serious, there is nothing wrong with using a gun in self defense, but I know I couldnt. i shot my dog with a paintball gun on accident and almost cried, there is no way I could shoot a person, but anyways, where were you going with that?

i found the spider bit funny.

i just wandered for the people who are anti guns would they carry one or use one. Just a random thought
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 07:30pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:

i found the spider bit funny.

i just wandered for the people who are anti guns would they carry one or use one. Just a random thought

...but Im not Anti-guns, I made that clear in every post i made.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 07:33pm
it was also for the people who are anti guns.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 07:35pm
Magne:

I see Cool
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 07:41pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:

I see Cool
#

didnt word myself very well sorry. Embarassed
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 14th, 2006 at 03:44pm
i hate guns, i hate violence of any kind, except in self defence. There are better ways to defend yourself than with a gun, most of them non- lethal. Thats why i go to self defence classes. NO ONE should be allowed to carry guns and you definately should not be able to buy them freely. only specially trained police officers should be allowed guns and obviously soldiers. Martial arts can be a better defence than any gun, coz you cant get done for murder if you use it
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 04:59pm
My dad has 12 guns. Rifles, handguns, pistols, toy pistols...

He keeps it in a vault in a an unsued bedroom. But he lives in the country and owns a ranch. He uses it for protection for coyotes and wolves. Sometimes robbers. He also hunts...

Guns don't scare because my dad taught me how to use one. As long as you know what your doing, you shouldn't be as afraid. Some people still are if they do, some aren't.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 14th, 2006 at 05:44pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
i hate guns, i hate violence of any kind, except in self defence. There are better ways to defend yourself than with a gun, most of them non- lethal. Thats why i go to self defence classes. NO ONE should be allowed to carry guns and you definately should not be able to buy them freely. only specially trained police officers should be allowed guns and obviously soldiers. Martial arts can be a better defence than any gun, coz you cant get done for murder if you use it
that was the weakest argument in the whole thread

I took Tae Kwon Do for two years and I can't fight off animals (I live in redneck Kentucky) with a spinning back kick
police certainly can't tell a bank robber or murder to stop if the criminal has an illegal gun and the cops are reduced to fighting with fists

unless you want the entire U.S. police force to be made up of Jackie Chan and Chuck Norris I suggest you make a better argument
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 05:47pm
spill_no_sick:
anti-christ of suburbia:

I took Tae Kwon Do for two years and I can't fight off animals (I live in redneck Kentucky) with a spinning back kick
police certainly can't tell a bank robber or murder to stop if the criminal has an illegal gun and the cops are reduced to fighting with fists

unless you want the entire U.S. police force to be made up of Jackie Chan and Chuck Norris I suggest you make a better argument

Theres only one Chuck Norris, and he could do it all by himself because he's so amazing, but he would rather people have guns Dno If police officers could round house kick like Chuck Norris, no one would even think about comminting a crime.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 14th, 2006 at 05:50pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Tyler:
I hunt (say whatever, I could care less about your opinion), but that doesn't change my opinion on guns at all. If guns were made illegal, (as its alreayd been said) people who use guns for illegal things wouldn't really be affect since they most likely don't care about the law anyway. If you want to have a gun, it should be your choice.

I_worship_tre_Cool:
If guns are deadly and responsible for killing people I can blame typos on my keyboard.

...the stupidity of this post is incredible

How so? Are you saying that it a guns fault someone is killed? The weapon itself has nothing to do with it. The idiot behind the gun is who should be held responsible Explain to me how an inanimate object can be held responsible for a persons action?

oh I_worship_tre_cool did you not see what i wrote at the top of the post Brian May and Roger Taylor sing a very famous Queen song guns dont kill people, people kill people YEAH PEOPLE WITH GUNS
people with knives too
and there are more motorvehicle crashes, so let's get rid of cars as well
I know police will miss cars too, but those crazy teenagers are safe...and while we're at it fatty foods are a problem, let's get rid of chocolate.....I know that also "helps" at a certain time of the month, but if you eat it more than that you will become one of three Americans who are obese, or one of three Americans who are overwieght

you know what, while we're on the topic of physical abuse, I saw a kid get laughed at because of his shirt the other day, let's make sure America has a dress code as well

don't you see?
it causes a lot of deaths, but it's a right!
it's in the Constitution, and it does more good than harm
Kitti
Kitti
June 14th, 2006 at 05:51pm
spill_no_sick:
anti-christ of suburbia:

Right. And you can still be imprisoned for murder if you kill someone with your bare hands, let's not forget that.
Shooting someone doesn't guarantee they will die (don't shoot people though). A kick to the trachea can be lethal. Fatality is not an argument, you can die or kill someone in some pretty stupid/innocent ways.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 14th, 2006 at 05:51pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
anti-christ of suburbia:

Theres only one Chuck Norris, and he could do it all by himself because he's so amazing, but he would rather people have guns Dno If police officers could round house kick like Chuck Norris, no one would even think about comminting a crime.
I say, "screw the second Amendment: Chuck Norris should replace gym class in school!"
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 05:55pm
spill_no_sick:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Tyler:
I hunt (say whatever, I could care less about your opinion), but that doesn't change my opinion on guns at all. If guns were made illegal, (as its alreayd been said) people who use guns for illegal things wouldn't really be affect since they most likely don't care about the law anyway. If you want to have a gun, it should be your choice.

I_worship_tre_Cool:
If guns are deadly and responsible for killing people I can blame typos on my keyboard.

...the stupidity of this post is incredible

How so? Are you saying that it a guns fault someone is killed? The weapon itself has nothing to do with it. The idiot behind the gun is who should be held responsible Explain to me how an inanimate object can be held responsible for a persons action?

oh I_worship_tre_cool did you not see what i wrote at the top of the post Brian May and Roger Taylor sing a very famous Queen song guns dont kill people, people kill people YEAH PEOPLE WITH GUNS
people with knives too
and there are more motorvehicle crashes, so let's get rid of cars as well
I know police will miss cars too, but those crazy teenagers are safe...and while we're at it fatty foods are a problem, let's get rid of chocolate.....I know that also "helps" at a certain time of the month, but if you eat it more than that you will become one of three Americans who are obese, or one of three Americans who are overwieght

you know what, while we're on the topic of physical abuse, I saw a kid get laughed at because of his shirt the other day, let's make sure America has a dress code as well

don't you see?
it causes a lot of deaths, but it's a right!
it's in the Constitution, and it does more good than harm
Oh, but those guns! They just shoot themselves, people are totally not to blame. if I can blame guns for shooting people, it's my keyboards fault I have so many damn typo's. that arguement is stupid. If you're saying murder would stop because of guns, you're dead wrong. Guns would still be gotten illegally, which would probably result in even more murders from the people getting in disagreements over the illegal guns. people can still murder each other in other ways. What about people who inject peoples veisn with Air? Are we going to do away with air as well? Gee, Im thinking that may not go over so well....
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 05:57pm
spill_no_sick:
I say, "screw the second Amendment: Chuck Norris should replace gym class in school!"
Chuck Norris Could replace everything if he wanted too, we wouldnt even need a constitution or a Bill Of Rights. Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick that out of the States to the moon Dno I guess we're not worhty of his awesomeness. So we have to keep guns Cool
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 14th, 2006 at 06:02pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
Chuck Norris Could replace everything if he wanted too, we wouldnt even need a constitution or a Bill Of Rights. Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick that out of the States to the moon Dno I guess we're not worhty of his awesomeness. So we have to keep guns Cool
guns are just a conspiracy by the American government to attempt to keep Chuck Norris in check
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 06:06pm
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
guns are just a conspiracy by the American government to attempt to keep Chuck Norris in check
key word their being attempt. Chuck Norris knows he's still the man, the government it gonna get an unplesant Roundhouse kick one of these days.....
Kitti
Kitti
June 14th, 2006 at 06:21pm
Guys, as relevant as Chuck Norris is to all of our daily lives, this is way off topic.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 14th, 2006 at 06:22pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
key word their being attempt. Chuck Norris knows he's still the man, the government it gonna get an unplesant Roundhouse kick one of these days.....
he'll do it when we elect an anti-war president during a war
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 14th, 2006 at 06:23pm
Kitti:
Guys, as relevant as Chuck Norris is to all of our daily lives, this is way off topic.
you ruin all of the fun......we need some one to argue, and you know how I can get testy when no one defies me
Register