Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 06:24pm
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
spill_no_sick:
I say, "screw the second Amendment: Chuck Norris should replace gym class in school!"
Chuck Norris Could replace everything if he wanted too, we wouldnt even need a constitution or a Bill Of Rights. Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick that out of the States to the moon Dno I guess we're not worhty of his awesomeness. So we have to keep guns Cool
guns are just a conspiracy by the American government to attempt to keep Chuck Norris in check
key word their being attempt. Chuck Norris knows he's still the man, the government it gonna get an unplesant Roundhouse kick one of these days.....
he'll do it when we elect an anti-war president during a war
Think That could be relatively soon with the voting population of today.... Well, if Im going to be dictated by someone and have guns taken away, I'd like for Chuck Norris to be the one to dictate.

Shifty No more chuck norris, Im on topic now I swear.
abnormalone2002
Falling In Love With The Board
abnormalone2002
June 14th, 2006 at 06:27pm
I think that people should be allowed to use guns if they show that they know how to use them..too many people buy guns even though they have no idea how they work. But that's just my opinion..
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 11:11am
I think it's wronh how in America that you have the right to bear arms because you couls shoot your mom or whatever.And stuff.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 11:14am
abnormalone2002:
I think that people should be allowed to use guns if they show that they know how to use them..too many people buy guns even though they have no idea how they work. But that's just my opinion..

i dont think even the police should carry guns. i think that farmers and people who need to look after livestock should have them but they should be regulated, there was a case in britain a few years back where some one shot a boy for breaking into his house and he was jailed for it, i agree he should have been put in jail,
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 11:17am
Mike's personal sex toy=]:
I think it's wronh how in America that you have the right to bear arms because you couls shoot your mom or whatever.And stuff.
Ok, I take it you don't know about weapon liscenses. You know what else you could shoot? Someone trying to rape you, a robber, someone attempting to murder you, or a rabid animal. Do you think you just walk around with guns all the time? Why would you shoot your mom?

or whatever.And stuff

Do you care to explain what the hell that means?
Kitti
Kitti
June 15th, 2006 at 11:17am
Magne:
abnormalone2002:

i dont think even the police should carry guns. i think that farmers and people who need to look after livestock should have them but they should be regulated, there was a case in britain a few years back where some one shot a boy for breaking into his house and he was jailed for it, i agree he should have been put in jail,

An armed criminal against half a dozen police officers with only their fists as weapons. Yeah, that's a good plan. Six bullets in a typical round, six officers. Odds are really in the law enforcement officers' favor there.
i_luff_mike_dirnt
Geek
i_luff_mike_dirnt
June 15th, 2006 at 11:18am
I can understand if a father of 3 has a gun in his home to protect his kids, or if a single woman is living in an apartment by herself in a bad part of town for her own protection, but I think people who carry guns out in public are just saying "Look at me! I have a gun!!!" ...people are stupid.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 11:18am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Ok, I take it you don't know about weapon liscenses. You know what else you could shoot? Someone trying to rape you, a robber, someone attempting to murder you, or a rabid animal. Do you think you just walk around with guns all the time? Why would you shoot your mom?

or whatever.And stuff

perhaps she doesnt like her!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 11:21am
Kitti:
Magne:
abnormalone2002:

An armed criminal against half a dozen police officers with only their fists as weapons. Yeah, that's a good plan. Six bullets in a typical round, six officers. Odds are really in the law enforcement officers' favor there.
well, if they had chuck norris they would be...

Thats The thing, no one likes to think about the fact that society isn't perfect and that criminals to really exist. Police officers are there to protect you, and make your life safe. By taking their guns away you are putting them in an extremely difficult situation, which could cost them their life.

Just because you shoot someone doesnt mean they automatically die, police officers are trained where to shoot people so they don't die. Their goal is not to kill everyone, they would much rather see a criminal go through trial and get the punishment they deserve.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 11:22am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

or whatever.And stuff

Then she needs mental help, if you don't like someone and your goal is to shoot them, your mentally unstable, and if you did shoot her you deserve to rot in jail or a mental institution for the rest of your life unless it was in self defense.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 11:27am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

or whatever.And stuff

Then she needs mental help, if you don't like someone and your goal is to shoot them, your mentally unstable, and if you did shoot her you deserve to rot in jail or a mental institution for the rest of your life unless it was in self defense.

i was being ironic, thats why those two brothers killed they're perants
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 11:28am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

or whatever.And stuff

I know you were, but someone probably decided that was a real arguement, so I said something before they all started to agree Cool
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 11:29am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

or whatever.And stuff

I know you were, but someone probably decided that was a real arguement, so I said something before they all started to agree Cool

good point
C_J_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
C_J_
June 15th, 2006 at 01:26pm
Yo!!!, guns are okay. With being in family that use's guns you learn something
1.Guns are a weapon to you, to me they are a article of history
2. I own a gun, but you don't see me running down the street killing people, when you your rasied in a well enviorment, and given the proper training and a long talk about gun safety, you will be able to know what is wrong to do with a gun.
3. Olympics, heard of skeit, well if you didnt know its where you shoot clay disc's, DUDE THATS A WORLD SPORT. Do you see them atlete's shoot at the crowd? Hell no! They were taught the right way to use a gun.
4. There will never be a ban on guns, never ever, think of all the presidents that were in a war, they wouldnt ban guns.
5. So what do you think about knifes
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 01:35pm
RAGE N KEGS:
Yo!!!, guns are okay. With being in family that use's guns you learn something
1.Guns are a weapon to you, to me they are a article of history
2. I own a gun, but you don't see me running down the street killing people, when you your rasied in a well enviorment, and given the proper training and a long talk about gun safety, you will be able to know what is wrong to do with a gun.
3. Olympics, heard of skeit, well if you didnt know its where you shoot clay disc's, DUDE THATS A WORLD SPORT. Do you see them atlete's shoot at the crowd? Hell no! They were taught the right way to use a gun.
4. There will never be a ban on guns, never ever, think of all the presidents that were in a war, they wouldnt ban guns.
5. So what do you think about knifes

I agree with you that guns are needed as a mechanism of self defense, and with regulations they are perfectly fine. o.O some of your points were a little wierd but alright... Cool
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 15th, 2006 at 01:40pm
I don't like guns. I kinda think they should all be throwen away and melting together .. I think that only the police should have possesion of guns.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 01:45pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
I don't like guns. I kinda think they should all be throwen away and melting together .. I think that only the police should have possesion of guns.
So then what would you do if someone tried to break into your house with an illegal weapon and harm you? You would have no defense
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 01:58pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
So then what would you do if someone tried to break into your house with an illegal weapon and harm you? You would have no defense

in this country if you shoot some one because they broke into your house YOU could and will go to prison
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 02:01pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:

in this country if you shoot some one because they broke into your house YOU could and will go to prison
Because Firearms are illegal there, so what if someone breaks into your house with a Gun. It's illegal for you too have one, now what are you going to do?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 02:01pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TreCoolIstSoGeil:

Because Firearms are illegal there, so what if someone breaks into your house with a Gun. It's illegal for you too have one, now what are you going to do?

thats it we dont know what we can do to protect our family and homes
Register