Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
May 17th, 2006 at 06:17pm
Sliver:
Faith:
GreenDay420:
Sliver:
The part when Johhhny Knoxville dresses as an old man and robs the store is pricless. "It's all me,it's all me, those are my bananas."

lmfao i loved that part!

jackass was an awesome show. at my friend's party we watched the movie like 3 times. we're not that pathetic, it was the only movie we had that everyone agreed on watching =P

I went to the movies 3 times to watch it Laughing Once I went with my aunt and some worker of the theater came up to her and said something like "Are you sure you want your child to watch this?" (I look really young) and she was like "Pfft Rolling Eyes She's watching it the 3rd time!"

i watched it with my mom it was so funny, that show seems senseless but it is great.

surprisingly, my mom loves to watch jackass =P
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 17th, 2006 at 08:04pm
Sliver:
Faith:
GreenDay420:
Sliver:
The part when Johhhny Knoxville dresses as an old man and robs the store is pricless. "It's all me,it's all me, those are my bananas."

lmfao i loved that part!

jackass was an awesome show. at my friend's party we watched the movie like 3 times. we're not that pathetic, it was the only movie we had that everyone agreed on watching =P

I went to the movies 3 times to watch it Laughing Once I went with my aunt and some worker of the theater came up to her and said something like "Are you sure you want your child to watch this?" (I look really young) and she was like "Pfft Rolling Eyes She's watching it the 3rd time!"

i watched it with my mom it was so funny, that show seems senseless but it is great.
yeah we have the movie on DVD and we would watch it together all the time and shed love it. now sh just thinks its dumb
Faith
Addict
Faith
May 17th, 2006 at 09:42pm
d00hd. itz alex.:
Sliver:
Faith:
GreenDay420:
Sliver:

lmfao i loved that part!

yeah we have the movie on DVD and we would watch it together all the time and shed love it. now sh just thinks its dumb

Well, it is dumb, but we still love it Image
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 17th, 2006 at 10:02pm
Faith:
d00hd. itz alex.:
Sliver:
Faith:
GreenDay420:
Sliver:

lmfao i loved that part!

Well, it is dumb, but we still love it Image
thats what i love about it i dont think i watch any show that do good for my brain but theyre just so hilarious
i actually did something similar to s stunt they did i forgetwhich one it was but we had this blow up sphere that you could go inside of (it was for the pool) but we have a hill, and so this was during my... 11th birthday party i think and so we would get into the sphere (alone) and wed roll down the hill in it it was so fucking funny and we got my older brother to do it

yeah what i just said was kinda pointless, wasnt it?
Dash
Jackass
Dash
June 13th, 2006 at 04:55pm
Jackass is really great! i love it! haven't seen it for a while, though...
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
June 13th, 2006 at 07:53pm
XD i saw the commercial for the new movie!!!!!

it was hilarious. so jhonny is blindfolded, and starts smoking a cigarrette (sp) and then all of a sudden this like yak, or buffalo, or omething, charges up to him and sends him flying into the air. but johnny was ok. XD
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 11:22am
Jax's Tinkerbell:
the movie pwns Cool

It was hilarious. I love the look on the nurse lady's face when she sees the little toy car on the X-rays.

Bad Ass Mother Fucker.:
XD i saw the commercial for the new movie!!!!!

it was hilarious. so jhonny is blindfolded, and starts smoking a cigarrette (sp) and then all of a sudden this like yak, or buffalo, or omething, charges up to him and sends him flying into the air. but johnny was ok. XD

There's gonna be a new one?
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
June 14th, 2006 at 11:26am
^yeah there is. you never heard of it?
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 03:40pm
Yep, here it is Son of Jackass
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
June 15th, 2006 at 08:15am
K, who has vol.2/vol.3 ?

Very Happy
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
June 15th, 2006 at 10:49am
Ella:
K, who has vol.2/vol.3 ?

Very Happy
me. Very Happy
peas lover.
King For A Couple Of Days
peas lover.

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 07:50pm
definitely the on where johnny tests the cup.

that's gotta hurt,they got him with the sledge hammer...i'd be worrie about the little johnnys if i were him... lmfao
Amy.
Amy.
June 17th, 2006 at 03:51pm
Does anybody know when the new movie is out?
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
June 17th, 2006 at 08:29pm
PunkPixie:

Not the correct date. But they said fall... Rolling Eyes
Amy.
Amy.
June 17th, 2006 at 08:42pm
Ella:
PunkPixie:

Mmmmkay =]
Pfft, that could mean anytime ¬_¬ Annoying
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
June 17th, 2006 at 11:50pm
My favorites from Jackass are Steve-O and Chris O_O_O_O___
State Radio
State Radio
June 18th, 2006 at 05:37pm
PunkPixie:
Ella:
PunkPixie:

Mmmmkay =]

Hey I'm just happy they are making more stuff!
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
June 18th, 2006 at 06:20pm
I like to watch the show when it happens to be on...
But not with parents or so around... Cause I don't like to be questionned... 'Why in hell do they do that?' lmfao...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 19th, 2006 at 05:32am
i had the jackass conversation with my son and his friend yesterday they whink i'm strange because i hate it, its on for 30 mins and that is 30mins that i cant get back, they however think its brilliant.
wellthatslovely
wellthatslovely
June 20th, 2006 at 11:10pm
Valkyrie_Missile:
PunkPixie:
Ella:
PunkPixie:

Mmmmkay =]

Hey I'm just happy they are making more stuff!

Its coming out on September 22nd.
Said so on Steve-O's site. Cool
Register