Demonic Possesion

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 05:32am
Does anyone think that you can be possesed by demons? Do you all think that if you can can a pirest excorise the demons? how do you think it is done? how it happns if it can? Also if the person dies during an excorsim can the priest be help accountable?

Please let me know what you think.

Confused
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 21st, 2006 at 05:39am
Yes I think it is possible to be possesed by daemons. I think it's possible to get rid of them yourself, but if unsuccesful then I think a High Priest and Priestess should be called upon. I have no idea HOW mind, I'm not that advanced lol.
And no, if the person dies (which is HIGHLY unlikely) I don't think the High Priestess and Priest are to be blamed.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 05:46am
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Yes I think it is possible to be possesed by daemons. I think it's possible to get rid of them yourself, but if unsuccesful then I think a High Priest and Priestess should be called upon. I have no idea HOW mind, I'm not that advanced lol.
And no, if the person dies (which is HIGHLY unlikely) I don't think the High Priestess and Priest are to be blamed.

i saw a film last night that was based on a true story and she died.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 21st, 2006 at 05:48am
Based on a true story...
I don't always believe them when they say that.
And I'm not saying it never happens, I'm saying it's highly unlikely.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 21st, 2006 at 06:12am
I don't think it's possible no, I haven't done any research on the topic, but, no, I don't believe in any such things.

Most "true stories" are based on manipulated stories based on a true story. o_o

Is this Exorcism of Emily Rose your talking about?
I should see that movie, even though I don't believe in it.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 09:02am
742617000027:
I don't think it's possible no, I haven't done any research on the topic, but, no, I don't believe in any such things.

yeah i saw the film last night it was all about how the priest tryed to clena her....... oh i better shut up now cause you want to watch it. I dont see why i cant happen though, i saw the excorsit a while ago and i thought that was crap.
fender
Geek
fender
February 21st, 2006 at 09:28am
[quote="Magne"]
742617000027:

yeah i saw the film last night it was all about how the priest tryed to clena her....... oh i better shut up now cause you want to watch it. I dont see why i cant happen though, i saw the excorsit a while ago and i thought that was crap.[/quote

i thought it was funny as hell! i think it is possible, i think maybe thats what madness is, a possesion but we just refuse to accept it!
!Cork-Screw-King!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
!Cork-Screw-King!
February 21st, 2006 at 02:41pm
possession is just maddness and when they excorsize you its like a giant vat of asparin and your brain believes your cured , coz well possession has to be in your head , if you could get possessed by a demon , how do they choose you do they just randomly fly around as entient beings and pick small girls . Tere would have to be some kind of choosing method .Like if you had blonde hair or something

and if thats the case then why hasnt every1 been infected with demons , instead of just 3-4 like the vatican lead us to believe

wow ...i wrote alot =D
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 02:44pm
!Cork-Screw-King!:
possession is just maddness and when they excorsize you its like a giant vat of asparin and your brain believes your cured , coz well possession has to be in your head , if you could get possessed by a demon , how do they choose you do they just randomly fly around as entient beings and pick small girls . Tere would have to be some kind of choosing method .Like if you had blonde hair or something

and if thats the case then why hasnt every1 been infected with demons , instead of just 3-4 like the vatican lead us to believe

wow ...i wrote alot =D

how do you knwo for sure that possession has to be in your head? Why cant it be just what it is possession, everyone with a mental illness is possessed right?
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 21st, 2006 at 02:49pm
Well..I don't know if I believe it or not. I'm terrified of such things, but then again, they could happen.
Then again, it hasn't been proved. So, it must be your faith that believes. I don't see how such a thing could take place..I mean..demons can't have the power to do something like that. What are demons? How are they born? Nobody knows. Is there even such a thing? It could just be all in the mind of someone. But you never know, it could be real.
Such films like The Exorcist, or The Exorsism of Emily Rose, I believe, are made to frighten [or to some others, to thrill]. I believe a mind that makes films like that is a sick mind. Why would you make something to frighten people? If you think about it; it's really sick.
But if it is real, how come it was all happening in the olden days and such, why not now? Nothing happens like that now. Everyones more frightened of robberies and fires.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 02:50pm
Emotionless Dream:
Well..I don't know if I believe it or not. I'm terrified of such things, but then again, they could happen.
Then again, it hasn't been proved. So, it must be your faith that believes. I don't see how such a thing could take place..I mean..demons can't have the power to do something like that. What are demons? How are they born? Nobody knows. Is there even such a thing? It could just be all in the mind of someone. But you never know, it could be real.
Such films like The Exorcist, or The Exorsism of Emily Rose, I believe, are made to frighten [or to some others, to thrill]. I believe a mind that makes films like that is a sick mind. Why would you make something to frighten people? If you think about it; it's really sick.
But if it is real, how come it was all happening in the olden days and such, why not now? Nothing happens like that now. Everyones more frightened of robberies and fires.

to answer your question about why would you make a film like that, because scaring people pays, and there has been cases for example of Stigmata
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 21st, 2006 at 02:51pm
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

to answer your question about why would you make a film like that, because scaring people pays, and there has been cases for example of Stigmata

I'd much rather watch an adaptation of those films combined in a funny one. Like Scary Movie.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 02:54pm
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

I'd much rather watch an adaptation of those films combined in a funny one. Like Scary Movie.

what do you all think of stigmata is that is some ones head? Those are actual marks.
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 21st, 2006 at 02:57pm
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

what do you all think of stigmata is that is some ones head? Those are actual marks.

How does Stigmata happen?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 03:01pm
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

it happens whenever and where ever! Nobody know 100% how but it normaly happens to religious people but they have had a few cases of non believers having it happen.
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 21st, 2006 at 03:03pm
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

it happens whenever and where ever! Nobody know 100% how but it normaly happens to religious people but they have had a few cases of non believers having it happen.

That's scary. What exactly is it?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 03:07pm
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

well we all know that god was nailed to the cross well stigmata are the marks that those nails made in his hands and ankles and also the spear in his side whcih is generally the killer of peoplewho develope stigmata
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
February 21st, 2006 at 03:08pm
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

well we all know that god was nailed to the cross well stigmata are the marks that those nails made in his hands and ankles and also the spear in his side whcih is generally the killer of peoplewho develope stigmata

That's terrifying.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 21st, 2006 at 03:10pm
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:
Magne:
Emotionless Dream:

That's terrifying.

yeah i know.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
February 21st, 2006 at 04:20pm
Yes, I believe people can be posessed. I think those people are witches/mad people/people who stand out more. I wouldn't say 'special people'.. 'cause everyone's special, right?

I don't believe priests can conjure up demons or clean you though... I think it depends on the person.
Register