Demonic Possesion

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 24th, 2006 at 08:34pm
*~Tre is mah homeboy!~*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Yes I think it is possible to be possesed by daemons. I think it's possible to get rid of them yourself, but if unsuccesful then I think a High Priest and Priestess should be called upon. I have no idea HOW mind, I'm not that advanced lol.
And no, if the person dies (which is HIGHLY unlikely) I don't think the High Priestess and Priest are to be blamed.
sorry wats a priestess? lol sorry im stupid, and no i dont belive any of this demon bullshit, i dont believe in demons and i dont think people can be posessed

for soem people its not BULLSHIT!!! Me included.
stupidthingsspellsalzburg
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
stupidthingsspellsalzburg
February 26th, 2006 at 01:09am
Yes you can. There was a girl at our school that was possessed by 33 demons. It's not the priest that makes them leave, it's God working through the priest.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 26th, 2006 at 01:13am
stupidthingsspellsalzburg:
Yes you can. There was a girl at our school that was possessed by 33 demons. It's not the priest that makes them leave, it's God working through the priest.

you keep saying that Laughing
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 26th, 2006 at 05:49am
stupidthingsspellsalzburg:

i really want to belive you i really do.
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
February 27th, 2006 at 12:33pm
Magne:
*~Tre is mah homeboy!~*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Yes I think it is possible to be possesed by daemons. I think it's possible to get rid of them yourself, but if unsuccesful then I think a High Priest and Priestess should be called upon. I have no idea HOW mind, I'm not that advanced lol.
And no, if the person dies (which is HIGHLY unlikely) I don't think the High Priestess and Priest are to be blamed.
sorry wats a priestess? lol sorry im stupid, and no i dont belive any of this demon bullshit, i dont believe in demons and i dont think people can be posessed

for soem people its not BULLSHIT!!! Me included.
sorry, im not disrespecting what you believe in and im not saying that you believing in it is wrong, but me, personally, as an indivdual human being, view it as bullshit. and can somebody PLEASE tell me what a priestess is!!?
donny donowitz.
Banned
donny donowitz.
February 27th, 2006 at 02:08pm
It says what a Priestess is up there ^

And I don't know about all this, I do think you can get possessed etc
But I dont know how you get rid of 'demons'. I dont actually think its th epriest that does it, or God through the priest. Im a cathllic and I dont believe in God, so maybe thats why. But even if I did believe in God, I still dont think that God/priest does it. I think theres a different way.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 02:21pm
*~Tre is mah homeboy!~*:
sorry, im not disrespecting what you believe in and im not saying that you believing in it is wrong, but me, personally, as an indivdual human being, view it as bullshit. and can somebody PLEASE tell me what a priestess is!!?
I told you once already. Very Happy

FEMALE PRIEST. If you couldn't work that out by trial and error.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 27th, 2006 at 03:09pm
*~Tre is mah homeboy!~*:

A priestess is, like Meg said, a female priest.

In Pagan religions, for example, witchcraft there are things called covens.
Each coven should have an official Priest and Priestess who are..head of the rituals. If you invoke in a sex ritual for example, they would oversee it (not the actual sex bit lol) and basically lead the coven.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
February 27th, 2006 at 03:33pm
I don't believe in it, but I haven't done any research. Possibly if I did research I'd have a new opinion. Anyway, I don't really think it's possible.
Oh, and by teh way, I've heard The Exorcism Of Emily Rose isn't any good. Retard
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
February 27th, 2006 at 04:48pm
It can happen... though supposeedly you can't randomly get possed.
RC is only Christian Church that still actively practices the rite of Exorcism. There's a a Hole book that the Prest use in the act called the Rituale Romanum which guidelines the hole thing. There are certin payers and Scputres that have to be read and stuff.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 04:50pm
+Messiahofthe7-11+:
RC is only Christian Church that still actively practices the rite of Exorcism. There's a a Hole book that the Prest use in the act called the Rituale Romanum which guidelines the hole thing. There are certin payers and Scputres that have to be read and stuff.

WHOLE

Shifty

Anyways, I didnt know that, I thought it had been banned all together. Learn something new everyday.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 27th, 2006 at 05:00pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
+Messiahofthe7-11+:

WHOLE

Shifty

Anyways, I didnt know that, I thought it had been banned all together. Learn something new everyday.

I think she meant Holy.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 05:02pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
+Messiahofthe7-11+:

WHOLE

Shifty

I think she meant Holy.

oh, well since she said "hole" I just thought she was using the wrong form, but holy makes sense too.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
February 27th, 2006 at 05:04pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
+Messiahofthe7-11+:

WHOLE

Shifty

I think she meant Holy.
oh, well since she said "hole" I just thought she was using the wrong form, but holy makes sense too.

I meant whole...I suck at spelling
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 27th, 2006 at 05:12pm
xD
DirntyGirl101
Geek
DirntyGirl101
April 17th, 2006 at 02:28am
sure i guess its possible
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
April 17th, 2006 at 06:35am
Magne:
VF Lover!:
Magne:
Does anyone think that you can be possesed by demons? Do you all think that if you can can a pirest excorise the demons? how do you think it is done? how it happns if it can? Also if the person dies during an excorsim can the priest be help accountable?

Please let me know what you think.

Confused

No

why not?

I don't believe in Supreme beings.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 17th, 2006 at 06:47am
And? Confused
That's just a bit of a random connection to make...
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 17th, 2006 at 08:55am
Bloodraine:
And? Confused
That's just a bit of a random connection to make...

I think that she means that she doesn't believe in supreme beings, demons included.

I never really thought about it. The topic, I mean.
Schuschnigg
Geek
Schuschnigg
April 17th, 2006 at 05:44pm
i do believe in demonic possession and i do believe that our bodies can be taken over by supernatural beings
Register