January 2nd, 2007 at 05:16pm
I think it's possible
Nellie Lovett.
Geek
Nellie Lovett.

Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 05:51am
i believe that possesion is fact.

but i hate how, in some situations, priests take the mental instability as demonic possesion.
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 11:20am
I believe it can happen but most cases are bullcrap.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 11:35am
I don't know. I've never seen anyone truly possesed by a demon, but I haven't ruled it out. A lot of cases in villages here, women are stoned to death for turning against their husband or something...Rolling Eyes That's old thinking and opression. And a lot of times, doctors go down to investigate and it is a mental issue. And sometimes, villages won't let anyone near the possesed person.

There was a movie, very popular, called Chandramukhi (moonface). Its about the soul of a palace dancer possesing a woman and all this weird stuff happens because everyone knows how she was killed in the palace. So the woman who's possesed watched her parents burned to death at a young age and attacked the guy who did it. She watched her grandmother die, too. So she's mentally weak and often believes that she's a certain story character or whatever. So she gets married and moves with her husband into the palace where Chandramuhki was killed 150 years before. She goes into Chandramukhi's room and looks at all the jewlery and dancing costumes and paintings of Chandramukhi. She ends up believing that she is Chandramukhi and tries to kill people and stuff and get revenge. However, the soul of Chandramukhi is in that room and posseses the woman (Ganga) because of Ganga's personality disorder and weak mind.

So...its possible. I mean, its just a movie, but it makes you think.
sugar city urchin.
Geek
sugar city urchin.
January 9th, 2007 at 08:39am
i believe so.

uhm...some time ago now. bout, 5 years. some relative of mine moved into a new house. yeah, all normal. then after some time living there, my auntie went into the room to tuck my cousin in or something. he would of been about 6/7 at the time. [dont know why thats important though, heh. -continues-] so, she went to turn on the light as it was obviously dark, and he spoke.

now, i cant remember exactly what he said, something along the lines of, 'no. i like the dark'. but see, thing is the voice wasnt his. it was really deep and dark. so idk, my auntie's all 'uh...okay -freaked out-' and yeah.

i dont know what was with that house, but they couldnt stay there. freaky stuff would be happening and idk, it felt creepy. like, the dogs would always be barking and such. so...they moved out.

yeah...that kinda went long. heh.
Generation Terrorist
Geek
Generation Terrorist
January 11th, 2007 at 09:25pm
I think the entire concept is a crock of shit, personally. haha. Come on people... possessed by demons? Laughing
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 12th, 2007 at 03:05pm
Generation Terrorist:
I think the entire concept is a crock of shit, personally. haha. Come on people... possessed by demons? Laughing
Then give me absolute and unrefutable proof that demons, succubi and incubi do not exist.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 12th, 2007 at 05:29pm
The Doctor.:
Generation Terrorist:
Then give me absolute and unrefutable proof that demons, succubi and incubi do not exist.

There are no reliable pictures of them, for one...
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
January 13th, 2007 at 12:37am
I personally believe that people can be and have been possessed by demons because it happens several times in the Bible, and if it was possible then, it's still possible now. But then again, not everyone on here believes in God or is a Christian, so that's just my opinion.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
January 13th, 2007 at 12:39am
I don't know. It would be really scary if it were true.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
January 13th, 2007 at 12:40am
yes.
is all i have to say!
PaNcAkEs
Jackass
PaNcAkEs

Blog
January 15th, 2007 at 03:03am
hmm, i dont believe in demons but i do believe in evil spirits. maybe you can become posessed if you call upon them in the wrong way or insult them whilst doing so. i have tried to call up spirits but i always stopped before anything happened cause i changed my mind. my cousin sees spirits and one of em followes her always and one lives in her room. she is not posessed. I believe that only very powerful spirits can posess people. those that are too weak or too young i doubt it. i think a friend who has experience or someone like that can easily help out. perhaps the directing of positive energy could help. or forcing the spirit out with mantras. its all quite simple really. easy to understand and take
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 15th, 2007 at 03:20am
Bloodraine:
The Doctor.:
Generation Terrorist:

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isnt real.

However, can anyone offer absolute proof they do exist? Nope. I really hate it when people use that arguement, it's pointlesss.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 15th, 2007 at 12:09pm
Kurtni:
Bloodraine:
The Doctor.:
Generation Terrorist:

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isnt real.

However, can anyone offer absolute proof they do exist? Nope. I really hate it when people use that arguement, it's pointlesss.
I find it pointless when someone comes in and dismisses the whole entire issue without even giving a toss about the opposing arguement. Faith

But I believe in these things as I believe in many other things. However I am not a reliable person to take as an example. File but I really do think it is possible.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
January 15th, 2007 at 01:02pm
The Doctor.:
Generation Terrorist:

Succubi and incubi can be explained through the existance of children being born deformed and people needing away to explain it, also they can be used as a scape-goat for the cause of pregnancy of wedlock.Instead of blaming it on promiscuity, rape or insest, taboo topics still today and even more so in the medevil and ancient world.
When someone is labeled "Demonicly Possesed" today,
(this is from the Catholic stand point) all other possibilites have been ruled out,ie mental illness ect. only then is someone then some deemed so and then exorsied.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
June 9th, 2008 at 04:26pm
Lucifers Angel:
Lexx. Like Woah.:
Yes I think it is possible to be possesed by daemons. I think it's possible to get rid of them yourself, but if unsuccesful then I think a High Priest and Priestess should be called upon. I have no idea HOW mind, I'm not that advanced lol.
And no, if the person dies (which is HIGHLY unlikely) I don't think the High Priestess and Priest are to be blamed.

i saw a film last night that was based on a true story and she died.

Wasn't that the exorcism of emily rose?
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
June 9th, 2008 at 04:37pm
I think you can be posessed but it's stupid to call a priest unless they're an expert on demons. Priests don't have special powers or anything.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 10th, 2008 at 08:28am
The Master Tape.:
Generation Terrorist:
Not being able to prove that something doesn't exist, is not a good reason for believing in something.

Many things are disproveable, however, most of these are also highly improbable.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
June 12th, 2008 at 11:11pm
Sky Loves Green Day:
I think you can be posessed but it's stupid to call a priest unless they're an expert on demons. Priests don't have special powers or anything.
I believe in spirits.. not so much heaven
There's definatley proof of spirits.. it's really wierd that this stuff exists, but it does.

Anyone can say something, and a spirit might come to them or something. So why couldn't a priest?
It's just that only priests know these "spells" to preform an exorcism
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
June 16th, 2008 at 12:29pm
i find your name ironic Wink
Register