Story Q & A....READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A FEKKING THREAD!!!!.....Story Q & A

AuthorMessage
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 12th, 2006 at 11:33am
HappilySuicidal:
Just looked back over my story and there are a few errors I want to fix any way I can edit my story once its up? Thanks in adveance.
I can edit any part of it you want. Just send me a copy of the story the way you want it and I'll have a look. Smile
HappilySuicidal
Geek
HappilySuicidal
April 15th, 2006 at 11:31am
HavingAGreenDay:
HappilySuicidal:
Just looked back over my story and there are a few errors I want to fix any way I can edit my story once its up? Thanks in adveance.
I can edit any part of it you want. Just send me a copy of the story the way you want it and I'll have a look. Smile

Does it matter if its only somthing small? A few spelling errors ect. Im prob just being a bit anal as per usual. Rolling Eyes
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 15th, 2006 at 04:17pm
HappilySuicidal:
HavingAGreenDay:
HappilySuicidal:

Does it matter if its only somthing small? A few spelling errors ect. Im prob just being a bit anal as per usual. Rolling Eyes
It makes no difference at all. Just send me the corrections you've made to it and I'll look it over. Smile
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
April 16th, 2006 at 09:36pm
What is involved in being an editor?
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
April 16th, 2006 at 09:44pm
And why isn't my picture showing up?
sorry I guess that shouldn't be here... (Looks ashamed)
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 16th, 2006 at 09:45pm
Tre's wife:
You have to be able to edit a total of 7 of the Made Up Stories a day or 49/week. Smile
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 17th, 2006 at 06:51am
HavingAGreenDay:
Tre's wife:
You have to be able to edit a total of 7 of the Made Up Stories a day or 49/week. Smile

That sounds kinda fun to me for some reason. How exactly to you become an editor?
sksks
Geek
sksks
April 28th, 2006 at 08:25pm
hey, i submitted part 2 of my story and I got a PM from the site saying that I used weblingo. wtf is that and how do i fix it?
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 28th, 2006 at 08:27pm
sksks:
hey, i submitted part 2 of my story and I got a PM from the site saying that I used weblingo. wtf is that and how do i fix it?
Web lingo is when you use "lol", "wtf", "roflmao", "OMG" in your story.

That is not allowed. Smile
sksks
Geek
sksks
April 30th, 2006 at 10:35am
ooookkkkkk, thankee ^__^
xstarry_nightsx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xstarry_nightsx
May 7th, 2006 at 04:01pm

This is going to sound stupid as i'm stupid enough to lose it! But I was reading a Billie and Adie story where Billie gets back from tour and finds this guy who he was once with trying to rape Adi, then on their anniversary a woman called Ava tries to split them up? thats as far as I got and now i've forgotten what its called and where to find it so pleease help! Embarassed
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
May 10th, 2006 at 04:45am
xstarry_nightsx:

This is going to sound stupid as i'm stupid enough to lose it! But I was reading a Billie and Adie story where Billie gets back from tour and finds this guy who he was once with trying to rape Adi, then on their anniversary a woman called Ava tries to split them up? thats as far as I got and now i've forgotten what its called and where to find it so pleease help! Embarassed
Hi there, I apologize, it's been a couple of days since you asked...

Is it quite possible the story you are thinking of, goes by the title: You're My Little Secret?

That one is by Liz (iATEjimmysWORLD)

I hope that helped. Smile
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
May 12th, 2006 at 03:03pm
I was wondering if anyone could help me?

About five days ago I posted a new story. It appeared in my profile, but wasn'y up on the site, so I just assumed it would take a few days to be checked and posted. But I have just discovered it has been removed from my profile.

It had nothing explicit in it, and I typed it in word first to make sure the spelling and punctuation was okay. Does anyone have any idead why it has been removed.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
May 12th, 2006 at 03:06pm
They may delete your story if it's too short or something like that.
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
May 12th, 2006 at 03:09pm
It wasn't too short either. It was the first part of a new story, but it was over five pages in Word. I've posted shorter stuff than that before. Can anyone help because I was really proud of that story?
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
May 12th, 2006 at 03:11pm
Jimmy4Whatsername:
It wasn't too short either. It was the first part of a new story, but it was over five pages in Word. I've posted shorter stuff than that before. Can anyone help because I was really proud of that story?
What was it's title?
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
May 12th, 2006 at 03:12pm
Ali's War
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
May 12th, 2006 at 03:18pm
Jimmy4Whatsername:
Ali's War
'Ali's War' was deleted due to missing punctution; periods and commas.

That's what it says.

Sorry, for your loss. You may have to look over it again and make any necessary corrections.
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
May 12th, 2006 at 03:19pm
Shpuld I post it again, or will the same thing happen?
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
May 12th, 2006 at 03:21pm
Thanks for the help, I'll look over it before I post again.
Register