Story Q & A....READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A FEKKING THREAD!!!!.....Story Q & A

AuthorMessage
RET0.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
RET0.
July 28th, 2006 at 11:43pm
Aw, but describing is the beauty of writing those fics haha

And the Antique Bathtub, that was just the beginning, I was planning on going much further and turn it into a very NC-17 one, but it wasn't going to be like, disgusting. And wait, has my fic been posted up?

Can't you guys have a little age blocker thing, like some fanfictions sites have?
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 28th, 2006 at 11:45pm
Yeah, it's been posted.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
July 28th, 2006 at 11:45pm
RET0.:

And the Antique Bathtub, that was just the beginning, I was planning on going much further and turn it into a very NC-17 one, but it wasn't going to be like, disgusting. And wait, has my fic been posted up?

Can't you guys have a little age blocker thing, like some fanfictions sites have?

Nope.... Sorry not filter blocker...

There are sites that will take your NC-17 version of the story... but for here it must be a PG-13 or really mild R

If you post graphic stuff, it will get deleted and a PM sent to you explaining why Smile
steady riot.
steady riot.
July 29th, 2006 at 10:29pm
RET0.:

Yeah, I editted that story. I was a lil iffy whether or not to submit it... it wasn't too bad, but it almost crossed the line. I suggest not taking it any further...
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
August 1st, 2006 at 04:51pm
Can you make stories about other bands besides Green Day and Blink 182?
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 04:53pm
Queen Goth Chick:

Even though this is a GREEN DAY forum and website... some folks have used other bands and written stories without Green Day at all.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
August 1st, 2006 at 04:54pm
sampalletband:
Queen Goth Chick:

Even though this is a GREEN DAY forum and website... some folks have used other bands and written stories without Green Day at all.

That answers my question. Thanks!!
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 09:05pm
Okay this has just been annoying me lately...

We're supposed to get another forum/section for alternate stories not containing GD and the like, right?

I need to know! I REALLY want to submit some old stories I've written a while back, and GD is not in it.
Think
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 09:10pm
Handguns For Hearts:
Okay this has just been annoying me lately...

We're supposed to get another forum/section for alternate stories not containing GD and the like, right?

I need to know! I REALLY want to submit some old stories I've written a while back, and GD is not in it.
Think

Dunno.... I'll ask the The Boss and get back to you Smile
..::GreenDay<3::..
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
..::GreenDay<3::..
August 10th, 2006 at 03:00pm
I need my story deleted and if it isn't deleted soon, then I'm going to get into really big trouble with my parents and some other parents. HOW DO I GET IT DELETED?
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 10th, 2006 at 03:40pm
Ask an editor. They are in green bold at the bottom of the Message Board page. HavingaGreenDay, sampalletband, Erin got e-raped by Jesus, etc.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
August 17th, 2006 at 10:08am
..::GreenDay<3::..:
I need my story deleted and if it isn't deleted soon, then I'm going to get into really big trouble with my parents and some other parents. HOW DO I GET IT DELETED?

Hey um, what's your story and why do you need it deleted? I'm an editor, so if you want, I'll do it for you if you have a good reason.
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 17th, 2006 at 11:10am
Hi,

To have your story deleted just PM an editor with the names of the stories Wink

The editors have their names in GREEN at the bottom of the main forum page Wink
Squishy Cool
Idiot
Squishy Cool
August 25th, 2006 at 12:35am
Kayyyy, sorry if this question has been asked before, but uh, how do you update a story with a new part?
Do you go to "submit new story" or "update your stories"? Because it looks like "update your stories" just edits what I've already submitted.

Any help, please? Thanks =]
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 25th, 2006 at 12:43am
Squishy Cool:
Kayyyy, sorry if this question has been asked before, but uh, how do you update a story with a new part?
Do you go to "submit new story" or "update your stories"? Because it looks like "update your stories" just edits what I've already submitted.

Any help, please? Thanks =]

Hi Squishy

(LOVE Ghost of you btw)

okay... you click on 'story'... and that will take you to a new screen where you can choose from a drop down menu submit a new story OR submit chapter X from x story... Just clcik the little arrow and you will see the drop down menu Wink

Just choose what you want to do Smile

You WILL need to do the update new story part in order to update your stories when the NEW GSB is up and running...

You can find out HOW to do that here and step by step pics are on page 2 of this thread Smile IMPORTANT: NEWS REGARDING STORIES, PLEASE READ!
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 25th, 2006 at 12:59am
I'm sad... here is a blonde verison of what to do Wink

This is the link you first click

then you see this screen with the drop down menu. You need to click the arrow to see the drop down menu.

When you click the arrow this is HOW the drop down menu looks EXCEPT it's YOUR stories listed and not mine Wink
Squishy Cool
Idiot
Squishy Cool
August 25th, 2006 at 02:03am
Ohhhh
Thank you very very much! =D
That helps a lot. =p
And thanks about my story, I'm supa glad you like it.
Woo!
*rushes off to use new-found skills*

OH! One more thing...
And about the whole "stories moving to the new GSB", if you put stuff in the "your comments" part, is that the description? Or do you have to go to "update stories" and add that?
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 25th, 2006 at 02:10am
Your comments and 'updating your stories' are two different creatures Wink

You WILL need to do the update new story part in order to update your stories when the NEW GSB is up and running...

You can find out HOW to do that here and step by step pics are on page 2 of this thread Smile IMPORTANT: NEWS REGARDING STORIES, PLEASE READ!

You'll find everything in that thread Very Happy
Squishy Cool
Idiot
Squishy Cool
August 25th, 2006 at 09:56pm
Mmmkay, so...
Do I need to do the "update your story" on part one of "The Ghost Of You" and the other story i have posted so that people can still comment them and such?
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 25th, 2006 at 11:16pm
Squishy Cool:
Mmmkay, so...
Do I need to do the "update your story" on part one of "The Ghost Of You" and the other story i have posted so that people can still comment them and such?

No... the updating is so that when we move to the new GSB site, you can add chapters to your stories..

You don't have to do anything so people can leave comments on your stories... Smile
Register