Kissing In School Plays?

AuthorMessage
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
March 4th, 2006 at 05:53am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
froggie_dana:
There's no way my school would have a play with kissing in it, it's a Catholic all girls school.

lmfao that made me laugh so damn hard
our school doesnt do plays but im sure that if they did. kissing would be banned. you get afternoon detentions for putting your arm aaround someone of the opposite sex who is crying
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 4th, 2006 at 05:59am
waiting_a_long_time:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
froggie_dana:
There's no way my school would have a play with kissing in it, it's a Catholic all girls school.

our school doesnt do plays but im sure that if they did. kissing would be banned. you get afternoon detentions for putting your arm aaround someone of the opposite sex who is crying
Rolling Eyes at my school, I was cold one day, cause I didn't have a jumper, and it was a free clothes day, and I stupidly wore a small singlet top, and my boyfriend was keeping me warm, and I was keeping him warm, cause he had a tee on, and we got talks from the vice principal and threatens to get calls home for that.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
March 4th, 2006 at 10:21am
that sounds stupid.
If it's just a regular kiss it shouldn't be banned.
I Heart Bunney
Falling In Love With The Board
I Heart Bunney
March 4th, 2006 at 11:03am
Banning it?
God, I think the goverment should worry about more important things.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
March 4th, 2006 at 11:04am
Goodbye Forever:
Banning it?
God, I think the goverment should worry about more important things.

Honestly. Like they don't have enough problems.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 4th, 2006 at 11:39am
waiting_a_long_time:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
froggie_dana:

my gid your teachers should go and visit some of the schools around here the would have a field day, the kids are allways playing tonsil hockey. Shocked
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 4th, 2006 at 12:25pm
Oh, I remember in 5th grade we did a play called no More Dead Dogs, my friend Alicia had to kiss this guy named Chris, and it was so funny, because Alicia and Chris hated each other, but the teacher picked the parts so they didnt have a choice. lmfao
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
March 5th, 2006 at 11:24am
Coff:
waiting_a_long_time:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
froggie_dana:

Rolling Eyes at my school, I was cold one day, cause I didn't have a jumper, and it was a free clothes day, and I stupidly wore a small singlet top, and my boyfriend was keeping me warm, and I was keeping him warm, cause he had a tee on, and we got talks from the vice principal and threatens to get calls home for that.

..Wow. Shocked
You have a retarded school.
dejected-star
Geek
dejected-star
March 7th, 2006 at 07:23pm
ok so it wasnt a school play but william and i kissed on stage and so did brandon and i...hehehe it was fun, wills was better though
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
March 9th, 2006 at 11:26am
Yeah, they are totally right on banning it...what would be next? sex on stage?
Shocked Imfao
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
March 9th, 2006 at 01:08pm
Baby Alien:
Coff:
waiting_a_long_time:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
froggie_dana:

..Wow. Shocked
You have a retarded school.
How can a school be retarded?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 9th, 2006 at 01:29pm
John Simm Is Love:
How can a school be retarded?

Retarded means stupid or dumb where I come from.

a.ka 'You have a stupid school.'
*faith_misery*
Geek
*faith_misery*
March 9th, 2006 at 11:48pm
yeah our school is retarded. There is a rule "no amarous contact - which means no hugging, kissing or holding hands while you are still in school uniform". Rolling Eyes
DirntyGirl101
Geek
DirntyGirl101
April 17th, 2006 at 02:24am
my school's plays always have a kiss in them, i almost had to do it once-no big deal, kissisng is not a big deal
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 01:00pm
Let 'em snog because it doesn't hurt anyone really does it?
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 06:00pm
People in the middle school play that i saw last year were almost humping each other, let alone just making out O_o
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
June 5th, 2006 at 10:02pm
I don't think it should be banned. Teenagers kiss anyway, and as long as it's for the sake of a good play, I don't see why it matters. I'd do it for a play.
Smile, you're dead!
Jackass
Smile, you're dead!
June 6th, 2006 at 06:47am
I kissed a girl in 5th grade in a schoolplay. (i'm also a girl).
That was hilarious... or something. Wink
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 6th, 2006 at 08:03am
i dont think we should stop years of tradition just because SOME people ie teachers dont like it, all because they ahve gone on a politicaly correct course or somthing.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 6th, 2006 at 10:03am
You know, of all the things that this attention could be focused on, like teen drug abuse, or sending kids to college, I think this issue is at the bottom of the list. As long as they arnt having sex on stage, who cares? They can't get an STD and die from kissing, they wobt be tramatized for life, and usually kissing is in the lead role, so they would probably feel pretty damn special for getting it. I think it's dumb to even focus on this with all the other issues.
Register