SHOW: America's [or any other countries] Next Top Model

AuthorMessage
wellthatslovely
King For A Couple Of Days
wellthatslovely
March 9th, 2006 at 04:17pm
America's Next Top Model.

Created and hosted by Tyra Banks since 2003, Top Model is a reality show that includes 13 inspiring models who are competing for a chance to become 'America's Next Top Model', a CoverGirl, and a $100,000 modeling contract with Ford Models.

Some people would think of this show as one of those reality shows where they throw beautiful girls into house to bitch fight all day. Sure, you can think of it that way. But for some, this show is more than that. Well, infact it's quite different. This show includes girls of different ages, sizes, races and color competing for a life-changing oppurtunity. It's a show that focuses more on the beauty and techniques of modeling than the things that happened 'behind the scenes'.

[Although this thread is titled America's Next Top Model, it is also open for any discussions relating to Germany's, Scandinavia's, Britian's, Australia's/ any other countries Next top Model.] Smile

Right now, the 7th cycle of Top Model is airing on The CW on Wednesdays at 8pm EST.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 9th, 2006 at 06:20pm
I love America's Next Top Model - I only watch it for the bitchiness - great entertainment
Bamboozler
Idiot
Bamboozler
March 9th, 2006 at 06:27pm
I can't keep up with it when it's on UPN so I just catch the marathons VH1. I'm so lazy. It's a cool show. Even though I'm not really into make-up and clothes, I love the stuff on that show.
Baguelle
Baguelle
March 9th, 2006 at 11:36pm
I love ANTM! I watched the first episode of the 6th season last night. Surprisingly, the bald thing worked well.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
March 10th, 2006 at 12:12am
I've seen it a few times. Not bad. Cool
steady riot.
steady riot.
March 10th, 2006 at 01:56pm
Last season I wanted Kim to win. I always watch ANTM
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
March 10th, 2006 at 03:30pm
Madeluxx:
I love America's Next Top Model - I only watch it for the bitchiness - great entertainment
Haha yep.
wellthatslovely
wellthatslovely
March 10th, 2006 at 07:33pm
Addiction is in this year:

Yeah...Kim was awesome. Very Happy Cool
Hi I'm Corrinne.
Hi I'm Corrinne.
March 10th, 2006 at 10:19pm
I wanted Kim to win really badly.
But she didn't.
And I don't really like Nicole.
WhitestMonkeh!U'Know
WhitestMonkeh!U'Know
March 10th, 2006 at 10:22pm
I just watch the marathons for it on VH1 Cool
It's pretty cool..
Baguelle
Baguelle
March 10th, 2006 at 10:33pm
Fruit.:
Addiction is in this year:

Yeah...Kim was awesome. Very Happy Cool

I know! I was so shocked that she left, but that wasn't her best picture. What can you do?

I don't know who I want to win this cycle. Not loving Jade so much but that one girl...I think her name is Kari. I love her! She looks a lot like Nicole from last cycle.
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy
Falling In Love With The Board
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy

Mibba Blog
March 10th, 2006 at 11:09pm
I LOVE that show! I watch it all the time with my mom. She used to be a model when she was younger so she tells me all the inside model secrets. XD Everything they do on that show is completely true, also. My mom had to do a lot of the things the trainee models have to do when she was one. Tyra Banks is a great host, too. She's so down to earth and friendly. She's smart, too, which is cool.
Baguelle
Baguelle
March 11th, 2006 at 11:37am
in_paradise_with_st_jimmy:
I LOVE that show! I watch it all the time with my mom. She used to be a model when she was younger so she tells me all the inside model secrets. XD Everything they do on that show is completely true, also. My mom had to do a lot of the things the trainee models have to do when she was one. Tyra Banks is a great host, too. She's so down to earth and friendly. She's smart, too, which is cool.

Yeah, I love Tyra. Cool
The Staci
Jackass
The Staci
March 11th, 2006 at 04:50pm
Ahh! One of my favorite shows. I want Mollie Sue to win.
Baguelle
Baguelle
March 11th, 2006 at 07:54pm
Staci:
Ahh! One of my favorite shows. I want Mollie Sue to win.

I agree with that...

Wait...

I can't decide! My head hurts!
wellthatslovely
wellthatslovely
March 11th, 2006 at 08:04pm
Im not really sure who I want to win....since it was just the first episode.

Ugh...I hated that one girl [forgot her name]..the one that said she was a really big republican. She was all like "Im the BIGGEST republican you will ever see. I hate gay people..." Blah. Blah. >.> Not that I don't like republicans. She's just so..."I hate gay people" when you KNOW that you're going to work with tons of them in the model industry.

Well, she did get kicked off eventually. So yeah. Cool
Baguelle
Baguelle
March 11th, 2006 at 10:53pm
Fruit.:

Ugh...I hated that one girl [forgot her name]..the one that said she was a really big republican. She was all like "Im the BIGGEST republican you will ever see. I hate gay people..." Blah. Blah. >.> Not that I don't like republicans. She's just so..."I hate gay people" when you KNOW that you're going to work with tons of them in the model industry.

I couldn't stand her. She's 18, so eventually someone will make her change her mind. I bet someone will shoot her. Miss J. could shoot her! That'd be awesome. Cool
TresFine
TresFine
March 12th, 2006 at 02:06am
blah i dont like it.its about as lame as american idol and dancing with the stars
Jenjenjen
Falling In Love With The Board
Jenjenjen
March 12th, 2006 at 10:33am
Watch it sometimes. It's so lame. Cool
wellthatslovely
wellthatslovely
March 13th, 2006 at 03:34pm
Basket*Case:
Fruit.:

I couldn't stand her. She's 18, so eventually someone will make her change her mind. I bet someone will shoot her. Miss J. could shoot her! That'd be awesome. Cool

Pfft yeah, Miss J. could've kicked her ass right out that door. Cool
Register