SHOW: Sailor Moon...

AuthorMessage
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 29th, 2006 at 11:42am
gr33ndaygrl:
When I was a kid, my cousin still watches it though. She told me the reason we never received the last season of the show because their were two characters who were lesbian, and that wasn't suitable for children.

..... Confused but we did get the Season with The Lesbians..
The Super season with Outter Sailors Uranaus and Neptune (The Lesbians).And We got the Super S Season too..... We just didn't get the Stars Season..I think that's because there are the Sailor Stars who, in their "Normal" form are Guy's but in thier Sailor from they're Girls and there is NO possible way you and edit/censor it.
The Last Firstborn.
Addict
The Last Firstborn.
July 29th, 2006 at 11:49am
+Maiku-San+:
gr33ndaygrl:
When I was a kid, my cousin still watches it though. She told me the reason we never received the last season of the show because their were two characters who were lesbian, and that wasn't suitable for children.

..... Confused but we did get the Season with The Lesbians..
The Super season with Outter Sailors Uranaus and Neptune (The Lesbians).And We got the Super S Season too..... We just didn't get the Stars Season..I think that's because there are the Sailor Stars who, in their "Normal" form are Guy's but in thier Sailor from they're Girls and there is NO possible way you and edit/censor it.

Well I stopped watching it in the first season. That's what she told me, so I wouldn't really know... I've seen those episodes before they confused me, probably because it was hard for my cousin to explain it. I just don't understand how they're guys in their "normal" form and then females the next.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 29th, 2006 at 03:44pm
Actually I hate Anime.

But I watched and liked it when I was younger. My sister and my best friend were obsessed with it LOL.
TheKnightWhoSaysNI!
Geek
TheKnightWhoSaysNI!

Blog
August 10th, 2006 at 08:04pm
HOLY SHIT sailor moon is the best fucking show EVER!!!! me and my freinds were obsessed with it and now we're all going to be sailor scouts for halloween.
Bamboozler
Idiot
Bamboozler
August 11th, 2006 at 08:42pm
You can download all the episodes at this site. They're in Japanese but they have subtitles.

http://supersailoruniverse.com/

Go to Episode Realm and choose your season
Sarah.
Sarah.
August 13th, 2006 at 06:39pm
Razz I haven't seen Sailor Moon in forever!!
I used to love it though ^_^
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
August 14th, 2006 at 11:19am
You Tube Has eposedes from the frist and R season in the uncut /unsensored Japanese version and let me tell you..it's a hell of a lot better
Matty.
Matty.
August 16th, 2006 at 02:06am
Anime rules! i used to watch it all the time but its not on as much anymore
Register