BOOK/MOVIE/GAME:Da Vinci Code

AuthorMessage
Guitar & Drum
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Guitar & Drum
March 18th, 2006 at 06:13pm
Buttermilk Rusk:
Also, has anyone read Digital Fortess by Dan Brown? It's also quite brilliant.

Yeah, I loved it. I'm now half way through Deception Point and also loving it.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 19th, 2006 at 10:33am
Don't like it ones bit, the plot was interesting but the way it was writen was infuriating, he gave too much away too earliy on. It was as if he thought the readers were fucking idiots that had to have everything spelt out for them.
mep
Geek
mep
March 19th, 2006 at 06:45pm
The comments - 'FACTS' - Dan Brown made at the beginning of the book wasn't actually true. They've made a few documentaries on The Da Vinci Code and apparently Dan Brown didn't entirely know what he was talking about -e.g. the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 20th, 2006 at 04:07pm
mep:
The comments - 'FACTS' - Dan Brown made at the beginning of the book wasn't actually true. They've made a few documentaries on The Da Vinci Code and apparently Dan Brown didn't entirely know what he was talking about -e.g. the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Yeah I saw a documentary last year about the real Da Vinci code, none of its true.
rebel_of_suburbia
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
rebel_of_suburbia
March 26th, 2006 at 12:24am
Da Vinci Code literally got my pulse racing! It was a damned good book and I can't wait for the movie. But ... somehow I don't think Tom Hanks was the right choice for Prof Langdon
punk_in_drublic
Idiot
punk_in_drublic
March 26th, 2006 at 01:58am
rebel_of_suburbia:
Da Vinci Code literally got my pulse racing! It was a damned good book and I can't wait for the movie. But ... somehow I don't think Tom Hanks was the right choice for Prof Langdon

neither. and i bet they make sophie some dumb bitch
iplayaltosax
Idiot
iplayaltosax
April 10th, 2006 at 11:13pm
I've read it, I loved its religious points. I really want to read "Angels and Demons" everyone says that it's awesome.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
April 11th, 2006 at 12:07am
I havent read it, but would like to, I've heard very good things about it
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 13th, 2006 at 12:15pm
Im almost at the end it is really good. They get betyrayed by alot of people.
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
May 13th, 2006 at 12:30pm
I had to read it to see what all the fuss was about.
I loved it.
And I HATE reading.
I agree with Tom Hanks being a bad choice for Robert.
But Audrey Tattou [sp?] was a obvious and good choice Cool
I can't wait to see the film
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 13th, 2006 at 01:36pm
My rents read it when we were on holiday a couple o fyears ago and then I stole it off them when we got back and read it. I worked out the code to get the little case thing open about 20 pages before they worked it out, and the mirror writing, I mean COME ON! That was slightly unrealistic, that they couldn't notice backward letters but never mind.

Anyway I thought it was really good and I'm going to see the film when it comes out on Friday...I'm glad they've got people like Tom Hanks and Ian McKellen in it because it could have been really rubbish if they didn't have such good actors.
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
May 13th, 2006 at 03:26pm
My mum's reading it at the mo, and my friend has read it. He says it's awesome, my mum has yet to comment, lol.
suicidalbunny*
Idiot
suicidalbunny*
May 13th, 2006 at 05:11pm
DJ Sid Wilson.:
I had to read it to see what all the fuss was about.
I loved it.
And I HATE reading.
I agree with Tom Hanks being a bad choice for Robert.
But Audrey Tattou [sp?] was a obvious and good choice Cool
I can't wait to see the film
Isn't she supposed to be ginger and a bit dorky? In the movie she's kinda, deep, dark and devastating. O_o I may have it completely wrong and be confusing her with someone else.
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
May 13th, 2006 at 08:33pm
I never read it, and I hate to bring it up here because I know a lot of you like it, so please don't bite my head off, but I heard it's pure trash. I've also heard it was good, so I don't know what to think. But I don't plan on reading it or watching the movie because I don't want to read something making up stuff about Jesus Christ, I just don't sit well with that.
HunniPunk
Geek
HunniPunk
May 14th, 2006 at 12:14pm
one of the best books I've ever read.

my friend, who always refuses to read anything [it's apparently not cool Rolling Eyes ] has just borrowed my copy to read and she can't put it down.

I'm so proud Retard
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 14th, 2006 at 12:52pm
ixlovexbilliexjoe:
I never read it, and I hate to bring it up here because I know a lot of you like it, so please don't bite my head off, but I heard it's pure trash. I've also heard it was good, so I don't know what to think. But I don't plan on reading it or watching the movie because I don't want to read something making up stuff about Jesus Christ, I just don't sit well with that.

It's not making stuff up about Jesus, it's talking about the Catholic Church, and how things might actually be, they're not making anything up about Jesus.
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
May 14th, 2006 at 02:28pm
ixlovexbilliexjoe:

How can you say that if you haven't actually read it?
iplayaltosax
Idiot
iplayaltosax
May 14th, 2006 at 11:37pm
I hate Tom Hanks. He's icky, and Robert Langdon is supposed to be "handsome" too.

The good news is, that one dude from Lord of the Rings is in it! Yay!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 15th, 2006 at 07:53am
What Viggo Mortensen?
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 15th, 2006 at 08:10am
Flaming Phalanges!:
What Viggo Mortensen?

no i think she meant ian mekellen (sp)

my hubby is reading the book at the minute and if he wakes me up again with the fcat they have solved anouther clue i will shove the book up his "a'*"
Register