Public Human Dissections - Right Or Wrong?

AuthorMessage
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
June 17th, 2006 at 10:36am
i'm not against , especially if the deceased gave their body to medical scinece , peple going there to see it is fine with me ... i'm a little iffy on brocasting it though
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 18th, 2006 at 08:59am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
lost angel:
im not against human dissection, because consent is given by the person before they die to allow that to happen. its when students are made to dissect frogs that i object to, coz i dont see any consent from the animals before they were gassed to death

The disector doesnt get to give consent either. I have to disect a frog or I could fluck my fresjman science class that semester. It's that big of a deal here Rolling Eyes

so far i havent had to do that, but i have a horrible feeling i will have to. i think you can get out of it if you say its against your religion and get a letter from you parents or something, thats what im going to do, coz its true
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 10:48am
anti-christ of suburbia:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
lost angel:
im not against human dissection, because consent is given by the person before they die to allow that to happen. its when students are made to dissect frogs that i object to, coz i dont see any consent from the animals before they were gassed to death

The disector doesnt get to give consent either. I have to disect a frog or I could fluck my fresjman science class that semester. It's that big of a deal here Rolling Eyes

so far i havent had to do that, but i have a horrible feeling i will have to. i think you can get out of it if you say its against your religion and get a letter from you parents or something, thats what im going to do, coz its true
Then you don't have to disect the frog, but you don't get the points for it and you still have to watch. Its stupid. Im protesting it, I dont care if I flunk science because of it.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 18th, 2006 at 02:11pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
anti-christ of suburbia:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
lost angel:

Then you don't have to disect the frog, but you don't get the points for it and you still have to watch. Its stupid. Im protesting it, I dont care if I flunk science because of it.

its sick, murdering innocent animals so some student can cut them up, worse, some people ENJOY it! i have frogs in my garden and theyre so cute, how could any1 want to cut that up? *sorry, weird moment*
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
June 18th, 2006 at 03:32pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
anti-christ of suburbia:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
lost angel:

its sick, murdering innocent animals so some student can cut them up, worse, some people ENJOY it! i have frogs in my garden and theyre so cute, how could any1 want to cut that up? *sorry, weird moment*

i jsut recently had to dissect frogs (i'm in 7th grade) and i found it disgusting
we were forced to break the frogs jaw open to examine the nostrils and stuff
then at the end she jsut let us do whatever with it
some of my friends actualy cut the head clean off

i was horrified
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 25th, 2006 at 02:23pm
Viva La Stupid:
anti-christ of suburbia:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
anti-christ of suburbia:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
lost angel:

i jsut recently had to dissect frogs (i'm in 7th grade) and i found it disgusting
we were forced to break the frogs jaw open to examine the nostrils and stuff
then at the end she jsut let us do whatever with it
some of my friends actualy cut the head clean off

i was horrified

personally, i cant even see what people learn by cutting up a dead frog, but this is really off topic, so im just gonna shut up and make a new thread for this whole discussion.
Register