The Horrible and Dreaded INSTA-LOVE!

AuthorMessage
HappilySuicidal
Geek
HappilySuicidal
April 9th, 2006 at 07:16am
I find when i realy like the start of alot of the storys then ill get to 'insta-love' section and stop reading. Usualy all the fun is over after that. You can tell where is gona go. Confused

What also anoys me is alot is that alot start out the same way: young girl, family hates her/ignors her, runs away, meets Green Day. It drives me crazy! Mad origialiy please. I will say ive read a some with the same basic plot but have been pritty good stories.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
April 9th, 2006 at 10:52am
Yeah, that is the generic, template, "plot-line" of most stories and you're right... they suck to read because it is so predictable.
HappilySuicidal
Geek
HappilySuicidal
April 9th, 2006 at 03:27pm
i will say that i am kinda folowing that at the mo with one of my stories but there is alot more explaining about it and there will be no insta-love posably no love at all Exclamation which may well be a first on here lol. mine may start off with a depresed girl but the journy after that is very diff. (will stop advertising now sorry) i cant seem to find anythat i want to read. i could pretend to be pycic with guesing the rest of some storys.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
April 12th, 2006 at 10:09pm
Is there a story here that you posted with Insta-love? None of mine are. I went through that stage at my Harry Potter fanfiction domain. It's a constant battel though.
Register