Calerway

AuthorMessage
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 11th, 2006 at 02:40am
Awesome Perth, WA band.

They've supported recentley The Hot Lies, Kisschasy and even Alkaline Trio picked 'em to play for them. Cool

www.myspace.com/calerway
www.calerway.com
www.valetrecords.com

Main vox & rhythm guitar - JP
Lead guitar & backup vox - Riley
drums - Chedda
bass & backup vox - Shernon

it lacks in length, the story of Calerway affords in character. Sporting an electrifying line up that collectively renders leagues of musical experience, the quartet is not only serious about why theyre here, they have the ability to communicate it. Forming from various other groups that have met along their own respectful musical journeys, Calerway aims to make their mark early with the release of a debut EP only weeks into their current formation. A letter of Credence is a melodic, diverse and all-powerful deliverance that plunges headfirst into a refreshing sarray of just what it means to be young today. Whether its the delicately brute energy of loaded, hypnotic melodies of always away or the raw emotion and heart-wrenching guitar lines of eyes dont lie, this is one experience that promises to leave the listener satisfied. And its no surprise. With immaculate attention to detail paid to each and every vocal breath, snare strike and musical note delivered and produced under the wing of WAMI award winner Shaun OCallaghan (Eskimo Joe, Gyroscope, John Butler) then mastered by the golden ear of William Bowden (The Living End, Kylie Minouge, Shihad) it is a more than convincing piece of professionalism. "Everyone has been playing long enough to know what they want and how to get it so the gloves have been dropped! There's an amazing chemistry happening right now so we're all really excited for what the future may hold," says Riley. It is still definitely early days for this modern-emo-rock group as they continue to grow and evolve deep in the safe haven suburbs of Perth (West Australia), but together with a national release, various tours on the books and a lot of industry buzz, this looks to soon change.
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
April 11th, 2006 at 02:46am
yay!

I'll be able to get their EP the end of April, when its released Australia wide Very Happy
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 11th, 2006 at 02:50am
I got the last one from 78 Records. Cool

But then this is home town. Cool
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 11th, 2006 at 02:57am
Surprised ooh. the last one. that's cool Cool

Pffft @ QLD stores not having it.
Roses For The Dead
Roses For The Dead
April 11th, 2006 at 02:57am
JP said they would come to Adelaide if i killed the Crows ;;;_;;; i cant do that!!

so i guess theyre not coming to Adelaide XD
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 11th, 2006 at 02:59am
Calerway are finally heading interstate! The band is heading over to Melbourne with close friends Birds of Tokyo so please check out the dates. At this stage in between recording and the other stuff happening we really only have time to do these Victorian dates but we will announcing a national tour very soon! Sorry to all the lovely S.Aussies, N.S.Walians, Queenslanders and everyone we cant see this time but we are really working on the dates and hanging to get everywhere! The EP will also be available in all record stores nationally from Apr 29 it can be ordered through Sony-BMG catalogue number MMVR001. Theres some other exciting news that will be announced soon so pls stay in touch! Cheda, JP, Riley & Shernon + calerway +

;_;
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 11th, 2006 at 04:25am
May 13 <3:
Calerway are finally heading interstate! The band is heading over to Melbourne with close friends Birds of Tokyo so please check out the dates. At this stage in between recording and the other stuff happening we really only have time to do these Victorian dates but we will announcing a national tour very soon! Sorry to all the lovely S.Aussies, N.S.Walians, Queenslanders and everyone we cant see this time but we are really working on the dates and hanging to get everywhere! The EP will also be available in all record stores nationally from Apr 29 it can be ordered through Sony-BMG catalogue number MMVR001. Theres some other exciting news that will be announced soon so pls stay in touch! Cheda, JP, Riley & Shernon + calerway +

;_;

Hug Next time. Cool

I love how we support Aussie music. Cool
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 11th, 2006 at 06:24am
Heartbreak In Stereo:
May 13 <3:

;_;

Hug Next time. Cool

Well, the good stuff anyways.

I like aussie music. Its not so... extravagant.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 11th, 2006 at 07:14am
I caught (one of?) their clip on Rage the other week. I liked the beginning guitar part, so I started watching it. Then it said 'Calerway' and I thought of Cassie. It was a good song but I don't remember what it was called.

But Calerway in Melbourne, eh?
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 11th, 2006 at 10:28am
Lik <3 DeCinque.:
I caught (one of?) their clip on Rage the other week. I liked the beginning guitar part, so I started watching it. Then it said 'Calerway' and I thought of Cassie. It was a good song but I don't remember what it was called.

Calerway are my boyz. Cool

GO SEE THEM!

Riley might play till his fingers bleed and keep going for you too!
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 11th, 2006 at 08:58pm
Heartbreak In Stereo:
May 13 <3:

;_;

Hug Next time. Cool

I hope so ^_____^

and i just hope they're all ages gigs >__<

So do I Cool
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 11th, 2006 at 08:58pm
Lik <3 DeCinque.:

Probably was "Loaded".
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 11th, 2006 at 08:59pm
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Lik <3 DeCinque.:

GO SEE THEM!

Yes! Lik! Go take Chach and see them! She told me she's gonna try see them ^____^
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 11th, 2006 at 09:28pm
May 13 <3:
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Lik <3 DeCinque.:

GO SEE THEM!

Yes! Lik! Go take Chach and see them! She told me she's gonna try see them ^____^

Cool

Im just so happy they got signed to a major. Very Happy
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 11th, 2006 at 11:13pm
Pfft. They're awesome, how could they not have been Cool
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 11th, 2006 at 11:25pm