Meg pwns. Cool

Cool

And so do SoTY xD
I felt everyone knew that and I didn't need to say it. Retard
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 21st, 2006 at 10:15am
I'm actually in love with Sidewalks. I fricking love that song.

And DAMN THEM FOR CLOSING THE GATES 5 PEOPLE INFRONT OF US FOR SIGNINGS!
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
July 25th, 2006 at 02:24am
attention: what you're about to read is going to be weird, so brace yourselves.

i work at this chinese food place in a mall, and today i served a few guys who stood out because one of them wore black and had a large tattoo. ok so i give them a sample of this chicken we give samples of, and the guy with the tattoo orders some. the whole time i'm looking at him and his friend and thinking, these guys look damn familiar. i didn't want to say, 'hey, do you look familiar' because it sounds like a cheesy pick up line...so i didn't say anything at all. but while they were eating i kept on staring at them eating at their table (which makes me weird) and then it clicked. sitting at the table in front of the dingy chinese place i work at is STORY OF THE YEAR! i know they're doing a show here soon but honestly, seeing them in a crappy mall? but i was still on shift so i couldn't just walk up to them and say hi and/or ask for autographs.

so yes, that's my story (of the year...*hears fake laughter*).
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 25th, 2006 at 07:20am
GreenDay420:

i work at this chinese food place in a mall, and today i served a few guys who stood out because one of them wore black and had a large tattoo. ok so i give them a sample of this chicken we give samples of, and the guy with the tattoo orders some. the whole time i'm looking at him and his friend and thinking, these guys look damn familiar. i didn't want to say, 'hey, do you look familiar' because it sounds like a cheesy pick up line...so i didn't say anything at all. but while they were eating i kept on staring at them eating at their table (which makes me weird) and then it clicked. sitting at the table in front of the dingy chinese place i work at is STORY OF THE YEAR! i know they're doing a show here soon but honestly, seeing them in a crappy mall? but i was still on shift so i couldn't just walk up to them and say hi and/or ask for autographs.

That's well rad. Cool
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 25th, 2006 at 07:20am
At the party last night, Until The Day I Die came on. Cool
Dead Poetic
Jackass
Dead Poetic
July 25th, 2006 at 02:55pm
seen them, twice, met them :]]
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 25th, 2006 at 03:33pm
Dead Poetic:
seen them, twice, met them :]]
Lucky. They closed the gates before I could get signings/meet them.
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 03:55am
GreenDay420:

holy hell you're lucky. that's awesome! Shocked
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 03:59am
katie's not grey:
GreenDay420:

holy hell you're lucky. that's awesome! Shocked
xD xD cool experience
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 27th, 2006 at 04:11am
I just adore Page Avenue. Such a good album.
Franny.
Franny.
July 27th, 2006 at 12:43pm
That Ska Kid.:

agreed. well it's the only album i have by them but my friend let me listen to the new one a couple times, that ones not bad as well.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
July 27th, 2006 at 12:56pm
GreenDay420:
That Ska Kid.:

agreed. well it's the only album i have by them but my friend let me listen to the new one a couple times, that ones not bad as well.
I have Page Avenue and In The Wake Of Determination.

I love both, but Page Avenue is better I think. Very Happy
Scrappy
Geek
Scrappy
July 31st, 2006 at 11:13pm
i met Dan && Ryan ^_^ Dan waz so fuckin kool he stood there && talked 2 me && my friend 4 a half an hour
neen bean
Addict
neen bean

Blog
August 29th, 2007 at 07:20am
Story Of The Year is a pretty awesome band. Sidewalks is my favorite song so far.

Their cd has been in the car forever ^.^
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
August 29th, 2007 at 10:45am
Are they still together? omgno I haven't heard anything from them for ages.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
August 30th, 2007 at 11:13am
Neither have I. omgno They better not have!
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
March 27th, 2008 at 10:34pm
-thread revival- Shifty

Has anyone heard their new single? It's called Wake Up and it's so good.
They're coming out with a new album on April 22, it's called The Black Swan.
Plus they're playing the entire Warped Tour this year.
woohoo. Cassie Cassie
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
April 25th, 2008 at 01:47pm
I have their new album.

It's good, but they need to amp up the screaming.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
June 24th, 2008 at 12:03pm
I love Page Avenue. I got to see them at Warped Tour, but I didn't meet them, so I'm sad. I was screaming along to all of their songs and it was amazing! My favorite song is Until The Day I Die. Everyone in the crowd was singing along and my brother was singing along, too. It was so fun!
Register