Alternate Green Day stories

AuthorMessage
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 05:55pm
Okay, thanks for the advice, and for reading it.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 06:12pm
Hey, I'm hooked. I'm, like, three inches away from the screen. I'm enjoying it so much, kudos to you!
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 06:22pm
Pickle:
Hey, I'm hooked. I'm, like, three inches away from the screen. I'm enjoying it so much, kudos to you!
Thanks so much, it means a lot to me. You were one of the first people to comment on my very first story.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 09:38pm
Was I? What story was it?

I finished the story and congratulations you are the first story on this board that halfway through I had to stop, get my iPod and take a walk. That's good because I was thinking so hard on your story that I created a spin off in my head. I tweaked some details but your main plot was the same, for the most part. I do that when I get really into a story. If I can spin off of a story, I've enjoyed it so much that I replay the major points over and over in my head and it influences me.

I cried at the end and I was really hoping for a miracle but I knew it wouldn't come. It was so beautiful. So well done. Just the spacing. And the last few chapters seemed like you rushed some things typing wise becuase there were more little grammer and spelling mistakes that you would have caught if you re-read it or went at a slightly slower pace.

Nevertheless, that was wonderful and I have to read another one of yours. Especially since you do Joey and Jakob stuff. I'm just tired of the traditional.
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 06:00am
Thank you for the advice. The first story I wrote was 'The School on the Hill', and you commented on the first chapter. However, I don't really like that story now, the parts are too short and I didn't really develop it enough.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 02:35pm
Yeah, I went back and looked at it. I never really got into it. I don't know why. It's nothing against you, I'm just a picky reader. A very picky reader.

Your damn story has a spin off in my head and it has a title and everthing! Damn you!!!!
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 02:48pm
Pickle:
Yeah, I went back and looked at it. I never really got into it. I don't know why. It's nothing against you, I'm just a picky reader. A very picky reader.

Your damn story has a spin off in my head and it has a title and everthing! Damn you!!!!
Don't worry, I don't really like it anymore. It was my first attempt at fanfiction and I didn't really know what I was doing.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 02:53pm
I understand. My first fanfiction made me cringe a year later. It was bad. . . . .really bad. It's just a part of the process.

It's fun doing Joey and Jakob stuff isn't it? I like doing it when they're older myself.
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 03:45pm
Pickle:
I understand. My first fanfiction made me cringe a year later. It was bad. . . . .really bad. It's just a part of the process.

It's fun doing Joey and Jakob stuff isn't it? I like doing it when they're older myself.
I enjoyed your earlier stories, Charlotte's Web is one of my favourites on the entire site.

I usually keep Joey and Jakob at the age they are now, or thereabouts, simply because I find it easier and more fun to write dialogue between younger characters. I did enjoy making them older in Don't Let Morning Come, but generally I keep them young.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 04:11pm
And Charlotte's Web is the story I like the least that I have written. Thank you.

I'm not a kiddie person. I'm not the best person when it comes to kids so I don't know kids. I know how to deal with teenagers and above. I know the angst and I have a blast writing about it. Plus, the 'what-if' factor is my weakness. I love it.
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 05:07pm
Pickle:
And Charlotte's Web is the story I like the least that I have written. Thank you.

I'm not a kiddie person. I'm not the best person when it comes to kids so I don't know kids. I know how to deal with teenagers and above. I know the angst and I have a blast writing about it. Plus, the 'what-if' factor is my weakness. I love it.
I do enjy 'what-if', I just find it easier to do that with kids. I think it's because I am incredably imature.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 11:29pm
You know you and I are the only ones talking in this thread?

Your damn story has won. I'm starting to write it out. If you wish to see some of it, you can, since you are the pain in my ass that started it. *lol* Dammit.
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 14th, 2006 at 06:58am
Yeah, I'd like to see that. It is an alternitive ending, or a spin off or what?
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 14th, 2006 at 12:28pm
Just a spin-off. It's your basic idea but in my terms, words and world. I'll send ya a bit and see what ya think. It's very different from yours, but it has elements that shadow one another.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 17th, 2006 at 11:35pm
Oh, and by the way, if you ever want to read a bit of it before I post it, just ask. . . since you are the main culprit behind it!
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 18th, 2006 at 05:39am
If you want to keep it a surprize, that's fine. But the part I have read was really good and I'm hooked. So please could I see a bit more?
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 18th, 2006 at 04:25pm
What part did I send you first? Chapter one or what?
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 10:53am
You sent me chapter one.
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 08:22pm
I'm glad you're liking it so far. Poor Jakob's in for a ride. Like I said earlier though, shhhhhh! on it to everybody else!
Kimsex
Addict
Kimsex

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 04:07pm
I know you guys are looking for some Alternate GD stories. I just started writing one that I'm pretty sure could qualify as one. and I just submitted the second part today.

It's called Finding Light and it's basically based around Ramona (because I don't think there's enough good stories about her and people tend to give her the shaft) but the member's of GD are involved quite a bit as well as Adrienne. There are a few OC's because personally, I think they spice up a story. The only main character that is an OC though is Eliot, who is Tre's Girlfriend in the story.

I'll admit that it is a little dark at first but it won't stay that way (You can kinda tell by the title) but i can't stop thinking up more and more ideas for it so I have high hopes.

I Just to let you guys know that it's there and if you want to check it out the link is in my sig. But I won't make you because i hate when people do that Cool
Register