Do You Think The Idiot Club Is Worth The Money?

AuthorMessage
Green Day!
Geek
Green Day!
December 16th, 2007 at 09:38am
Reality Is Due:
I would join but I doubt my brother or my parents would let me join because of the $20 a month fee x.O .

it's not $20 a month, it's $20 a year, i think it's worth it.... i haven't joined yet but i might!
JEW.
Geek
JEW.
December 16th, 2007 at 11:32pm
I was a member until my mom forgot to re-sign up for it, and $20 isn't really that mucch, so it was to me, worth it.
Green Day!
Geek
Green Day!
December 17th, 2007 at 04:36am
flea! chadwick.:
I was a member until my mom forgot to re-sign up for it, and $20 isn't really that mucch, so it was to me, worth it.
i agree $20 isn't that much for me
Last American Girl
Geek
Last American Girl

Blog
August 14th, 2009 at 11:35pm
Is it true you get early entry at concerts if you're a member?
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 14th, 2009 at 11:55pm
Last American Girl:
No. But you get access to tickets first, before they go on sale to the public.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
August 15th, 2009 at 01:31am
greenday6:
Last American Girl:

and that would be a real benifit if you were to join....if you normally go to green day concerts.
derpina
Falling In Love With The Board
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 15th, 2009 at 01:36am
I kinda really wanna join, idc about the $20 fee
Coolio
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 15th, 2009 at 01:37am
ed westwick is sex:
I kinda really wanna join, idc about the $20 fee
Coolio
saaame
derpina
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 15th, 2009 at 01:46am
BillyJoezzz:
saaame

I think I'll ask my mom on my b-day if I can join, I was always pretty curious about it.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 15th, 2009 at 01:47am
i remember when they did Q&A and people would post them on here
then members would get mad Laughing
derpina
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 15th, 2009 at 01:52am
lol I remember the video when someone asked about the farting sound in sick of me Laughing
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 15th, 2009 at 01:53am
omfg lmfao i forgot about that
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 15th, 2009 at 02:01am
Gloria.:
and that would be a real benifit if you were to join....if you normally go to green day concerts.
I refused to join before because I was mad that you didn't get a t-shirt just for joining, like they did with all of their fan clubs in the past. But I finally caved in and joined in May because of the presale tickets, I got all worried that I wouldn't get floor tickets if I went through ticketmaster. The only bad thing about buying my tickets through them was, they wouldn't mail them to me I had to pick them up at will call the day of the show. But you are pretty much paying for a message board, a slightly glitchy photos section, and contest opportunities. They no longer have that exclusive Idiot Club merchandise store, or the videos where they'd ask the band questions and stuff. So yeah, you're paying a little more than $1.65 a month to use a message board.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 15th, 2009 at 02:03am
greenday6:
Gloria.:
I refused to join before because I was mad that you didn't get a t-shirt just for joining, like they did with all of their fan clubs in the past. But I finally caved in and joined in May because of the presale tickets, I got all worried that I wouldn't get floor tickets if I went through ticketmaster. The only bad thing about buying my tickets through them was, they wouldn't mail them to me I had to pick them up at will call the day of the show. But you are pretty much paying for a message board, a slightly glitchy photos section, and contest opportunities. They no longer have that exclusive Idiot Club merchandise store, or the videos where they'd ask the band questions and stuff. So yeah, you're paying a little more than $1.65 a month to use a message board.
well that's fucked up. i remember when they had the all ages club omgno you got lots of free stuff for joining
derpina
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 15th, 2009 at 02:05am
whaaaaaaa? this sucks! but i still wanna join lmfao
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 15th, 2009 at 02:10am
Yeah, I remember that to. And even the old Idiot Club would send you a shirt that said idiot on it, along with some other stuff. Even if they'd send me a lame little membership card that I'd have to write my own name on, I'd feel like I at least got something.

I've joined other band fan clubs in the past, and for somewhere between $20-30 they'd send me all kinds of stuff, one band even had a newspaper that they'd send out every few months with different articles all about the band. So the Idiot Club could be really cool, if they make a few improvements. But anyways, there are some very nice people on their boards there.
derpina
derpina

Mibba Blog
August 15th, 2009 at 03:12am
greenday6:
Yeah, I remember that to. And even the old Idiot Club would send you a shirt that said idiot on it, along with some other stuff. Even if they'd send me a lame little membership card that I'd have to write my own name on, I'd feel like I at least got something.

I've joined other band fan clubs in the past, and for somewhere between $20-30 they'd send me all kinds of stuff, one band even had a newspaper that they'd send out every few months with different articles all about the band. So the Idiot Club could be really cool, if they make a few improvements. But anyways, there are some very nice people on their boards there.

Do you reallyyy think its worth it to join?
Last American Girl
Geek
Last American Girl

Blog
August 15th, 2009 at 05:50am
Gloria.:
greenday6:
Last American Girl:

I already got the tickets early. I was just wondering about EE. Like what Panic At The Disco do. But that's all good. Thanks guys.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 15th, 2009 at 07:03am
Think of all the penny sweets that I could buy.....
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
August 15th, 2009 at 01:56pm
fille atomique.:
Do you reallyyy think its worth it to join?
Based on what is there right now, no. I would have rather have taken the $20 bucks to the show, and put it towards a shirt since I ended up spending $70 bucks on 2 t-shirts. I just panicked that I wouldn't get floor tickets, which was dumb because floor tickets were available from Ticketmaster for over a week after they went on sale. I also thought that you had access to a lot more stuff online. But I think that if you live in a big city, where it might sell out right away it might be a good deal.

Sherlock Holmes:
Think of all the penny sweets that I could buy.....
Or gumballs. I could've bought 80 of those big gumballs out of a quarter machine with that money.
Register