Hotels In Space

AuthorMessage
Matty.
King For A Couple Of Days
Matty.
May 11th, 2006 at 08:55am
it will happen in the future, but there is bound to be a disasterous accident that kills alot of people
Jar Of D!rt
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jar  Of D!rt
May 12th, 2006 at 07:35am
It seems like a good idea, being able to do something youve always wanted to do with out having any qualifications, and the money might be good for the animals and such but you might as well say "Lets all throw away a good experience just so animals can get pamperd so much that they turn out like paris hiltons dog." Because i don't think anyone would pay about 100mil on animals, its the japanese you are talking about. But as i said it'll be great to be able to live/stay in a hotel in space. It might be pricy but i'ld pay for it.
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
May 12th, 2006 at 10:59am
it's stupid
what if something hits it and everyone dies and that's like $50 billion or something down the toilet
Simone
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Simone
October 22nd, 2006 at 10:38pm
I personally do not even believe that people have made it into space, there are too many things that just aren't right with the whole thing.

for example: the first man on the moon footage, when the first man to ever step onto the moon was filmed stepping out of a space craft onto the moon for apparently the first time, there was already an american flag on the moon and someone of something with a camera filming it.

Same as with the mars adventure being conducted at the moment.

There are many other abnormalities with it as well, i wont bore you by putting them all down but do a quick search of the net and you will find plenty.

I wont believ it until their is definitive proof.
Register