Idiot
My_Knightmare
May 24th, 2006 at 01:34am
Sliver:
Killer-Funk:
Sliver:
Killer-Funk:
just wondering but
anyone know how to get the P.R.L. 412 in RE4?

What is it called? Is it a gun?

well i already figured out how to get it!

anyways, its a laser canon called the P.R.L. 412 I think the P.R.L. stands for Plaga Removing Laser...
basically it shoots a laser into an enemy and removes the parasite,

its only available thru the playstation version of RE4
you have to beat the game on professional mode i think.

Oh, i only have the Gamecube version. It stinks that it came to PS2 cause it was supposed to be exclusive for GC.

well it did start out on playstation, but other than that its nothing to be excited about, I did play the GC version, it sucks that nintendo didn't get the extra ada missions...
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 11:52pm
The Nintendo was the first one with Resident Evil 4. Dang Capcom brought it to PS2 and,of course, they get a whole palloozza of extras.
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
May 25th, 2006 at 07:38pm
I CAN"T WAIT FOR 5

whadda yall think of the trailer?
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 25th, 2006 at 07:41pm
Looks pretty good, I think it is Chris Redfield, and the zombies are fast now also.
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
May 25th, 2006 at 07:44pm
Sliver:
Looks pretty good, I think it is Chris Redfield, and the zombies are fast now also.

Ya, I'm 100% sure its Chris, why would they put in a new character although I have to say, Leon is my Favorite!!!
GO LEON!!!!!!!

theres a rumor saying that dehydration is a factor in this game since your outside...
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
May 31st, 2006 at 02:07pm
no idea, but thats what i heard...
since your out side in the hot sun you get dehydrated a lot... but again thats only from what i heard
Matty.
King For A Couple Of Days
Matty.
June 1st, 2006 at 03:14am
Trunks <3:
i wanted to get a controller in the shape of a chain saw for RE4 but no, they were banned in Australia and my mum wouldnt let me import one. GRRR

I read about that in one of my mags, it had a pic of one aswel
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
June 1st, 2006 at 11:36am
Trunks <3:
i wanted to get a controller in the shape of a chain saw for RE4 but no, they were banned in Australia and my mum wouldnt let me import one. GRRR

Ive saw pics of them, they look cool. But they look really hard to get used to, it also looks like someone spilt their jelly sadnwich on it.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:54pm
Sliver:
Laughing About time, slowpoke zombies annoyed me.
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
June 16th, 2006 at 02:11pm
If they do make faster zobies, hopefully theyll be spread out like crimson heads in the RE1 remake. Those were scary enough.
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
June 16th, 2006 at 03:03pm
is it just me, or was it scary to see the zombies make an entrance in the old RE games...how they would come out unexpected...
especially how they would bust thru glass in a lot of scenes and you wouldn't notice that they were there in the first place!!

oh and by the way, anyone play Resident Evil for the DS, I was thinking about getting it?
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
June 16th, 2006 at 03:39pm
Killer-Funk:
is it just me, or was it scary to see the zombies make an entrance in the old RE games...how they would come out unexpected...
especially how they would bust thru glass in a lot of scenes and you wouldn't notice that they were there in the first place!!

oh and by the way, anyone play Resident Evil for the DS, I was thinking about getting it?

Yeah, I have it, if you like RE with extras and the good movie and the beggining get it. Good for trips, nice and long. Not great graphics, but it is good.
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
September 3rd, 2006 at 03:22am
I beat Nemesis not that long ago. The last version of hims pretty messed up. Anyway, I was looking around the net, and I found this vid for an early adaptation of Resident Evil 4.

Cool
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
September 3rd, 2006 at 11:14am
Droog:
I beat Nemesis not that long ago. The last version of hims pretty messed up. Anyway, I was looking around the net, and I found this vid for an early adaptation of Resident Evil 4.

Cool

are you talking bout the beta version i think? the one where instead of the old zombies and viruses/plagues it looks more like its supernatural... where it had like little demon dolls and one part where leon walks up to a painting and the painting comes alive and a ghost pops out...
ya, that one was freaky, I'm kinda glad that they changed it, otherwise it wouldn't be resident evil at all, be more like silent hill or fatal frame where everythings supernatural/ghost-like
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
September 3rd, 2006 at 01:53pm
Killer:
Droog:

Cool

are you talking bout the beta version i think? the one where instead of the old zombies and viruses/plagues it looks more like its supernatural... where it had like little demon dolls and one part where leon walks up to a painting and the painting comes alive and a ghost pops out...
ya, that one was freaky, I'm kinda glad that they changed it, otherwise it wouldn't be resident evil at all, be more like silent hill or fatal frame where everythings supernatural/ghost-like

Clcik the sunglasses man. There were 3 early ones. This is one of the hook man when Leon has a flashlight, and those freaky baby things attack him. But I know the one you're talking about, he's like attcked by a tranparent ghost thing right? There was another one where he's in an Umbrella lab. And another one where he has a power in his left hand. They sure wanted the game to be good.
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
September 3rd, 2006 at 01:59pm
Droog:
Killer:
Droog:

Cool

Clcik the sunglasses man. There were 3 early ones. This is one of the hook man when Leon has a flashlight, and those freaky baby things attack him. But I know the one you're talking about, he's like attcked by a tranparent ghost thing right? There was another one where he's in an Umbrella lab. And another one where he has a power in his left hand. They sure wanted the game to be good.

the sunglasses didn't really look like a link...but anyways..
it seems like they wanted to take a spiritual/supernatural path, instead of just man-made viruses and stuff, if they did do it that way this game would be way different from the other RE games...its too bad though, they coulda used those and made new game outta it, like devil may cry
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
September 3rd, 2006 at 02:04pm
Yeah, I also heard that the one where he goes into the Umbrella lab, would take place right after CVX. I also saw a very old screenshot in EGM of RE4 with Jill walking up stairs, and with Leon and the Spirits. I'm still pretty happy with the outcome though.
Relion
Relion
September 6th, 2006 at 09:46am
Killer:
Sliver:
Killer-Funk:
just wondering but
anyone know how to get the P.R.L. 412 in RE4?

What is it called? Is it a gun?

well i already figured out how to get it!

anyways, its a laser canon called the P.R.L. 412 I think the P.R.L. stands for Plaga Removing Laser...
basically it shoots a laser into an enemy and removes the parasite,

its only available thru the playstation version of RE4
you have to beat the game on professional mode i think.

Do you mean that awesome electro-gun that i've seen on trailers? <3_____<3 i so want that.
My cousin put cheats in it for infinity like, everything, and he brought the Chicago typewriter. [i, actually thought it was a typewriter. LMFAO] and its hella cool. You don't run out of bullets.. <3333

I NAMED THE MERCHANT STEVE. Him and Ada are my favourites.
I got Code veronica on saturday but my brother wont freaking play it, my only hope is to try and play it myself, but the controls are all up in my grill. DDD:
I also wanna do RE2 as well. Jeebus. I ONLY WATCH. MY BROTHER IS STUPID, I HATE HIM.
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
September 6th, 2006 at 02:00pm
Thats the only thing I hate about the old RE games...the controls, 4 on the other hand has the same controls but its much more faster!!
I do love the cheesy acting in the old ones btw, LOL
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
September 6th, 2006 at 08:06pm
Relion:
Do you mean that awesome electro-gun that i've seen on trailers? <3_____<3 i so want that.
My cousin put cheats in it for infinity like, everything, and he brought the Chicago typewriter. [i, actually thought it was a typewriter. LMFAO] and its hella cool. You don't run out of bullets.. <3333

I NAMED THE MERCHANT STEVE. Him and Ada are my favourites.
I got Code veronica on saturday but my brother wont freaking play it, my only hope is to try and play it myself, but the controls are all up in my grill. DDD:
I also wanna do RE2 as well. Jeebus. I ONLY WATCH. MY BROTHER IS STUPID, I HATE HIM.

Hand Don't name Earl anything besides Earl. And 2 probably is one of my favorites. My sister watches me when I play. Chicago typewriter is probably all I use, besides the occasional Rocket Launcher.
Register