Litter

AuthorMessage
wolf_rockerpunk
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
wolf_rockerpunk
April 26th, 2006 at 07:55pm
ok, then. i think litter is horrible, and by the way, im bored. so so what? if u dont want me to post, 2 bad! it sucks in canada, AND i have a broken foot so i cant exactly go anywhere!
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
April 26th, 2006 at 08:12pm
wolf_rockerpunk:
ok, then. i think litter is horrible, and by the way, im bored. so so what? if u dont want me to post, 2 bad! it sucks in canada, AND i have a broken foot so i cant exactly go anywhere!
We aren't asking you not to post, we're asking you not to make half a million pointless topics.
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
April 26th, 2006 at 08:35pm
wolf_rockerpunk:

Canada is extreamly clean. Montreal is where I was born and it's very nice is most areas there...except Old Montreal where all the hobos are. It's really disguesting there. Why am I saying this? 'Cause the hobos could live in a cleaner place too ya know.

Anyways, sorry for your boken foot, but Canada is very clean compared to most places.

You know what the cops should do? Give the person a littering ticket, like $25 for something small, cause that will teach them good. To make them pay, just do like an ordinary ticket, if they don't, fine them more and more and more until it's so overwhelming they drown in tickets in their houses.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 27th, 2006 at 03:00pm
Our school is starting to make an effort to clean up the area around the school, the TYs have started this thing where kids who have over 10 point (our school has this system where if you misbehave a teacher can give you points and the amount of points you have decides what kind of punishment you recieve) have to pick up rubbish. I think its a great idea, if more schools started doing it, it would definitely improve the situation.
DirntyGirl101
Geek
DirntyGirl101
April 27th, 2006 at 03:24pm
it bad, that is why our planet is fucked up i do it sometimes but i do it but itll be a small piece of paper, some people go all out and its digusting
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 27th, 2006 at 03:26pm
DirntyGirl101:
i do it sometimes but i do it but itll be a small piece of paper

But surely if everyone had that same attitude it's cause more of a problem?
Its all a case if if's and but's.
Kitti
Kitti
April 27th, 2006 at 08:28pm
Three Nil:
wolf_rockerpunk:

Canada is extreamly clean. Montreal is where I was born and it's very nice is most areas there...except Old Montreal where all the hobos are. It's really disguesting there. Why am I saying this? 'Cause the hobos could live in a cleaner place too ya know.

Anyways, sorry for your boken foot, but Canada is very clean compared to most places.

You know what the cops should do? Give the person a littering ticket, like $25 for something small, cause that will teach them good. To make them pay, just do like an ordinary ticket, if they don't, fine them more and more and more until it's so overwhelming they drown in tickets in their houses.

Oh yeah, great. Give them MORE paper with which to litter. Perpetutate the problem...Rolling Eyes

Joking, of course. That is a good idea.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 28th, 2006 at 12:01am
I litter. It's a huge habit of mine to just not care where I toss my trash...but thankfully, lately I've been guilty about it and stopped.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 28th, 2006 at 06:37am
Kitti:
Oh yeah, great. Give them MORE paper with which to litter. Perpetutate the problem...Rolling Eyes

Joking, of course. That is a good idea.

lmfao lmfao lmfao

Surely though the tickets could be made on recycled paper?
That'd be cool....
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
April 28th, 2006 at 10:11am
Bloodraine:
DirntyGirl101:
i do it sometimes but i do it but itll be a small piece of paper

But surely if everyone had that same attitude it's cause more of a problem?
Its all a case if if's and but's.

agreed!! it is everyones problem personally i wnat a clean and tidy world for my childrens, children to grow up in.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
April 28th, 2006 at 12:40pm
Litter doesn't really bother me that much.
Yeah, it's destroying the environment, but so is a load of other stuff, and it gets picked up eventually.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 28th, 2006 at 01:12pm
Waiting <3:
Yeah, it's destroying the environment, but so is a load of other stuff, and it gets picked up eventually.
Well..if it got sorted out then it would be one LESS thing destroying the universe, surely?
SARAnade
SARAnade
April 28th, 2006 at 03:32pm
i try not to litter and i am very pro-environment, i made my family start composting [well so did the rehion but without my push they slack off], recycling and conserving water. i dont necessarily go around picking up garbage that i see on the ground, cause its pretty unsanitary but i try not to let people do it either.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 28th, 2006 at 03:32pm
Waiting <3:

so has long as it gets picked up eventually its OK?? Twisted Evil well actually not all of it does, most of the shit that senseless assholes drop on the floor goes into landfills, producing harmful gasses, not only are these gasses harmful to the earth they are harmful to the human race, i will have to admit the arguement "its somebodys elses job to pick it up" or "why should i when nobody else bothers" or "people get paid to do it i wouldnt want to do them out of a job" is pretty fucking shitty, would you want tot live in a sty in your bedroom? Would you allow yourself to shit on your bedroom floor and not clean it up?

yes i agree other stuff is destroying the enviroment but if we battle rubbish then perhaps the other things will become second nature to us ALL!!
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
April 28th, 2006 at 06:24pm
A Clockwork Orange:
Waiting <3:
Well..if it got sorted out then it would be one LESS thing destroying the universe, surely?

Yeah, I guess. I think the fines are a good idea, like fifty pounds for littering. It makes people stop and think not to do it.
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
April 28th, 2006 at 09:27pm
The litter situation's really bad. I'm disgusted with the way people just throw their freaking trash on the ground. A couple weeks ago I was walking and I saw a used condom in the grass... It's horrible.
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
April 29th, 2006 at 12:50am
ixlovexbilliexjoe:
The litter situation's really bad. I'm disgusted with the way people just throw their freaking trash on the ground. A couple weeks ago I was walking and I saw a used condom in the grass... It's horrible.

Eiw.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
April 29th, 2006 at 04:44pm
i have a different point.
with all of the rubbish that is put into a bin being put into landfills, is that not just the governement littering the environment?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 29th, 2006 at 05:43pm
downloadasexual:
i have a different point.
with all of the rubbish that is put into a bin being put into landfills, is that not just the governement littering the environment?

which is why we should re cycle where we can.
suzie_k
suzie_k
April 29th, 2006 at 07:32pm
I hate littering.I never ever throw stuff on the ground.
When I was a kid I was taughto put rubbish in my pocket and take it home.
And if i see sme one litter I say it to them.
Register