i watch it a lot, i like when JD talks to himself
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
April 20th, 2007 at 12:38pm
Martian Girl:
Lars:
Gone Barrowman:
John C.McGinley, the actor who plays Dr. Cox got married recently, apparently Coffee

He always seems to play weird parts in other movies, like the creepy guy. Or in Wild hogs, where he was a gay cop who wanted to get with the motorists
He played a serial killer in a movie adaptation of one of my favorite books. Con
Which book?
xBlackMariahx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xBlackMariahx
April 21st, 2007 at 09:18pm
Ahhhh, Scrubs. Love it.

Though my mom is convinced Zach Braff is gay, and I can't watch him flirt with women in the same way again...
emily_lucky_stars
Geek
emily_lucky_stars
May 24th, 2007 at 04:10pm
I love Scrubs, I'm always watching it on ABC1, I'm also tying to get hold of all the box sets so yeah loving Scrubs Very Happy
redgreendayfan
Geek
redgreendayfan

Mibba Blog
May 29th, 2007 at 09:44am
i love that show but then it got moved to a channel i dont get but hopefully i will be able to watch it again when the t.v gets sorted with the channel
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 29th, 2007 at 10:11am
I can watch about 2 hours each night, because of the different channels its on. But usually an hour and a half if I'm home.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 29th, 2007 at 11:13am
Lars:
I can watch about 2 hours each night, because of the different channels its on. But usually an hour and a half if I'm home.
Usually an hour for me.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 29th, 2007 at 11:18am
My friend has the Season 5 DVDs so we were watching some episodes when I went to their house on Saturday Retard
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
May 29th, 2007 at 11:19am
Martian Girl:
Lars:
Gone Barrowman:
John C.McGinley, the actor who plays Dr. Cox got married recently, apparently Coffee

He always seems to play weird parts in other movies, like the creepy guy. Or in Wild hogs, where he was a gay cop who wanted to get with the motorists
He played a serial killer in a movie adaptation of one of my favorite books. Con

We were watching Oliver Stone's Platoon about the Vietnam War and he played a seargent or something. O'Neill I think was his character name
ree-ee-annan
King For A Couple Of Days
ree-ee-annan
May 30th, 2007 at 11:48am
Me loves the Scrubs.

I love the humour of it.

Spesh when JD talks to himself.

JD's Dad "your still talking to yourself? I'd of thought you'd outgrown that by now.."
Register