AuthorMessage
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2006 at 05:06pm
Dreamer.:
NeoSteph:
If peoplearen't going to discuss something about this case and only post ''oh thats terrible'' ''shows what the world is coming too'' then i'll lock

Murders and rape and all sorts of terrible crimes happen everyday but I can't deal with a topic for every single one, so whats so significant about this case?

I asked them if they thought the police could've done a better job with the investigation. I wanted to talk about how they were'nt doing ALL they could. It's not my fault people have nothing to say but 'Oh, that's terrible.'

i'm not blaming you for people not taking an interest in the topic, but there's no difference between this murder and others where policinvestigation has been questionable.

I'm not going to lock it, if people take interest.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 1st, 2006 at 05:59pm
NeoSteph:
Dreamer.:
NeoSteph:
If peoplearen't going to discuss something about this case and only post ''oh thats terrible'' ''shows what the world is coming too'' then i'll lock

Murders and rape and all sorts of terrible crimes happen everyday but I can't deal with a topic for every single one, so whats so significant about this case?

I asked them if they thought the police could've done a better job with the investigation. I wanted to talk about how they were'nt doing ALL they could. It's not my fault people have nothing to say but 'Oh, that's terrible.'

i'm not blaming you for people not taking an interest in the topic, but there's no difference between this murder and others where policinvestigation has been questionable.

I'm not going to lock it, if people take interest.

thats the sort of things i said ealier.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 1st, 2006 at 09:23pm
well, , many people think that she was killed by a doctor that used to fool around with women or something like that i watched a special on her on A&E

BUT she had a males body parts where she wasnt supposed to and that is one of the reasons why she was belived to be so brudally murdered
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
May 2nd, 2006 at 10:55am
ixlovexbilliexjoe:
I'm speechless. I'm disgusted that a person could do that to another person. I just don't see how anyone thinks they have the right to do that to a human being.

Exactly...oh my GOd.
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2006 at 04:14pm
strummer92:
well, , many people think that she was killed by a doctor that used to fool around with women or something like that i watched a special on her on A&E

BUT she had a males body parts where she wasnt supposed to and that is one of the reasons why she was belived to be so brudally murdered

It could've been some guy she went to see that night. And the reason she wore balck all the time is to woo certain men. And I think that's just another way of saying she was easy.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 2nd, 2006 at 08:51pm
Dreamer.:
strummer92:

It could've been some guy she went to see that night. And the reason she wore balck all the time is to woo certain men. And I think that's just another way of saying she was easy.

yeah
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
May 5th, 2006 at 06:58pm
strummer92:
Dreamer.:
strummer92:

yeah

Perhaps.

But those are probably some of the most gruesome photographs I have ever seen in my life.

That's absolutely terrible.
Register