UEFA Champions League

AuthorMessage
Matty.
King For A Couple Of Days
Matty.
May 2nd, 2006 at 08:18am
The Final of the UEFA Champions Leage is coming up on the 17th of may. Arsenal fc V Fc Barcelona

Any thoughts about the match or soccer/football in general
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
May 16th, 2006 at 05:41am
Up the Arse!
I'm really getting excited about this, I hope we will do it - what a bonus it will be after our not-so-good league performance! Thierry better have the game of his life Pray

Can't wait to see em in the Emirates stadium next season!

Oh and doubly can't wait for the World Cup!!!!
Matty.
Matty.
May 16th, 2006 at 05:42am
The Artist Must Be True:
Up the Arse!
I'm really getting excited about this, I hope we will do it - what a bonus it will be after our not-so-good league performance! Thierry better have the game of his life Pray

world cup is gonna be so awesome!!

and barca are gonna totally poon Arsenal
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
May 16th, 2006 at 05:59am
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Up the Arse!

world cup is gonna be so awesome!!

and barca are gonna totally poon Arsenal

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked No they are not, I hope you eat those words come Wednesday night Laughing !

And yes the World Cup - only 25 days to go, I'm seriously getting excited for this *does happy dance*
Matty.
Matty.
May 16th, 2006 at 06:01am
go to www.soccernet.com and there is a timer counting down to the world cup!

im watching the champ leage final with my mate, good luck to arcenal. Arsene Wenger said that arsenal are definatly gonna win
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
May 16th, 2006 at 12:22pm
Barcelona will win. I'm a Man United fan so I don't want Arsenal to win. No defensive midfielder will shut down Ronaldihno.

If Arsenal win, it will be the 11th time an English team has won the cup, more than any other nation.
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
May 16th, 2006 at 02:54pm
Stuart and the Avenue:
Barcelona will win. I'm a Man United fan so I don't want Arsenal to win. No defensive midfielder will shut down Ronaldihno.

If Arsenal win, it will be the 11th time an English team has won the cup, more than any other nation.

Barcelona have been beaten before surely....what did Ronaldinho do then? Hopefully he'll make one too many step overs and fall ass over tit!

I'm fed up now I just want it to arrive! I can't wait any longer dammit!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 16th, 2006 at 03:11pm
XD

If we can beat le Arse, then so can Barca. Easily.
Matty.
Matty.
May 16th, 2006 at 07:43pm
The Artist Must Be True:
Stuart and the Avenue:

Barcelona have been beaten before surely....what did Ronaldinho do then? Hopefully he'll make one too many step overs and fall ass over tit!

They arent gonna man mark ronaldinho, and they are gonna get choped up. I like man united aswel but i still like arsenal
Matty.
Matty.
May 16th, 2006 at 07:44pm
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
go to www.soccernet.com and there is a timer counting down to the world cup!

im watching the champ leage final with my mate, good luck to arcenal. Arsene Wenger said that arsenal are definatly gonna win

Arsenal ARE going to win. who are you watching it with?

1. Wanna bet money on that?
2. Ben Stephens
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
May 17th, 2006 at 07:21am
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Stuart and the Avenue:

They arent gonna man mark ronaldinho, and they are gonna get choped up. I like man united aswel but i still like arsenal

Who is gonna get chopped up?? Well whatever, I'm stuck in work and all I can think of is the game tonight - I wish they'd send me home! Very Happy
Matty.
Matty.
May 17th, 2006 at 08:42am
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Stuart and the Avenue:

Who is gonna get chopped up?? Well whatever, I'm stuck in work and all I can think of is the game tonight - I wish they'd send me home! Very Happy

arsenal will get choped up, its in a coulpe of hours! yay. Me and Trunks <3 have a $20 bet on the game
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
May 17th, 2006 at 08:50am
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Stuart and the Avenue:

arsenal will get choped up, its in a coulpe of hours! yay. Me and Trunks <3 have a $20 bet on the game

Waaah you meany! I still have to wait 5 hours and 45 minutes - I've done no work today!
Matty.
Matty.
May 17th, 2006 at 08:55am
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Stuart and the Avenue:

Waaah you meany! I still have to wait 5 hours and 45 minutes - I've done no work today!

lol what are you supposed to be doing? the game will be great to watch, and arsenal are amazing, but i think barca will win
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
May 17th, 2006 at 09:01am
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Stuart and the Avenue:

lol what are you supposed to be doing? the game will be great to watch, and arsenal are amazing, but i think barca will win

I’m a bloody admin assistant – you know, filing, tea that kind of shite!

Henry to score first!
Matty.
Matty.
May 17th, 2006 at 09:03am
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Stuart and the Avenue:

I’m a bloody admin assistant – you know, filing, tea that kind of #####!

Henry to score first!

O_o have fun man, and i actually agree with you. Henry will step up and arsenal will draw first blood
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
May 17th, 2006 at 09:06am
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Stuart and the Avenue:

Henry to score first!

O_o have fun man, and i actually agree with you. Henry will step up and arsenal will draw first blood

Hehe it fuzzed out my swearing, but you catch the drift!
Matty.
Matty.
May 17th, 2006 at 09:09am
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Saiyan:
The Artist Must Be True:
Stuart and the Avenue:

Henry to score first!

Hehe it fuzzed out my swearing, but you catch the drift!

lol yea i got the point. what u recon the final score will be
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
May 17th, 2006 at 09:10am
I would love it to be 3-0 to the Arse with an Henry hat-trick. But realistically 2-1 to Arse I reckon!
Matty.
Matty.
May 18th, 2006 at 12:28am
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO BARCA, GO ETO'O,GO RONALDINHO, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!
Register