Mibba
May 4th, 2006 at 09:35am
tre_cool_is_meh_god:
Different Perspective:
suzie_k:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Different Perspective:
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
I dunno.......do kangaroos have orgasms????
Only dolphins, I think Retard
Pigs have orgasms, they can last a long ass time too. I think I saw it on Animal planet Shocked

Yeah 30 minutes.
And "Different Perspective" Dolphins arew the only othe mamal that have sex for pleasure aside from humans

I heard for that 30 minutes.. Somewhere. Don't remember where.

Luckies.
lmfao
Cool
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
May 4th, 2006 at 09:54am
A woman named Bodiel Johnson had sex with her dog and farm animals in the seventies. I saw a documentary about it called'The Real Animal Farm'
it was fucking gruesome.
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
May 4th, 2006 at 12:54pm
Ohkay, that's weird.
I wouldn't do that, personally, and I guess it could go down as animal cruelty. It is kind of sick...
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 4th, 2006 at 01:55pm
I've just been reminded of the woman who was photographed a bunch of times while being fucked by a horse. She drowned when the horse came in her mouth. I think they let loose about a gallon, is that right?
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
May 4th, 2006 at 02:50pm
No. just no. that's disgusting
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
May 4th, 2006 at 05:51pm
It's hideously disgusting.

I would rather backstroke across an ocean of thumbtacks NAKED.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 4th, 2006 at 05:56pm
We should make one big thread for all odd sex fetishes.

that would be interesting
Invalid.
Jackass
Invalid.
May 5th, 2006 at 11:39am
That's... disgusting.

Surely it's animal cruelty? It's not like an animal can give concent.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 5th, 2006 at 12:24pm
as long as it doesn't get into animal cruelty...monkies, humans, porpousis, and rodents are the only animals known to have sex for pleasure by the way
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 5th, 2006 at 12:53pm
J.O.S is ma master:
A woman named Bodiel Johnson had sex with her dog and farm animals in the seventies. I saw a documentary about it called'The Real Animal Farm'
it was fucking gruesome.
Good name for the documentary. Very Happy
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 5th, 2006 at 03:56pm
i posted here a while ago and now its gone who deleted it and why?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 5th, 2006 at 04:52pm
Magne:
i posted here a while ago and now its gone who deleted it and why?
only mods can delete posts so talk to them.
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
May 5th, 2006 at 09:49pm
I think it's very disgusting and really fucking sick. It's simply cruelty to animals.
Envy
Idiot
Envy
May 6th, 2006 at 12:33am
Sweetheart, beastiality is simply sex with animals. I personally think that is very sad, and wrong if they are only with them for the sex.

Zoophilia on the other hand, is an all-around love for the animal(s). It includes sex, but they love the animal like a friend and lover. I don't think that is wrong.

I know I have pretty weird beliefs, but that is just me.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 12:36am
Envy:
Sweetheart, beastiality is simply sex with animals. I personally think that is a bit sad if they are only with them for the sex.

Zoophilia on the other hand, is an all-around love for the animal(s). It includes sex, but they love the animal like a friend and lover. I don't think that is wrong.

You think haveing sex with something outside your species is ok? you think having sex with something that can give you no consent is ok? You think that the animal enjoys being raped by a human? Sorry, it think your a bit crazy.
Envy
Idiot
Envy
May 6th, 2006 at 12:50am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Envy:
Sweetheart, beastiality is simply sex with animals. I personally think that is a bit sad if they are only with them for the sex.

You think haveing sex with something outside your species is ok? you think having sex with something that can give you no consent is ok? You think that the animal enjoys being raped by a human? Sorry, it think your a bit crazy.

I expected this happening....
You may think I'm crazy. I'm fine with that. I can't argue with what you just posted. So let me rephrase it.

EDITED VERSION: I do not support nor conduct beastiality in any way. I simply think that when you share that much love with a dog, as in zoophilia (that is pretty much all I'll except for this fetish, anything else is cruel and could be physically damaging to the animal), then it can stretch beyond friendship. The dog actually letting you do those things to him/her are a kind of consent, these animals are usually much bigger then the person, and could easily stop them with a bite.

That is all I'm saying. Hate me if you want.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 12:56am
Envy:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Envy:

You may think I'm crazy. I'm fine with that. I can't argue with what you just posted. So let me rephrase it.

EDITED VERSION: I do not support nor conduct beastiality in any way. I simply think that when you share that much love with a dog, as in zoophilia (that is pretty much all I'll except for this fetish, anything else is cruel and could be physically damaging to the animal), then it can stretch beyond friendship. The dog actually letting you do those things to him/her are a kind of consent, these animals are usually much bigger then the person, and could easily stop them with a bite.

Ok, this is a discussion forum, just because people dont agree with you doesnt mean they hate you, the whole point is to debate.

The dog has no clue what the hell is going on, its a dog for crying out loud. There is a reason humans are more intelligant, and having sex with an animal can never have consent. Can the dog talk to you? No, so you have no clue if it likes it and i highly doubt it does. Zoophilia may mean you "love" the animal, but that has nothing to do with the animals emotions to you. Taking advantage of animals because you can't get people to have sex with you is wrong on so many levels, I dont even know where to begin.
Envy
Idiot
Envy
May 6th, 2006 at 01:03am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Envy:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Envy:

Ok, this is a discussion forum, just because people dont agree with you doesnt mean they hate you, the whole point is to debate.

The dog has no clue what the hell is going on, its a dog for crying out loud. There is a reason humans are more intelligant, and having sex with an animal can never have consent. Can the dog talk to you? No, so you have no clue if it likes it and i highly doubt it does. Zoophilia may mean you "love" the animal, but that has nothing to do with the animals emotions to you. Taking advantage of animals because you can't get people to have sex with you is wrong on so many levels, I dont even know where to begin.

You have a valid point. You have actually pretty much changed my views on the whole thing. When you put it that way it is wrong.

Usually zoophilia doesn't even mean that they are having sex with the animal. It can be heart-warming knowing that the person loves the animal enough to treat it as a human, but with no sexual relation.

You've converted me honey, proud you should be.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 01:06am
Cool Cool
So now having sex with animals for you lmfao.
I looked up Zoophiliain the dictionary, can't it just be the love of animals? It's doesnt have to be like wanting to screw them does it?
Envy
Idiot
Envy
May 6th, 2006 at 01:09am
That's what I was saying in the post above you. It's actually really sweet if it's in that form. ^o^
Register