Communion II

AuthorMessage
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
October 3rd, 2006 at 12:43pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
DIRECTIONS FOR REVIVING A THREAD:

1. Kidnap Tre at gunpoint and hold him hostage.

2. Send the author (i.e., Rose) an anonymous ransom letter to force her to write and post a new chapter.

3. See above two steps and repeat as often as needed.

Nice. I might just trie that. *looks up Tre's address*
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
October 3rd, 2006 at 02:28pm
Everyone, my valued readers, muses, inspirations and alike, I will be moving back to the my beloved West Coast within the here month. I am scheduled to depart on the 8th, to which I will try my hardest to post at least two new parts before I leave. Thereafter, there will be about a little over a week of silence from me, hence I'm driving across the continent.
When I arrive, this story will move, and end quickly, as I find my inspiration runs non-stop when I am where I am most happy.

Thy end is near...
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
October 3rd, 2006 at 03:12pm
HavingAGreenDay:
Everyone, my valued readers, muses, inspirations and alike, I will be moving back to the my beloved West Coast within the here month. I am scheduled to depart on the 8th, to which I will try my hardest to post at least two new parts before I leave. Thereafter, there will be about a little over a week of silence from me, hence I'm driving across the continent.
When I arrive, this story will move, and end quickly, as I find my inspiration runs non-stop when I am where I am most happy.

Thy end is near...
Communion will live on in our hearts

I'm happy that youre movng back to the west coast.

cant wait for the new parts...but dont rush yourself
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
October 3rd, 2006 at 06:45pm
HavingAGreenDay:

Thy end is near...
Hug
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
October 3rd, 2006 at 08:20pm
HavingAGreenDay:

Thy end is near...

I better have a way to contact you on October 19th. Very Happy Please, please, please
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
October 3rd, 2006 at 08:38pm
CristhyneS:
HavingAGreenDay:

Thy end is near...

I better have a way to contact you on October 19th. Very Happy Please, please, please
I haven't forgotten. Cool
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
October 3rd, 2006 at 08:45pm
HavingAGreenDay:
CristhyneS:
HavingAGreenDay:

Thy end is near...

I haven't forgotten. Cool

Very Happy *Gotta love Rose*

Well, so you better have a computer, a phone or a cell phone wher I can reach you by that date, now you have no excuse.
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
October 3rd, 2006 at 08:51pm
And I better have a new phgone by then as well, because the good ol' one died on Friday Rolling Eyes
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 3rd, 2006 at 11:20pm
HavingAGreenDay:

Thy end is near...
Whereabouts you moving to? BC?

And hopefully I'm happy with Communion's ending or else I might beat you with a wet noodle. Bbat
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
October 4th, 2006 at 08:50pm
Okay here's my last hope...

Will "the end" be the end of the whole thing, or just of Communion?
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
October 5th, 2006 at 05:18pm
The end. Retard
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 5th, 2006 at 10:26pm
I think 'Fin' is more chic. Cool
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
October 6th, 2006 at 07:04pm
I've got an adress for you now. It isn't Venezula because...well, my mom meant it when she said that "give her the adress and light up a candle for thesaint of oyur choice" Rolling Eyes

So if you still want to go on with yourcrazy (unnecesary)planof which even just the idea I still find overly sweet and I-dunno-what-elsejust come on MSN or let me know and I'll PM you with it.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
October 7th, 2006 at 10:53am
ThisIsGreenDay:
You think you always know what's best for me...mom! Rolling Eyes

Fin. Cool
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 7th, 2006 at 01:45pm
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
You think you always know what's best for me...mom! Rolling Eyes

Fin. Cool
If I'm your mom I had you when I was, like, 6. Shocked

Which means you were conceived by means of statutory rape because Mike was seventeen, because he's your father!

Shocked

Cool
BREASTS
Idiot
BREASTS
October 10th, 2006 at 04:42pm
HavingAGreenDay:
The end. Retard

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Wall

By the way I love your avatar, Rose. It's just so fun to watch. Laughing
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
October 15th, 2006 at 11:47am
Alright people, I apologize for not getting a new chapter up of this story that means so much to me. I'm about to head out the door though and embark on my journey across Canada...AGAIN. Only this time, by car. Rolling Eyes

Hope you've beared the snow well Holly, and I hope we talk soon Mareh and friends.

Love you Cristhyne. Sex
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 15th, 2006 at 11:15pm
HavingAGreenDay:
Alright people, I apologize for not getting a new chapter up of this story that means so much to me. I'm about to head out the door though and embark on my journey across Canada...AGAIN. Only this time, by car. Rolling Eyes

Hope you've beared the snow well Holly, and I hope we talk soon Mareh and friends.

Love you Cristhyne. Sex
Went without power and heat for a couple days, but everything worked out. My sister's wedding, reception...and obviously...got power back.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
October 15th, 2006 at 11:52pm
HavingAGreenDay:

Love you Cristhyne. Sex
goodbye and good luck Rose. hope to here for you soon.

<3 Mareh Kiss

PS. that long car ride'll give you loads of time to think about communion and such Wink
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
October 16th, 2006 at 04:13pm
Fuck_America:
HavingAGreenDay:

Love you Cristhyne. Sex

PS. that long car ride'll give you loads of time to think about communion and such Wink

And you know I love you too, Rose. Sex
Register