Thank you, thank you! Very Happy
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
October 26th, 2006 at 03:30am
Fuck_America:
HavingAGreenDay:
Alright people, I apologize for not getting a new chapter up of this story that means so much to me. I'm about to head out the door though and embark on my journey across Canada...AGAIN. Only this time, by car. Rolling Eyes

Hope you've beared the snow well Holly, and I hope we talk soon Mareh and friends.

Love you Cristhyne. Sex

PS. that long car ride'll give you loads of time to think about communion and such Wink
Damn straight. Cool

Roseh has a Tre-hawk now. Surprised
*60sChild*
Geek
*60sChild*

Mibba
October 26th, 2006 at 01:39pm
I read Better Man on Monday and Tuesday, twas wonderful.

I'm now about half way through Best Man, that's just wonderful too.

They're sooooo good Holly and I'm addicted to the series, like most others on here it seems. xx
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
October 26th, 2006 at 04:31pm
Rose is back! (Well, kind of, I guess).

Please people, welcome back the ever so hawt looking Rose with a Tré-hawk!

Rose: welcome back sex Sex
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 26th, 2006 at 11:22pm
*60sChild*:
I read Better Man on Monday and Tuesday, twas wonderful.

I'm now about half way through Best Man, that's just wonderful too.

They're sooooo good Holly and I'm addicted to the series, like most others on here it seems. xx
Thankies...but you might wanna give me praise on my own thread as not to make it spam on this one. Cool
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 26th, 2006 at 11:23pm
Rose has a Tre-hawk? Shocked
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
October 29th, 2006 at 06:39pm
Uhu. Or at least so the rumors say Smile
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 05:45pm
I *just* finally finished with catching up with Communion. It was absolutelly great hon, and so full of emotions that I can't even discribe it. As I've already told you, a lot of moments brought me to the verge of tears, like the description of the video, the part where Billie finds out about her mom's death, the whole conversation between Tré and Rose, where they open to each other about their stuff. And some parts where pretty damn funny too. I got all excited when Tré said they were finally going to be able to go on tour again, even though it was a fictional tour.

You're wording and description are great. I love the way how oyu know exactly how much detail, and what details, to give away, and which to leave to the reader's imagination.

You are so talented you have no idea, and I fully admire you for that.

You know you'll always get a ten from me (okay, except for that one time when I accidentally clicked on 5, but yeah, I give you the chance to beat me up for that).

And now going completelly off topic, I'll drop some info here, just in case I can't get to talk to you before Sunday, the last couple of times I tried calling you I wasn't able to communicate with ya...you knwo this Sunday (Dec. 3rd) are the presidential elections down here, I don't know how much of it you remember, but things are pretty tough, so if there are riots and stuff I might not be able to communicate via phone or Internet for a while, not sure how long. And well, if Chávez stays in the office and I stay here, you know Internet and long distance calls aren't something that a person living in communism can afford...so there's a chance (can't tell how small or big that chance is) I might never speak to you again Crying or Very sad
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
December 1st, 2006 at 11:44pm
Shocked
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
December 2nd, 2006 at 05:48pm
Why that face, Holly?
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
December 2nd, 2006 at 11:58pm
CristhyneS:
Why that face, Holly?
Because of this:

CristhyneS:
And now going completelly off topic, I'll drop some info here, just in case I can't get to talk to you before Sunday, the last couple of times I tried calling you I wasn't able to communicate with ya...you knwo this Sunday (Dec. 3rd) are the presidential elections down here, I don't know how much of it you remember, but things are pretty tough, so if there are riots and stuff I might not be able to communicate via phone or Internet for a while, not sure how long. And well, if Chávez stays in the office and I stay here, you know Internet and long distance calls aren't something that a person living in communism can afford...so there's a chance (can't tell how small or big that chance is) I might never speak to you again Crying or Very sad
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
December 3rd, 2006 at 10:42am
Oh...well yeah, didn't you know I live in a III world country/nightmare? Sad
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
December 3rd, 2006 at 11:12pm
CristhyneS:
Oh...well yeah, didn't you know I live in a III world country/nightmare? Sad
Kinda/sorta.

My advice? Run away.
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
December 4th, 2006 at 04:09pm
If it was up to me I'd be long gone and would be right now watching the news of how Chávez mother fucker won the elections last night and laughing my ass off to all the mother fucker idiots here, the ones who voted for him for being so ignorant and the ones who didn't, for being still here.

Try to advice the same to the second kind of idiots that my parents are.
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
December 7th, 2006 at 06:40pm
Oh now I also read all three parts of Beverley's Bolero. Meh, I think my comments there summed it up really well.

It's just amazing. I'm still slightly speechless and now also greatly anxious to read what the next part shall bring...

Meh... I've missed you woman, and now I have all this free time in my hands... Sad Rolling Eyes
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
December 12th, 2006 at 05:21pm
It is safe to say, I am situated. A computer is something I will not have until possibly tonight (I am at an internet cafe, once again). Rolling Eyes

Cristhyne, I hope everything is going well for you. I do find the post Holly quoted of yours quite disturbing though. Please for my sake be alright. I know you probably haven't been able to get ahold of me and that's because quite unexpectedly I moved out of my mom's friend's apartment. I will PM my new home phone number.

I hope to hear from you.

What I would give to save you from your III World nightmare.
Register