SPORTS: Hockey

AuthorMessage
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 17th, 2006 at 10:54pm
Oh yeah. Image
*attempts to revive thread* Edmonton beat San Jose tonight, so they're moving on to the next round vs Anaheim.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 1st, 2006 at 10:05pm
*Attempts again* Carolina just kicked Buffalo's ass in game 7, so now they're in the finals with Edmonton.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 4th, 2006 at 09:38pm
greenday6:
Jax's Tinkerbell:
im so pissed that Ottawa is now out Mad

everyone seemed to think that New jersey was gonna win. but yay for Carolina putting em out Cool

for some strange reason, i think the finals will be between the Mighty Ducks and Buffalo.
I hate New Jersey with a passion. I kind of feel bad for Ottawa because Hasek's been out since the olympics and I think they could've kept going if he got to play.

*snaps fingers* Wink

Devils kick ass. I have an authentic Martin Brodeur jersey in my room. I bought it at a sports auction in MA
pfft.

Cool
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
June 4th, 2006 at 11:32pm
lmfao

We dont have ice hockey here. Retard
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 4th, 2006 at 11:34pm
The Fool on the Hill:
*snaps fingers* Wink

Devils kick ass. I have an authentic Martin Brodeur jersey in my room. I bought it at a sports auction in MA
pfft.

Cool
Sweet, like a replica, or a game used jersey? The Devils are good, I just hate them. They made my life miserable during the playoffs every year. The Penguins would always get past Washington, then they'd beat Philadelphia (or Buffalo). I'd get all excited and stuff, and then they would get the shit beat out of them by the Devils.

I'd be sad if I had no hockey to watch, it's the only sport that I like.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
June 5th, 2006 at 02:32am
greenday6:

agreed. well it's the only sport i'd actually watch on tv or go to the actual game. i'm hoping oilers win it so canada gets some fame. i was totally rooting for sens but they got their ass owned early in the playoffs. grrr.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 5th, 2006 at 03:24pm
GreenDay420:
i'm hoping oilers win it so canada gets some fame.
Yeah, that's why my little brother wants Edmonton to win. It's been awhile since Canada's won the cup. I want Carolina to win, but I don't really have any actual reasons why.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 5th, 2006 at 04:04pm
greenday6:
The Fool on the Hill:
*snaps fingers* Wink

pfft.

Cool
Sweet, like a replica, or a game used jersey? The Devils are good, I just hate them. They made my life miserable during the playoffs every year. The Penguins would always get past Washington, then they'd beat Philadelphia (or Buffalo). I'd get all excited and stuff, and then they would get the shit beat out of them by the Devils.

I'm pretty sure its a game worn jersey and it has his signature. haha the frame was more expensive the jersey since its a new jersey team and the auction was in MA so noone really wanted it to so i got it for less than 300 which is pretty good.

i'd be sad too. i watch football too. i didn't watch any hockey this year cuz i was on this site too much and i regret it cuz i miss hockey. but my brother's been playing hockey since he was in 4th grade so i've been going to alot of his games. but he's going to college next year so i wont be able to see his games often Sad

evne though their team sucks. haha
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 5th, 2006 at 09:27pm
That's awesome. You got a pretty good deal because most game used jersey's for good players cost about four or five hundred bucks. I've always been around hockey because my dad played when I was little, and now my brother plays. I didn't watch a lot of games this year because I took some night classes last semester.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 5th, 2006 at 10:54pm
its gonnabe weird when my brother's gone to college cuz i won't have any sunday hockey games to go to anymore. i'll miss freezing my ass off at the hockey rinks. Sad i could have had the option to paly hockey but apparently i turned it down. i'm a stupid child. lol

but next year i'm definitnely gonna watch moreof the NHL. I need to help the sports stay alive and not let it go into another lockout
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 5th, 2006 at 11:15pm
Aww, I still have quite awhile to freeze my ass off and watch my brother play (he's 10). But if he goes away to college in the future and not somewhere close, I'll have Joey hockey withdrawals. I wanted to play hockey so bad when I was little, but I was kind of a sickly kid and my mom was paranoid/overprotective so that never happened. And my mom has issues with girls doing anything that isn't incredibly girly. So I had to resort to playing in the driveway. Sad I was losing my mind during the lockout, which led to me coming on GSB more.

I can't believe that Carolina came back and won tonights game, it was crazy. Hopefully Edmonton's goalie's ok, or the finals are going to be really boring.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 6th, 2006 at 03:19pm
Ahh I missed the game cuz I was studying for finals. After tmr i'm definitely gonna be watchign the rest of it.

I remember when it was Ottawa vs Devils a few years ago and I was screaming at the tv screaming stuff like "Shoot the fucking puck!". Ahh good times.

Cool
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 6th, 2006 at 07:47pm
Haha, I only scream at game shows. With hockey I'm so into it that I can't think of words. I go braindead. Or when I do think of something to say, I completely jinx it.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 10th, 2006 at 10:49pm
Yay, the Oilers won tonight so at least it's not going to be a sweep.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
June 11th, 2006 at 02:28am
greenday6:
Yay, the Oilers won tonight so at least it's not going to be a sweep.

i was somewhat relieved. if carolina won this game, there would be a super slim chance of edmonton winning the cup. now there's just a slim chance of them winning because they caught up one game =P
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 11th, 2006 at 09:22pm
Never say never. The Red Sox came back from losing the series 0-3 to beat the Yanks to go on to win the World Series Cool

Totally unrelated to hockey.. but yeahhhh
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 14th, 2006 at 11:10pm
That's true. But yay going to game 6! This series has been more exciting than I thought it would be.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 14th, 2006 at 11:20pm
I'm ashamed.. I haven't been watching lately. I'm not sur why.. I just haven't been able to sit still .. I'm not good wtih TVs I get bored and can't focus. I haven't even been able to watch the world cup either.

AH WHATS WRONG WTIH ME
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 14th, 2006 at 11:28pm
The tv owns my brain. I'm not always paying attention, but it's got me distracted most of the time.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 17th, 2006 at 11:02pm
The series is going to game seven, oh yeah. Carolina really sucked tonight, and they screwed themselves with all of the penalties.
Register