SPORTS: Hockey

AuthorMessage
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
June 2nd, 2008 at 11:37pm
Mmm, well in my family, they can't get enough of it.

EEEEEP! THE GAME RIGHT NOW! GO WINGS!!!!!!!!
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
June 3rd, 2008 at 12:48am
OMFG they lost. >.>
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 3rd, 2008 at 12:57am
Sykora called it, and the announcers jagged him about it. That was awesome, I still can't believe that they came back in the third period. Mr. Green
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
June 3rd, 2008 at 01:03am
greenday6:
Sykora called it, and the announcers jagged him about it. That was awesome, I still can't believe that they came back in the third period. Mr. Green
that was the single most epic thing I've ever seen. they need to play that good more often.
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
June 3rd, 2008 at 01:06am
omg Sykora Smiley

......I joked and laughed so much when he told the announcers he was going to score. Crying or Very sad omg
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 3rd, 2008 at 01:21am
Chris Fafalios.:
that was the single most epic thing I've ever seen. they need to play that good more often.
They do, hopefully this was what they needed. To kind of be terrified into playing as well as possible. I'm still pissed that they lost game 4.

Billie's Willie:
omg Sykora Smiley

......I joked and laughed so much when he told the announcers he was going to score. Crying or Very sad omg
So did I, but everybody else in the room fell asleep so they didn't notice. But I babbled about how it's a total jinx to say stuff like that, because it will most likely never happen.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
June 3rd, 2008 at 01:23am
I think they got kinda jinxed when they busted out the cup in the end of the third period.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 3rd, 2008 at 01:26am
They have to do that, so the guy in the Mickey Mouse gloves can polish it up, in case he actually has to present it. But still, my mom flipped out at the sight of it tonight.
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
June 3rd, 2008 at 01:32am
greenday6:
So did I, but everybody else in the room fell asleep so they didn't notice. But I babbled about how it's a total jinx to say stuff like that, because it will most likely never happen.
...I was hoping it did jinx him. Coolio

But I just laughed with my boyfriend and I called Sykora a douche for saying that because it'd never happen after that. Then he made it and my jaw dropped and just.. Cheese
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
June 3rd, 2008 at 11:40pm

I thought it was funny. Coolio
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 4th, 2008 at 03:30pm
That was funny, I forgot to watch it when it was on tv. Have you seen the disturbing channel 4 commercial where they're running around in Penguins jerseys?
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
June 4th, 2008 at 05:46pm
greenday6:
That was funny, I forgot to watch it when it was on tv. Have you seen the disturbing channel 4 commercial where they're running around in Penguins jerseys?
no not yet D:

I've been watching KDKA for the 45 minutes, and they still havent had that Fleury interview. I'm getting impatient
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 4th, 2008 at 06:52pm
It's dorky.

Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
June 4th, 2008 at 06:54pm
that was possibly the worst commercial ever.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
June 4th, 2008 at 10:49pm
I cant believe it. Molly
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
June 4th, 2008 at 11:10pm
First of all,
Billie's Willie:
My prediction is the Wings in game 6 though. Shifty
\o/

omg Fleury sat on that puck though. lmfao omgno
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
June 4th, 2008 at 11:23pm
I found it kind of depressing. I wish they would have won in Detroit.
I know it's because Pittsburgh is pissed that they lost, but the audience was so unrepsonsive.
When they were passing the cup...it was just sad to look at the audience leaving.

But I'm happy they won!
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 4th, 2008 at 11:37pm
Fleury's ass scored the game winning goal. I can't believe that Orpik didn't notice it.

Hossa at the end. Cheese They started to really play far too late in the third. I'm happy Malkin was finally able to get a goal for himself.

I would've rather had the Red Wings win at home, because that's the first Cup given away in Pittsburgh. And I won a dollar, because I bet my little brother that the Red Wings would win at the very beginning of the playoffs.

But I'm still very impressed by the Penguins season this year, they did so much better than I had predicted. I thought they were done after all of the ankle injuries. But now the Penguins can shave the playoff beards with Edge shaving gel, and pass eachother Heinekens before they go down the giant slip and slide with King Kong. I hope I never see any of those commercials again.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
June 5th, 2008 at 02:01am
If the pens played the way they played in the last two minutes of that game, the ENTIRE game, they would have won it. but it was too little, too late.
but they played one hell of a series tho.
St. Dude
St. Dude
June 5th, 2008 at 05:28am
Cincinnati is one win away from winning the Kelly Cup Ah
Register