SPORTS: Hockey

AuthorMessage
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
June 6th, 2008 at 10:46pm
I'd really like to see some big name trades over the summer.

I can expect Micheal Ryder to be traded from Montreal Molly I hope that doesn't happen.
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
June 16th, 2008 at 09:24pm
greenday6:
Fleury's ass scored the game winning goal. I can't believe that Orpik didn't notice it.

Hossa at the end. Cheese They started to really play far too late in the third. I'm happy Malkin was finally able to get a goal for himself.

I would've rather had the Red Wings win at home, because that's the first Cup given away in Pittsburgh. And I won a dollar, because I bet my little brother that the Red Wings would win at the very beginning of the playoffs.

But I'm still very impressed by the Penguins season this year, they did so much better than I had predicted. I thought they were done after all of the ankle injuries. But now the Penguins can shave the playoff beards with Edge shaving gel, and pass eachother Heinekens before they go down the giant slip and slide with King Kong. I hope I never see any of those commercials again.

Cheese that's true, no more heinous commercials. And it really was a hell of a season.

I honestly thought Hossa was going to knock that one in with two seconds left Cheese Would have been very Mighty Ducks. And it may have been his last play as a Penguin.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 19th, 2008 at 01:14am
I don't even want to know how many players the Penguins won't be able to afford next season.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
June 19th, 2008 at 05:15pm
Malone's as good as gone. I just really really hope they keep Hossa and Orpik.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 19th, 2008 at 09:50pm
I'd love to keep Malone, but I highly doubt it will happen. Conklin's cool to, I think he's a free agent. But we'd still be stuck with Sabourin, who is not as awesome but still better than Thibault.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
June 20th, 2008 at 09:27pm
I love Conklin, but yeah, he's a free agent too (practically half the team is) and I have a feeling we'll be letting him go.

I'm watching the draft right now, and man, I forgot how slooooowly these things go. Cheese
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 21st, 2008 at 09:48pm
I think they're getting rid of him to, I just like him. I watched the NHL awards the other day, they kind of dragged on. I don' t think I've ever really watched a draft.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
June 22nd, 2008 at 09:43pm
I watched the first round, and after they took two hours to get to the eleventh pick, I decided it was time to do something else. Laughing
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
July 3rd, 2008 at 12:45am
Hossa's a dork. I think Tampa will do something cool this season with all of those players they've got.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
July 8th, 2008 at 01:18am
Tampa has a good team this year.. they have players now to take the spot light off of Lecalvalier. but I'm more intertested in seeing just how stronger Montreal will be now they have the likes of Alex Tanguay and Laraque. ~~ and Marc Denis.

but on a side note. I think all of the teams have gotten great players. surprised Jagr is no longer playing in the NHL tho.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 25th, 2009 at 11:43pm
So how about that All Star Game?

I can't believe how many goals got past Lundqvist.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 13th, 2009 at 11:40pm
Playoffs, yeah?
stilinski
King For A Couple Of Days
stilinski

Blog
May 14th, 2009 at 10:28pm
Not that I know owt about hockey, but I'm still well disappointed that the Habs went and got themselves eliminated. Sad
It's very quiet in Montreal atm lol

...plus Corrie isn't aired on weekdays during the playoffs and when you don't watch the game cos it's not 'your' team playing, the week is pretty loooong! (n)
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 27th, 2009 at 03:04am
Sweep!

I just hope the Penguins are more prepared for the finals this time.
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
May 27th, 2009 at 10:15pm
I think if the Wings also make it to the finals this time, the outcome will be different this year. omgno
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 27th, 2009 at 10:35pm
greenday6:
Sweep!

I just hope the Penguins are more prepared for the finals this time.

agreeed
St. Dude
St. Dude
May 28th, 2009 at 03:21am
go Red Wings! *waves small flag*
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
June 13th, 2009 at 12:08am
I'm so insanely happy! GZA
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
June 13th, 2009 at 12:16am
OMGyes I think a lot of people are. tehe

Cheese I wasn't surprised that the Red Wings lost..I actually thought they were going to lose as soon as I heard it was going to be Wings vs. Pens again. I just didn't want them to. lmfao
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
June 13th, 2009 at 01:26am
Hossa got owned.
Register