Matty.
October 24th, 2006 at 09:45pm
Australia kicks ass at normal hockey!! but im not really into it
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 24th, 2006 at 09:51pm
greenday6:
After beating the Devils tonight, the Penguins are first in the Atlantic Division! Shake It's been awhile.

Grmml

Fizz

I miss the EGG line. Gah. Elias, Gionta, Gomez. They were so damn good last year.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 24th, 2006 at 09:51pm
GreenDay420:
brodeur is an awesome goalie. even though he's not really in his prime anymore, he's still kickin it. that's why devils is my fav american team =)

MARRTTTTYYY.

I love Brodeur Fizz

I got an authentic autographed Marty jersey at an auction
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 24th, 2006 at 09:54pm
greenday6:
Jose Theodore?

Brodeur's an amazing goalie, but against the Penguins I can't stand him. Back when the Penguins were still able to get into the playoffs, him and the Devils would kick our ass every year.

hahah you're just jealous mwahahhaah. I hate that they got rid of the stick handling rule in hockey last year... Marty was so good at that.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 24th, 2006 at 10:00pm
Yes, yes I know I'm jealous/still bitter 6 years later. Molly I just want an awesome goalie for the Penguins. Fleury's good, but he's got a lot of weaknesses, and out backup goalies suck ass. What stick handling rule?
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 24th, 2006 at 10:52pm
I'm pretty sure they got rid of stick handling for goalies... I may not be correct.. but for some reason I'm thikning that when the NHL changed abunch of shit and stuff they did something with stick handling. or I could be completely bullshitting this and making it up. AH. forget I said anything lol
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 24th, 2006 at 10:52pm
Fleury did pretty good tonight. Made a lot of great saves.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 25th, 2006 at 11:52am
The Fool On The Hill:
I'm pretty sure they got rid of stick handling for goalies... I may not be correct.. but for some reason I'm thikning that when the NHL changed abunch of shit and stuff they did something with stick handling. or I could be completely bullshitting this and making it up. AH. forget I said anything lol
I still don't know all of the new rules, all I know is that they have to stay in their little trapezoid now. So I am going to miss goalies getting checked in the corners. I'm just glad that Fleury is finally getting to play.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
October 25th, 2006 at 12:14pm
Im really surprised the Penguins are doing very well so far.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 25th, 2006 at 02:05pm
Me too lol. Good job for them. I'm not gonna be bitter Fizz I'm trying to convince my dad to get tickets to a Devils game. I get emails and they just sent out something where we get $25 off tix for a game on the 28.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 25th, 2006 at 02:05pm
Ah fuck. I just realized that's this Saturday. Okay thennnn that won't be happening
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 25th, 2006 at 04:35pm
Aww, don't they do those things often? My brother's already got a list of games he wants to go to, for the teams or the spiffy promotions. If I can get him a student ID from his school, then me and him can go to the games for $25 bucks each, since they raised their ticket prices again.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 25th, 2006 at 06:34pm
25 bucks is really good.

Yeah I think they do it a lot. So hopefully I'll be able to convince the dad to take me to a game unless he decides to be a cheap bastard Rolling Eyes I did get to go to the game last year where they retired Scott Stevens number. That was really cool
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 25th, 2006 at 06:37pm
Yeah, it's their student plan thing. That's awesome that you got to see his number retired. I've only seen numbers retired on tv.
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
October 25th, 2006 at 06:37pm
The Fool On The Hill:
25 bucks is really good.

Yeah I think they do it a lot. So hopefully I'll be able to convince the dad to take me to a game unless he decides to be a cheap bastard Rolling Eyes I did get to go to the game last year where they retired Scott Stevens number. That was really cool

Once we can drive we are totally going to see the Devils play the Penguins. Cool
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 25th, 2006 at 06:40pm
Janie Jones:
The Fool On The Hill:
25 bucks is really good.

Once we can drive we are totally going to see the Devils play the Penguins. Cool

Haha OKAY! And the Foo! anddddd..... ummm.... I'll come see your band play! Ah When you get big and stuff... you better come to NJ Ah
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
October 25th, 2006 at 06:43pm
*shakes hands* I promise. We shall.

Anyway, hockey...

I haven't been keeping up with the NHL enough lately... Shifty
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
October 25th, 2006 at 06:46pm
Hah last night's game was the first game I watched this year. *is ashamed*
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
October 25th, 2006 at 06:49pm
My dad ordered that NHL Center Ice thing that gets every game on tv, but we haven't even used it yet. I've only been watching the Penguin games, I'm getting lazy.
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Pyrotechnics_Anonymous*

Mibba
October 26th, 2006 at 09:36pm
I know this is off topic, but it still has to do with hockey, but do any of you know about the metro hockey in New England? Especially Assabet, they're really good. My team just played them, but we beat them cuz we played the white team. Red is the best, though..... seriously, they kick ass!!!!
Register