SPORTS: Hockey

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
October 27th, 2006 at 11:43pm
oh man, damn ovechkin. got tieing goal and draws a penalty on vancouver at the end of second so we'll start short handed in the third -_-" we were winning 2-0 now it's 2-2!! >.< damn damn damn.

we can't possibly lose to the caps!! grr
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
November 8th, 2006 at 11:16pm
Dude, I was feeling generous with birthday money so me and my brother went to the Penguin game tonight. And during the 1 minute intermission before overtime started, I was on tv! They got me yawning though. Doh That damn camera man. And the Penguins are sucking lately.
Canadian_saint
Idiot
Canadian_saint
November 9th, 2006 at 03:20am
The Maple Leafs are actually doing Ok this year

Sundin is out for like a month though Sad
Franny.
Franny.
November 18th, 2006 at 12:43am
wooo canucks won (finally) 4-2 against blues. i'm extra happy cuz my man naslund got a couple. hoping for the hat trick but his open net goal hit the post in the last seconds -_-" but still good =D

...and another game...ducks vs hawks...tied 3-3...best vs worst...how does this happen? o_O hopefully anaheim wins in ot cuz then it'd be embarrassing and breaks their streak.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 5th, 2007 at 11:34pm
*new revival attempt*

I have decided that college hockey is really not as interesting as childrens hockey, or pro hockey. RMU got their asses kicked by Notre Dame tonight.

Anybody see the Toronto vs Boston game the other night? That was a good game.
Franny.
Franny.
January 6th, 2007 at 02:21am
woo, yay at revival attempt =P

first of all, YAY FOR CANADA WINNING JR CHAMPIONSHIP! beat russia 4-2 =)

canucks, 6 game win streak, sounds impossible this year but it's happening! =D just beat oilers tonight 3-2 [OT]. this has nothing to do with luongo and his crappy goaltending =)

and i also saw clips of detroit losing to san jose 9-4, talk about humiliation [i'm not a wings fan haha]
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 6th, 2007 at 05:29pm
Holy shit, you changed your username! I only watched the US vs Canada game of the jr championships. But yay Canada winning! I'm a geek for the Canadian hockey teams. That's cool about the Canucks. The Penguins beat Buffalo last night so I'm all proud of that.

Aww, if Hasek's still their main goalie I feel bad. But then maybe he should've just stayed retired after they won the cup.
Franny.
Franny.
January 6th, 2007 at 07:45pm
greenday6:
Holy shit, you changed your username! I only watched the US vs Canada game of the jr championships. But yay Canada winning! I'm a geek for the Canadian hockey teams. That's cool about the Canucks. The Penguins beat Buffalo last night so I'm all proud of that.

Aww, if Hasek's still their main goalie I feel bad. But then maybe he should've just stayed retired after they won the cup.

lol i changed it just yesterday haha =P and i watched some of the buffalo and penguins highlights, rad Cool

hasek was pulled after so many goals haha. oh man, i liked hasek when he was with ottawa, and then he had to crawl back to the wings, like jeez.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 6th, 2007 at 09:25pm
I watched the Penguin game while I was at the RMU game last night. Which is kind of sad.

I liked Hasek's 2002 season the best. That whole team was a great combination.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 7th, 2007 at 11:38pm
Dude, the Penguin game tonight was crazy. In the first with 3 seconds left Crosby had this awesome goal. Recchi got his 1300th point in the 3rd to tie it up 2-2 (I don't really remember who scored the goals for Tampa). Then we went into overtime, and actually didn't get scored on. Then we got taken down in the shootout, because we suck horribly at shootouts. Great game though, but Tampa Bay makes me super nervous.
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
January 19th, 2007 at 07:04pm
west or est for the all-stars game ?? ^_^
Franny.
Franny.
January 19th, 2007 at 07:15pm
Radiobaghdad:
west or est for the all-stars game ?? ^_^

are you asking who will win? =P i think west =D

canucks are on a roll! so maybe we do have a chance to get into the playoffs...if we keep this up we will [at leat our wins don't even with our losses now =P)
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
January 19th, 2007 at 07:40pm
i was talking about the all stars game . . . next thursday ^_^ is there any canucks players aside from Luongo?
Lyn-Z
Geek
Lyn-Z
January 20th, 2007 at 04:07pm
I played hockey for about 3 years. Watched my brother play for 11 years , but I was a figure skater for 9 years then switched to hockey. It was awesome. I had to quit though I got into a car acciedent and became Assistant Manager.
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
January 20th, 2007 at 04:58pm
Well I'm a Flyers fan. And yes they suck, I know. I don't think they should have fired kent Hitchcock though, I mean we've been pretty good in the past with him, and also it wasnt his fault that they Flyers aren't good. But whats done is done. Today they lost in a shootout to the Devils (at least they got a point)

And in an embarassing stat.... The Flyers haven't won at home since the day after Thanksgiving.
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
January 20th, 2007 at 05:17pm
O_O that's bad!

and you're right about Ken Hitchcock.. the team is way worse than it was before he left.. since how long we havent seen the Flyers in stanley cup series?
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 23rd, 2007 at 03:27pm
I am incredibly excited that there is an all star game this year, because my family's felt deprived. And the Pens have 3 guys in the young stars, and 2 in the all star game, so I think that's awesome. Even though Fleury's the third goalie. But Brodeur and Miller are ahead of him, so it's cool.
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
January 23rd, 2007 at 11:30pm
sorry to say but.. Cristobal Huet was the third goalie...
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 24th, 2007 at 01:13pm
Oops, then just ignore me. I'm going on information from the kids on my brother's hockey team. I didn't check it before I posted.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 24th, 2007 at 09:20pm
I just watched some of the All Star thing last night. Pretty cool. Marty did bad in the 3 vs goalie thing haha.
Register