Dirty Pretty Things.

AuthorMessage
Whatsername_90_1039
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Whatsername_90_1039
August 17th, 2008 at 07:53pm
I absolutely LOVELOVELOVE that shirt on Carlos. Thin stripes on the front, thick stripes on the back.

Shame it got ripped off during the performance (causing him to leave the stage; not much naked!Carl for us) Sad
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 18th, 2008 at 12:31pm
ampersand.:
How was it? Cassie

pretty good. it was only an hour long, and i think they enjoyed themselves so it was all good. Dance
idk if they're made for open air just yet though.

Nobodi:

i actually dreamt of being at a adam green show last night and there was carl eating ice cream ahaha.

I AM JEALOUS AND ONLY TALK SO MUCH RANDOM STUFF BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT OKAY.

I'm going to stare at Carlos for a bit more and then save all those pictures if I may Twisted Evil

you my friend, have very weird dreams. Cheese

...and go ahead Con
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 18th, 2008 at 12:33pm
Whatsername_90_1039:
I absolutely LOVELOVELOVE that shirt on Carlos. Thin stripes on the front, thick stripes on the back.

Shame it got ripped off during the performance (causing him to leave the stage; not much naked!Carl for us) Sad

...wut.

he took it off voluntaryly. Coolio
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 1st, 2008 at 02:49pm

In an exclusive statement to NME.COM the foursome – Carl Barat, Didz Hammond, Gary Powell and Anthony Rossomando – announced the dissolvement of the band that formed in 2005 following the split of The Libertines.

In the statement frontman Carl Barat said that the members of the band would be pursuing new musical projects, but that these would not involve The Libertines.

"It is with some sadness we announce the farewell of the Dirty Pretty Things," the statement read. "It's been a glorious three years which we all would gladly live out again, but it is time for us to try new things. (not The Libertines).

"We are reluctant to give up touring but will give the last waltz everything. We have and are determined to go out as we came in, after which we all have other ventures to be getting on with and splendid future plans.

"Heartfelt thanks to all who made it what it was, much love and we'll see you on the road."

source

WTFFFFF WHY OMG ;(
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
October 3rd, 2008 at 04:54pm
omg how lame
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
November 7th, 2008 at 03:40pm
Ahhhh they were so immense live tehe Went to see them in October and managed to be dancing constantly throughout the gig, despite not being very sober... at all during the first half of the gig. Such a great gig though.

But yeah, I was gonna get tickets to their very last gig cause it's right near me but it's 18+ only Molly Which ultimately sucks.
Register