GAMES: The Legend of Zelda Series

AuthorMessage
Mikelvr
King For A Couple Of Days
Mikelvr
June 21st, 2006 at 12:16pm
I always like to watch my brother play Zelda... [Because I'll kill the game if I play...]
I think it's an amazing game... Looked interesting.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
June 22nd, 2006 at 08:42am
one of the greatest games i have ever played Cool
punk_in_drublic
Idiot
punk_in_drublic
June 23rd, 2006 at 03:47am
I'm up to breaking the evil barriers in gannondorfs castle.... again

i play this game sooooooooooooooo much.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 23rd, 2006 at 01:52pm
punk_in_drublic:
I'm up to breaking the evil barriers in gannondorfs castle.... again

i play this game sooooooooooooooo much.
haha, I love doing that even though the shadow section kinda annoys me.
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
November 6th, 2006 at 06:47am
Anyone seen the trailers for The Twilight Princess yet???

I watched them last week with my jaw firmly pressing the floor. Everything about it looks epic and wow the music was awesome too. Quite liking the Link werewolf transformation also.

The gameplay is where it's gonna be at though. Get those nunchuk controllers in!!!
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
November 6th, 2006 at 09:12am
Viva La Mhairi:
The Artist Must Be True:
Anyone seen the trailers for The Twilight Princess yet???

I watched them last week with my jaw firmly pressing the floor. Everything about it looks epic and wow the music was awesome too. Quite liking the Link werewolf transformation also.

The gameplay is where it's gonna be at though. Get those nunchuk controllers in!!!

I HAVE I HAVE!!!!

I CANT EFFING WAIT TO BUY A WII & GET TWILIGHT PRINCESS!!!

[/capsabuse]

Sorry... im excited...

Nah...don't blame you love - let it all out here.

We all love Zelda in this thread so don't be afraid Laughing
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
November 6th, 2006 at 09:24am
I;m getting a Wii, for sure.Especially if TP is a launch gsme. All I need is to soften up my mom a bit. or get a job.
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
November 6th, 2006 at 02:02pm
IT COMES OUT THIS MONTH!!!!!!
punk_in_drublic
Idiot
punk_in_drublic
November 7th, 2006 at 06:00am
am i the only one who isn't excited for thje new controls? cos i dig old school sitting there for hours on end in total silence without moving........ not waving a remote looking thing around

i feel like a total nark hating on the controls but i much prefer proper controllers and stuff and i seem to be the only one who is going to buy the gamecube version rather than the wii version
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
November 7th, 2006 at 08:30am
punk_in_drublic:
am i the only one who isn't excited for thje new controls? cos i dig old school sitting there for hours on end in total silence without moving........ not waving a remote looking thing around

i feel like a total nark hating on the controls but i much prefer proper controllers and stuff and i seem to be the only one who is going to buy the gamecube version rather than the wii version

I dunno if you know it already but
they do have regular control setups for the Wii
Wii Control

I dunno if it'll be used to the fullest or anything...
plus of course, you can plug in the GC controls...
beans
Geek
beans
November 7th, 2006 at 11:22am
om no expert of knowledge on this game but i played one of them at ma mates house and it was awesome xd
punk_in_drublic
Idiot
punk_in_drublic
November 8th, 2006 at 05:30am
Knightmare_Killer:
punk_in_drublic:

Wii Control

yeah i know you can plug in a gc controller but i have an awful feeling that the wii version only has the ghey contols........Sad

cos i just wanna play zelda, not be link or anything.

oh well if need bee i'll wait for the GC version
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
November 8th, 2006 at 01:03pm
punk_in_drublic:
Knightmare_Killer:
punk_in_drublic:

Wii Control

yeah i know you can plug in a gc controller but i have an awful feeling that the wii version only has the ghey contols........Sad

oh, well u aint alone...
i want my gc to last a little longer, so im gonna get it for the gc also...
punk_in_drublic
Idiot
punk_in_drublic
November 9th, 2006 at 01:29am
Knightmare_Killer:
punk_in_drublic:
Knightmare_Killer:
punk_in_drublic:

Wii Control

oh, well u aint alone...
i want my gc to last a little longer, so im gonna get it for the gc also...

saweeeeeeet gamecube pride. it's such an underrated console
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
November 9th, 2006 at 03:11am
I'm gonna get it for the Wii and the Gamecube cause I'm so hardcore!!!
Nah...its cause my sister will be playing the Wii one and I can't bear to watch her playing it and me doing nothing!!!

Also I think you probably can play the Wii one without "being" Link as there are standard GC like controllers that come with it....but surely having the nunchuks etc is all part of it? You'd want to at least give it a go for a laugh.....
Buddy Christ
Falling In Love With The Board
Buddy Christ

Blog
November 10th, 2006 at 08:36am
I'm entering the contest at Gamefly every day. I probably won't win. My mom, sister and I are going to Mn for Thanksgiving, and I'll get it there if they aren't sold out everywhere.
the crucible.
Idiot
the crucible.
November 11th, 2006 at 09:29am
I love Zelda! I only have WW, I'm such a noob, but I've looked up and saved every single Zelda pic I could find.

Can anyone tell me when Twilight Princess comes out? Has it already come out? Can it be played on Gamecube? Will it ready in time for Xmas? Sorry if these are a lot of questions but I'm dying to know.

I've finished WW so many times but I still can't get enough of it. I've just entered 6eme so I've been a bit overloaded with work and stuff and havent been able to play much but I still love it. I love defeating the darknut's and parrying them.

When it's time to find all of the the triforce shards, I've taken to sailing from Island to Island, getting the maps and everything on each island. Then I have a complete map every time.

Medli has to be my favourite character, Tetra/Zelda in close second. I can't wait for TP to come out, as I loved the only game I have and know it back to front (well, I used to, but I've lost a lot of my knowledge).
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
November 11th, 2006 at 10:39am
Bad Wolf:
I love Zelda! I only have WW, I'm such a noob, but I've looked up and saved every single Zelda pic I could find.

Can anyone tell me when Twilight Princess comes out? Has it already come out? Can it be played on Gamecube? Will it ready in time for Xmas? Sorry if these are a lot of questions but I'm dying to know.

I've finished WW so many times but I still can't get enough of it. I've just entered 6eme so I've been a bit overloaded with work and stuff and havent been able to play much but I still love it. I love defeating the darknut's and parrying them.

When it's time to find all of the the triforce shards, I've taken to sailing from Island to Island, getting the maps and everything on each island. Then I have a complete map every time.

Medli has to be my favourite character, Tetra/Zelda in close second. I can't wait for TP to come out, as I loved the only game I have and know it back to front (well, I used to, but I've lost a lot of my knowledge).

it comes out this month...i think or is it december? i think its this month...i forgot
and its for both Gamecube and Wii
the crucible.
Idiot
the crucible.
November 11th, 2006 at 11:09am
Knightmare_Killer:
Bad Wolf:

it comes out this month...i think or is it december? i think its this month...i forgot
oh goody! is there anywhere where I can find out the exact date?
punk_in_drublic
Idiot
punk_in_drublic
November 11th, 2006 at 07:32pm
Bad Wolf:
Knightmare_Killer:
Bad Wolf:

oh goody! is there anywhere where I can find out the exact date?

7th december it's being released to coincide with the Wii. well 7th december asutralia i think we are getting it like a day earlier than eslewhere
Register