SHOW: Big Brother 2006

AuthorMessage
Jesus_of_surburbia_74
King For A Couple Of Days
Jesus_of_surburbia_74

Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 02:39pm
Incubus:
Nope. I've also heard that her dad pulled strings to get Grace in the house in the first place, I don't know if that's true but the point still remains; davina Mccall knew graces dad, and went very easy on her in the interview. It was like they were pals instead of an interviewer and a subject (who was hated by the public - for good reason too). It was like "ah - dont mind them, what do they know? We're girls, we dont care, we like shoes, yaw yaw yaw"

The father obviously has some kind of clout in the tv/music business - first that MTV thing, then BB, then a girl band? She's hardly getting all that from just being a dance instructor with a "good personality".

she isnt serously releasing a single? Rolling Eyes Lol,,i just really hate her!
and i definatly wont be buying it
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
July 27th, 2006 at 03:22pm
jesus_of_surburbia_74:
Incubus:
Nope. I've also heard that her dad pulled strings to get Grace in the house in the first place, I don't know if that's true but the point still remains; davina Mccall knew graces dad, and went very easy on her in the interview. It was like they were pals instead of an interviewer and a subject (who was hated by the public - for good reason too). It was like "ah - dont mind them, what do they know? We're girls, we dont care, we like shoes, yaw yaw yaw"

The father obviously has some kind of clout in the tv/music business - first that MTV thing, then BB, then a girl band? She's hardly getting all that from just being a dance instructor with a "good personality".

she isnt serously releasing a single? Rolling Eyes Lol,,i just really hate her!
and i definatly wont be buying it

Rofl... Grace, Nikki, Imogen and Lisa in a girl group, trying to be the next "Girls Aloud". They are both shit, but I know which one i prefer.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
July 27th, 2006 at 03:32pm
I can see it now; Nikki will be the lead singer 'cause she's the most famous and Grace will be the spitful second in comande waiting for her chance to trip Nikki up so she'll break her neck and then Gracie can take her place. Lisa will be the rough one who gets into bar fights and ends up in court and Imogen will just flash her teeth and say "Babe" a lot. And lets not forget Ashleen, the Ghetto girl Image
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
July 27th, 2006 at 03:39pm
Incubus:
I can see it now; Nikki will be the lead singer 'cause she's the most famous and Grace will be the spitful second in comande waiting for her chance to trip Nikki up so she'll break her neck and then Gracie can take her place. Lisa will be the rough one who gets into bar fights and ends up in court and Imogen will just flash her teeth and say "Babe" a lot. And lets not forget Ashleen, the Ghetto girl Image

Is it me, or is Jennie the best girl in the whole series?
Jesus_of_surburbia_74
Jesus_of_surburbia_74

Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 03:58pm
Stuart and the Avenue:
Incubus:

Is it me, or is Jennie the best girl in the whole series?

jennie is ok,,coz she hasn't seemed to have bitched [but i have missed it this week]on holiday!] but i actually like aisleyne and every1 hates her on the utside,,or do they? Lol
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
July 27th, 2006 at 05:29pm
jennie's pretty boring though, Aisleyne lethal though, I don't know why so many people want her out, she's a huge charactor. I don't get why the public want the most entertaining charactor out and keep people like Imogen and Suzie in, do they like being bored?
Peter Petrelli
Peter Petrelli
July 30th, 2006 at 11:14am
I've started watching this almost religiously now Nikki and Lea have been voted out. I actually couldn't stand to watch Nikki acting like a 5 year old, I mean, who actually finds that entertaining?

Pete's just too adorable, damn it. Very Happy
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
July 30th, 2006 at 11:56am
international_idiot:
I've started watching this almost religiously now Nikki and Lea have been voted out. I actually couldn't stand to watch Nikki acting like a 5 year old, I mean, who actually finds that entertaining?

Pete's just too adorable, damn it. Very Happy

I liked Nikki xD She entertained me a great deal.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 12:08pm
The public have turned on pete Shocked i don't understand

on the BB message board they are nasty
Jesus_of_surburbia_74
Jesus_of_surburbia_74

Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 12:49pm
NeoSteph:

I know! there mean,, i still love pete!!! Very Happy
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 30th, 2006 at 07:11pm
Ahhhh i still love Pete i think he is gonna win still!!
I am so glad that Michael and Spiral went though Spiral creeped me out!
Jesus_of_surburbia_74
Jesus_of_surburbia_74

Blog
July 31st, 2006 at 05:36am
Lol,, i was really shocked when spiral and miucheal went,, i really thought that imogen and suzie would go, there just sooo boring!!! but i thought micheal was ok,,but spiral got a bit annoying
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 08:09am
Pete hasn't really done anything to win though..Eh

I don't know who I want to win..but I am addicted to the show lmfao

BB went on holiday lmfao

They're gonna break that phone thing Laughing

'You have been evicted'

Maybe BB put it in to make them paranoid?
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
August 2nd, 2006 at 09:53am
Jenni Jen:
Pete hasn't really done anything to win though..Eh

The guy who won it last year didn't either though, I can't even remember the lads name. Petes' funny, sweet, hasn't a nasty bone in his body and is entertaining...what more do you want?
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
August 2nd, 2006 at 10:00am
NeoSteph:

And on Big Brothers Big mouth people are always giving out about him, they were saying last night all he does is sit in the corner crying...wtf? Now people are starting to like Mikey...serious boring, thick-head, thicker-arsed Mikey.
Have they gone mad?
Dash
Jackass
Dash
August 2nd, 2006 at 07:15pm
i'm getting kinda addicted to it. i like pete aswell. glad the spiral is out. he got really annoying. don't like jenny that much, though. mike's a bit arrogant, i think.
Buckfast Wine.
Falling In Love With The Board
Buckfast Wine.
August 4th, 2006 at 05:53am
Glyn to win.
He makes me laugh so much.
Especially during the Prison Task.
"I'M GOING TO EAT IT AWLLLLL"
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 10:54am
Incubus:
NeoSteph:

And on Big Brothers Big mouth people are always giving out about him, they were saying last night all he does is sit in the corner crying...wtf? Now people are starting to like Mikey...serious boring, thick-head, thicker-arsed Mikey.
Have they gone mad?

He does loads of things, the whole song and dance thing with glyn makes me laugh.

I felt so sorry for him last night when he was having really bad attacks cause of the strees of the task, I really like mikey he knows how to look after people.
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
August 4th, 2006 at 03:43pm
pete to win!
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
August 4th, 2006 at 05:41pm
Ok purely on entertainment value I want

Nikki
Lea
Grace
and Spirel

to go into the house next door, and obviously Nikki to enter the prober house.
Aw I'd love Nikki back, she has to go back, somethings not right if she doesn't.
Register