Problems with Teachers

AuthorMessage
Her_Infernal_Majesty
King For A Couple Of Days
Her_Infernal_Majesty
May 24th, 2006 at 03:58pm
Oooooooo I got another one!! There's this new physics teacher at my school. Her face is so hairy, we don't even know her name we just call her 'Hairy Bearded Lady'. Okay so me and my friends sit in a corner of the room. We're like the smart ones out of the group, even though we don't do any work.

She asked the whole class the question "What two types of waves are there?" and so we started discussin it like everyone else and she picked on us she goes "You guys on the corner. You obviously have no idea what I'm talkin about so why don't you shut up and listen" and I go (quite loudly) "We do know what ur talkin about!" she askes what two types of waves there were.

We knew the answers Tanisha goes "Transverse and Longtitudinal" she scoffed at us and told us to stop being smart!!!! She's aways watchin us trying to catch us out talkin! she can't even fucking teach properly!
Matty.
Matty.
May 25th, 2006 at 04:11am
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
I got kept in 30 mins after the end of school by a substitute teacher. Then a year later he tries to blame something on me when there are 20+ witnesses to say i was no where near it

DIE MR MUTTON

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
"you hvse been implicated at this crime scene"
lmfao lmfao lmfao
and i tried to get you out of trouble and he chucked a big sad @ me and told me to go to class and i said "but im the witness in this case"
lmfao and^^^ are you talking bout mr wyatt?? dont even get me started on him. Gave me a red card for doing that aye aye captn movement thing with your hand, marked me down a level for moving my hand (WTF?!) etc etc and then he used to stare at me the entire lesson with his head in his hand. Oh and he also gave me detetntion for reading my book with my elbow on the table. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Mr mutton...i keep saying something smells and pretending to have a fit every time he comes near me
clark
GSBitch
clark
May 25th, 2006 at 07:46am
In second grade, one of my friends got thrown into a cupboard by a teacher about four times. And he used to make students who had misbehaved make a fist and then he would hit them with a metal ruler, right on their knuckle. Then he'd say it was an accident.. I think most of the kids believed him. Think
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 14th, 2006 at 12:56pm
i used to have a HUGE probelm with my math teacher. he never explained anything in class, and i need stuff explained, so he thought i was a dunce and he kept pickin on me coz he knew i didnt get it, now i go to a different school and im great in math.
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
Geek
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
June 14th, 2006 at 05:06pm
my 8th grade teacher wasn`t a very good one. seriously, i`m not complainging, it`s the truth. ask anyone in my class and they`ll say WE HAVE LEARNED NOTHING THIS YEAR. except for math and science, but they`re with different teachers. but my teacher just doesn`t know how to teach. he always trails off from the subject and talks about useless things that doesn`t relate. i mean, yeah it`s interesting, but do we honestly need to know if jurisdiction is Latin of Greek. hello, this is history, not foreign language. and we had to read ''To Kill a Mockingbird'' this year (which is a really good book) and some highschoolars came and talked to us about it. they asked, ''have you guys read it yet?'' and my friend patrick says honestly, ''yeah. it took us two quarters to finish.'' and my teacher was pissed at him and told patrick to write him an apology letter for lying. but it was the fucking truth. and ask the alumni from my school. one kid went to a Jesuit highschool and it was his first year there. and he dropped out because he couldn`t handle the subjects there and he wasn`t prepared. and guess who was supposed to prepare him? yup, my teacher, He Who is the Boob. and all our grades are based on tests and quizzes. no projects, no essays, nothing. and the ''homewrok'' he gives us, he never collects, which probably explains why the Jesuit guy wasn`t used to the strictness. and, the man thinks he`1s God. i swear, he`s always saying that he`s right and that we ''interupt'' him waaay to much. we tend to ''step on his words''. even though he does that all the time. but thankfully, the principal listened to us and he got fired.

okay, rant over. but i still don`t know how that man got his credentials.
davey jones.
Falling In Love With The Board
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 05:21pm
My History teacher sent me to the office EVERY SINGLE DAY last year. It didn't matter what it was about. Either I didn't have a pencil, my shirt was too short (along with a million other people), or she just didn't like my attitude. =/ I felt like she singled me out. I hate her. She's a bitter old woman who just got a divorce and is rude to everyone around her.
joe<3
Geek
joe<3
June 29th, 2006 at 06:44pm
at lunch once see everyone hates our social studies teacher cause hes mean and loud and u dont want to mess with him but at lunch everyone was being loud and he got mad and said if we keep being loud then we have a silent lunch and i was just sitting there bored looking around and he screams at my table and gives everyone (including me) a silent lunch and everyone in the lunchroom froze while he yelled at us and my science teacher the one i like and he know i like him was in there.. but i had a silent lunch and i didnt do anything
steady riot.
steady riot.
June 29th, 2006 at 07:08pm
After I answered a question for math, and got it wrong, my fourth grade teacher pulled me up in front of the class, called me stupid, and showed my math test [which I failed] to the whole class. He laughed at me, and kept asking, "How did you get these answers? Are you stupid?"

Yeah...it messed me up pretty badly. I am paranoid to answer questions in class now in case a teacher calls me stupid again.

My friend Stephanie was talking to Mr.Gibbons, and he got a boner from her. It was disgusting. And then the same teacher, pulled one of my friends sisters onto his lap. After she got off he "playfully" smacked her in the ass. He's a pervert.

My fifth grade teacher used to swear at us for, "Keeping our shit everywhere." And he threw a sharp pencil at my friend, Brad. I had to dodge it. The same teacher bent down in front of a kids face and screamed, "You suck, John."

Yeah, we've had some pretty messed up teachers at my school...
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 29th, 2006 at 08:22pm
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
I got kept in 30 mins after the end of school by a substitute teacher. Then a year later he tries to blame something on me when there are 20+ witnesses to say i was no where near it

DIE MR MUTTON

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
"you hvse been implicated at this crime scene"
lmfao lmfao lmfao
and i tried to get you out of trouble and he chucked a big sad @ me and told me to go to class and i said "but im the witness in this case"
lmfao and^^^ are you talking bout mr wyatt?? dont even get me started on him. Gave me a red card for doing that aye aye captn movement thing with your hand, marked me down a level for moving my hand (WTF?!) etc etc and then he used to stare at me the entire lesson with his head in his hand. Oh and he also gave me detetntion for reading my book with my elbow on the table. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Mr mutton...i keep saying something smells and pretending to have a fit every time he comes near me
your avatar keeps buggin me becuase I know katakana and it makes no sense

misufu suba riwa kuhiin/(kunaan)?
or am I misreading because it's spelled much different than when I write it?
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
July 1st, 2006 at 08:10am
I got in trouble every single fucking day for my dress. and I wasn't doing anything wrong.

But whatever. I haven't had any real problems with teachers. There aren't really any sickos at my schools, as far as I know, and I've never actually had a guy teacher besides in gym class and music.
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
July 1st, 2006 at 02:17pm
i went to this catholic school full of snobs and horrible people but i didnt know it was horrible so i went and all the teachers hated me and i never even did anything they tried to expell me and it wasnt even me that did any of the things. i tried talking to them but they didnt listen they picked on me in front of the whole class and knew noone would stand up for me cuz i was a loner and had no friends it wrecked my life and now its the holidays and im trying to get into a different school but there all full and i dont know what to do i cant go back so my parents are thinking about letting me stay home till there is a place but i dont really want to in some ways cuz it could take a year or two before theres a space and i wanna make friends and i could make some if i went to school so now im all confused and im looking for advice
Kitti
Kitti
July 1st, 2006 at 02:21pm
michaeldirnt:
i went to this catholic school full of snobs and horrible people but i didnt know it was horrible so i went and all the teachers hated me and i never even did anything they tried to expell me and it wasnt even me that did any of the things. i tried talking to them but they didnt listen they picked on me in front of the whole class and knew noone would stand up for me cuz i was a loner and had no friends it wrecked my life and now its the holidays and im trying to get into a different school but there all full and i dont know what to do i cant go back so my parents are thinking about letting me stay home till there is a place but i dont really want to in some ways cuz it could take a year or two before theres a space and i wanna make friends and i could make some if i went to school so now im all confused and im looking for advice
Go to a public school. Lots of people, very diverse. You'd make firends, and if the school is big enough, the teachers won't be able to remember to single you out.
(Of course, this backfires when you go to school in a very small town or the teachers are just bitter.)
Be[lie]ve
Jackass
Be[lie]ve
July 1st, 2006 at 06:40pm
I havent really had any problems
But some teachers can be assholes

This teacher threw a tennis ball at this girls head because she asked him to move when he was writing notes. It was funny though because I dont like her! Razz
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
July 1st, 2006 at 09:29pm
Yeah as a matter of fact when I was still in school (Yes, I'm "lucky" and have already graduated.) I had a Science teacher who hated my guts just because when my brother and sister went to school, she hated them.
She treated me unfairly, made fun of me and always yelled at me. There was one time actually we had this group project and like, I got paired up with a person who is always absent. I barely got to do any work on it because she never came to school with the project stuff, so I did what I could and sent it home with the girl. Well the day the project was due, I walk in and everyone points at me and says: "You got an F on it." and started laughing at me. So I was like wtf? Anyway, the teacher came and and motion for me to follow her. She showed me all of these cities (we were supposed to design soem city-like thing) and asked me to pick out which one was mine. Naturally I couldn't. The girl I was partnered up with redone the whole thing and lied on me telling the teacher I didn't do any of it at all. So the teacher actually motion for eevryone to laugh at me. it was so wrong, but what can you do?
So I got failed repeated times by her until my senior year when she finally got off her high horse and started being fair.
Whew, sorry about that. Seriously, complaining does nothing.
DoodleToes
DoodleToes
July 1st, 2006 at 11:58pm
well we go to a public school and have to have natuarl hair, no make up, only 1 set of ear rings, no tattoos or peircings, no crazy hair styles, have to wear the proper uniform even if there is someti g that looks exactly the same we still have to waer the proper stuff, and yes, so unfair
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 2nd, 2006 at 05:10am
DoodleToes:
well we go to a public school and have to have natuarl hair, no make up, only 1 set of ear rings, no tattoos or peircings, no crazy hair styles, have to wear the proper uniform even if there is someti g that looks exactly the same we still have to waer the proper stuff, and yes, so unfair

No, not unfair. A hell of a lot of schools are like that. Unfair is something like the situation described in the post above yours, that is very unfair.

That isn't that unfair, because you're not being singled out, nothing terrible is happening to you, all that is wrong is that for about 8 hours a day, you cant wear exactly what you want to.

And thats just preparing you for the workforce, when you cant wear exactly what you want to all the time.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 2nd, 2006 at 07:35am
I'm having trouble with my current English teacher. He's such a horrible teacher that i can push him so far, next year when i get a new teacher i bet i'll get lots of detentions because i don't know where to stop XD
PsychoLorny
Geek
PsychoLorny
July 3rd, 2006 at 02:13pm
ooh, In my old school, the headmistress hired a teacher and about a month after he started working there, he got fired. Why? He just came out as a gay and mentioned it to the headmistress.
She was such a fucking Homophobe...

My PE teacher is REALLY mean. She knows I have a heart condition (Basically, I can't strain much during excersise or my heart fucks up) and makes me do a bloody 800m race, and laughed when I came last, wheezing.

oh, and in my old school, a girl got called "White Pig" by some black kid (it was 91% asian, there was alot of reverse racism) and she called him an "Idiot" and SHE got into trouble for racism!

sorry, im moaning now Razz
lorny
xxx
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
July 3rd, 2006 at 02:23pm
Well, i'm in a public school and our teacher goes into long sermons about god and christianity. I'm an atheist,, so I find it pretty offensive that she thinks she has a right to do that in a public school. I've seriously thought about getting the ACLU on her. And when I told my mom, she agreed with the teacher. GAH! Then she yelled at me for being an atheist. It's in my rights to choose my religious beliefs, and I chose to not have a religion. I shouldn't be prosecuted for that. That goes the same for people who are gay/lesbian/bi. Thay have a right to choose their sexual preference. The world is a fucked up place, no?
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*
July 4th, 2006 at 11:52am
ive never had anyproblems but some teachers are idiots
Register