Tré Cool Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
January 29th, 2007 at 01:13pm
Sam.:
I dreamed Tre choked me with his 'you know what' xD He stuck it down my throat, i didn't actually see anything in the dream..everything was dark and then he came by and choked me Confused
lmfao
i ate 50 eggs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
i ate 50 eggs
January 31st, 2007 at 12:13pm
i had a dream where tre and mike had sex.... twas a good dream ... 'cept for the part where my alarm went off and i had to go 2 school...
i worship billie joe
Falling In Love With The Board
i worship billie joe
February 1st, 2007 at 05:16pm
i had a dream where at went to one concert and i went on stage and got to play drums instead of tre'.

{tre made sure i didn't mess up}
l10895
Geek
l10895
February 2nd, 2007 at 03:00pm
I once dreamt i was going to see green day backstage, but as soon as i was about to see their face...my brother woke me up! Mad
i ate 50 eggs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
i ate 50 eggs
February 4th, 2007 at 11:26am
i also had a dream where tre ended up getting his own comic book , he was like "Tre Cool, super pervert !" or something
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
February 4th, 2007 at 04:07pm
lmao. I had one last night. It was in this auditorium, only about a coulpe-hundered people there. Billie was in the crowd, but Tre was on stage with a guitar. One kid was freaking out because he got to go on stage while Tre played 'Dissapearing Boy'. I got to go on stage while Tre played a new song. Didn't have a name, but I remember that in one lyric, he said "being punk isn't all about candy and cakes". O_O Then, Billie passed by with 80, and he ALMOST made eye contact with me. I felt my stomach practically jump a mile. It was a pretty good dream.
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
February 4th, 2007 at 08:36pm
I had this one where he was a giant and said he was gunna squish me with his......eh....
then I laughed
and he walked away
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 8th, 2007 at 04:34pm
OH! I had a dream last night that Tre was on this commercial for this excersise thingy. And this guy was talking while Tre was in the background on a treadmill. Tre had his shirt off and this shorts and WOW! It was a great dream. Then I also notice that Tre had all these new tatoos. He had like 7 new ones. They were really randon tatoos. Like a chinese lady on his arm almost covering one of his real tatoos, chinese writing on this left breast(yes, guys have breasts they're just not like ours), something else on this left hip, wings on this lower back and something else on the back of his neck (I don't remember the other ones). But it was a gooooood dream.
TO BE DELETED
Geek
TO BE DELETED

Mibba
February 9th, 2007 at 04:45pm
I had a dream that me and Tré were having a snowball fight, and he was being really corny and saying stuff like "you're too hot, you're melting the snpw" and stuff, and it sounded so odd, but he was being well sweet, until he shoved snow done my back.
Loser Emo Kid
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Loser Emo Kid
February 10th, 2007 at 10:27pm
heh..one time my friend said i was talking dirty to tre in meh dreams it was LOL
Ely
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Ely
February 11th, 2007 at 02:18am
The SquirrelMeister:
I had a very odd dream a few nights ago where Tré appeared in front of me, and started screaming at me that aliens were landing. I was trying to convinve him there were no aliens when an alien pressed its face up aginst the window. It was the most horrible face ever, and I woke up freaked out. Tré was so terrified, poor thing.

Lol, aliens? Well, here is what I dreamed today:

Green Day had a concert here in Slovenia, and of couse I was on it. And then I noticed a girl standing next to me, and she told me she's Ramona, Tre's daugter.

Then I woke up.
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
March 1st, 2007 at 07:13am
I've had quite a few Tre Cool dreams... hmm.... I've had some weird ones. Once I was on a beach kinda place, but there was no sea, just sand. And I was standing next to one of my old [[literally]] and Tre was there too. And some of us were talking i remember, but i dont know what anyone actually said. And uhh, Tre took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders, i must've been cold. And he wore my coat. And then he hugged me. And I had to go or something, and for some reason, before I left, I gave him a packet of minced beef. That was the weirdest thing ever.
Joel McHale.
King For A Couple Of Days
Joel McHale.

Blog
March 30th, 2007 at 12:45pm
I've only had one and I can't remember much. Tre ended up in the hospital and he and I were trying to assemble a team of 4 to go against Billie and Mike and their team in something..... I dunno what it was though....
SaraSyringe
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SaraSyringe
March 31st, 2007 at 10:02pm
I had a dream about him a few weeks ago.

My mom picked me up from school and told me that i had to change right when I got home. I gave her a weird look and she explained that she had been dating this guy, Frank, for a little while and we were going out to dinner with him so I could meet him. I wasn't really all that thrilled.

So we get home and before I get a chance to change our doorbell rings. Mom reminds me to be polite and opens the door. Boom! Tre! So she introduces us and I'm trying not to freak out in front of her because she'd end up angry.

Then she excuses herself to go change and leaves us alone in my living room where I decide to freak out once she's gone. Tre started hushing me and telling me to calm down. I specifically remember him saying, "Please don't tell your mom who I am. I want her to love me for who I am, not because I'm in Green Day." So I agreed and he gave me a hug and thanked me for cooperating.

Then I woke up.

I told my mom the next day and she told me I was completely crazy. She said she'd never marry Tre because he wasn't her type and he had bug eyes. I then proceded to scold her. I told her if anyone named Frank Wright ever asked on a date, she had better accept so I can meet him and see if he's Tre.
She rolled her eyes...
missand
Geek
missand

Mibba
April 5th, 2007 at 10:25am
I once had this very weird, but good dream that I was being chased by him and somehow he fell ontop of me. i tried to push him off and he kissed me I fell out of the bed.... it hurt
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
April 7th, 2007 at 09:12am
I had one where Tre was at the top of the stairs and I was in my room, and I was trying to get him to come in my room... but he just stood there and smiled at me... then I think the next day (in the dream) same thing happened and I tried to get him to come in my room... and I said I had something to show him... and he came in my room, and he was looking all around, kind of like a kid in a candy store, at all the posters on my walls, and then he got me, pulled me close and kissed me slowly. And then he told me that he loved me.
Such a sweetheart.
Dayum, then I woke up.
CopperheaD
Geek
CopperheaD
April 15th, 2007 at 09:59am
I keep having dreams where i'm hanging around tre when he was a little boy, it's so weird. And he's playing tennis with his drumming mentor. Then the rest of the dream turned into the scariest dream i've ever had, but it had nothing to do with tre.
j'adore.
Geek
j'adore.

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2007 at 01:48pm
i ate 50 eggs:
i had a dream where tre and mike had sex.... twas a good dream ... 'cept for the part where my alarm went off and i had to go 2 school...

Yeah. Been there before. Boohoo Sad

I've had a dream about Tre....I'm sure I have. However, it's so annoying because I can't remember it. It was definatly dirty. I mean, that's the stuff everyone associates Tre with. I think either I had sex with him or I walked in on him and my friend doing it [even though she doesn't know who tre is and hates green day]

?? Hmm... ??
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 17th, 2007 at 05:16am
I dreamt I saw Tre walking, I have no memory of where it was. I at first asked him if he'd sign me an autograph on my back. He agreed, wrote something on my back and then proceded to walk away. As he did this, I so happened to look in a mirror to discover that the Sharpie he had used was out of ink, and there was nothing on my back. I was frantic so I ran after him and asked him if he would redo it and draw me a tattoo. He looked at me sighed and shook his head arrogantly and then continued on his way. I was so hurt by his reaction, I remember bringing my hand to my chest in a very dramatic way. After he left, I continued my quest to have him draw me a tattoo and I went into a random room and found Mike making out with some lady wearing a purple bra. I have no idea who she was, might have been Brittney but I'm not sure. They were kind of laughing about getting caught, I apologized humbly and asked them if they knew where Tre was. The chick said, "I'm sure he's around here somewhere."

And then, I have no memory of what happened after that. I'm pretty sure my dream transitioned into another dream at that stage.
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
April 22nd, 2007 at 10:38pm
i had a dream i gave Tre' head....and he got me pregnant...and i had his KID!!!
Register