Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
April 24th, 2007 at 10:30pm
i had this dream where his fohawk had feet and was attacking him
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
April 27th, 2007 at 09:34am
I wished I had a dream.... at least one with him in would be good.
Lyddy r teh Snaily
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lyddy r teh Snaily

Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 03:15pm
i had a dream (apart from ones i fear i wont be allowed to post...) where he threw peanut butter at me and i cried so he gave me a hug and put the peanut butter in the bin...

(explanation: i was high, and im allergic to nuts.)
Green Day KERPLUNK!
Geek
Green Day KERPLUNK!
May 26th, 2007 at 11:51pm
Um....i read on here that cheese makes you have Tre Cool dreams....i tried it...AND IT WORKED.

I dreamed that I was kidnapped by Tre Cool, tied to a chair, and raped....most people would enjoy that dream, but I'm Billie Joe's girl and it was just....scary.
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
May 29th, 2007 at 05:47pm
I actually had a dream where the whole band was posed to come..but for some reason mike wasnt there, and it was only Tre and Billie Joe. WELL ANYWAY...Billie Joe was talking about global warming in front of me and my friend and when he was done i asked him where Tre was...and he told me he was taking aLONG piss....and then i woke up and started to do my math homework
Haley Cool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Haley Cool
June 14th, 2007 at 10:32am
tre cool came to my school and we all drank root beer and then we went home and tre had a thing for me, so we started making out and then we did it! woooooooooooooooooo! i love tre cool more than you!
j'adore.
Geek
j'adore.

Mibba Blog
August 24th, 2007 at 07:08pm
I had a dream where I was playing drums round my mate's house...Only it wasn't my mates house... It was Tre's. (?) It was good while it lasted. I remember after we played drums we watched a movie and had a popcorn fight. Twos goooood.
allhailtrecool
Geek
allhailtrecool
August 31st, 2007 at 12:14pm
i had suuuch a good dream last night

it was just me and everyone in green day talking

probably the best dream ive had in a while!!
nicola
Geek
nicola
September 18th, 2007 at 12:06pm
i had a dream that tre kept buying me pink shoes
SummerBreakdown.x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SummerBreakdown.x

Mibba
September 25th, 2007 at 10:05pm
I have dreams involving Tre every night.

Let's just say I generally have some stains on my sheets when I wake up. Dance
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
September 26th, 2007 at 10:48pm
I need to eat cheese before I go to bed now.
Let's just hope Tre is like Freddy Krueger, except he doesn't kill kids in his sleep.. more like takes them.... and fucks them. Smiley
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
September 27th, 2007 at 01:47am
Well, I told someone about the cheese and now she eatsit every night and it still hasn't worked....

But it worked for me on my first try. XD

Well, kinda. It wasn't anything kinky or anything. But I found this sort of secret GD show in a gazebo or something, and they were playing Basket Case, and Tre had set his drums on fire while he was still playing them, so he's just sitting there jamming behind a wall of flames, then they got to his stool thing and burned it so he fell over. And everyone laughed.

...Shifty
Beth's A Riot!
Jackass
Beth's A Riot!

Mibba
October 31st, 2007 at 09:16pm
Well, i had a dream that i ran away and this circus randomly came like right near my house so i asked for a job there and my boss was Tré and he had to teach me all the tricks and stuff haha
Beth's A Riot!
Jackass
Beth's A Riot!

Mibba
October 31st, 2007 at 09:19pm
TreCoolsLostNut.:
I need to eat cheese before I go to bed now.
Let's just hope Tre is like Freddy Krueger, except he doesn't kill kids in his sleep.. more like takes them.... and fucks them. Smiley
I had a dream about Freddy Krueger...except Tré wasn't in it. Freddy was chasing after me and he nearly caught me and then Sonny Moore came along and tried to save me but got killed, and then i turned a corner and Ray Toro was standing there and i was about to be stabbed and then my alarm woke me up =[
allhailtrecool
Geek
allhailtrecool
November 17th, 2007 at 09:42pm
i had a dream that i met all of green day in some random city ive never seen before, and it was a signing. Mike was in a stress and refused to sign anything so i said "What makes you so special not to sign stuff?" and he laughed. then me and tre went round, and i was trying to make him not leave, but then he did because he had to go. and i was pissed off.
K McPansy
Geek
K McPansy
November 20th, 2007 at 01:21am
i always have dreams that him and my mom got married. that would be too good too be trueeeeee. haha. my mom thinks its hilarious. Mesic
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
December 17th, 2007 at 05:21am
OMG! I had the best dream the other night. I dreamt that I was at a Green Day concert. And I somehow I got on stage and I standing behind Tre. watching play the drums. After the song was over I said,"Wow, I could never do that." And he said,"Sure you can. Try this." So, he played something and I tried to do it and failed miseribly(sp?). Then he was trying to explain stuff to me, but I was not paying attention. He was more gorgious(sp?) in person. It was awesome. Cool
Addison Dewitt
King For A Couple Of Days
Addison Dewitt

Blog
December 17th, 2007 at 05:55am
I had a dream that my friend Deborah hit Tre with a car...which doesn't make much since because she can't drive. But yeah I poked him a couple of times and then he stuck his tounge out and i woke up. It amazed me how fake the blood in my dreams looks. It looked like he was laying in a puddle of ketchup.
Drummergirl
Idiot
Drummergirl
December 23rd, 2007 at 11:32pm
ok I have the weirdest dream's. too many words to explain them except for
weird. that's it
Anyways I had a dream that Tre announced he was gay. And was in a relationship with Billie (Don't ask) Anyways me and mike were walking through a city with City of the damned playing. We see Tre and Billie up ahead and
BOOM. A gunshot and we then see Billie fall to the ground me and mike run up and see Tre covered in blood hunched over Billie. Later on after the funeral Tre comes up to me and says's

"I loved Billie so much, but there was always this one person that always stuck out in my mind. A feeling I never thought I had for them. It was you."
And he kissed me.

One of the most best dreams I've had in a while except for Billie dieing and all.
Miserable Princess
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Miserable Princess
June 18th, 2008 at 10:47am
I hardly remember my dreams, which sucks coz I know what I dream about, just not the details. Most, not all but about 45%, dreams where I remember the details turns out to be premonition-ish and thats not cool. I hate it.

Anywho, one dream where I remember bits included me being cornered by a rather randy Snoo from the Network, whose breath was so alcoholic it nearly knocked me over, then Tre saved me by directing the Snoo towards the cocktail bar.

Another included me being rather stoned and being forcibly kissed by Tre, the giving in and kissing him back. Both times, woah, black betty, banam, banam! my stupid alarm goes off (I use my mobile as my alarm clock Razz ) right before the good bits. Shifty
Register