Tré Cool Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
peggie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
peggie
July 2nd, 2008 at 08:31pm
Alright, I had this dream today and it was weird O_O
And it was my first dream with Tre Cool in it.

Me, Tre, and my friend (Let's call her Karen, since I can't remember her) are all 16 or 17. We were driving around and all of a sudden I said
"Hey! Let's go to my friend Jackie's birthday party!"
So, we went. When we got there everyone was in the pool. Somehow Tre and Karen had bathing suit on and hopped in the pool, but I only had a bathing suit top on. So, everyone was egging me on to just jump in so I did. The next thing I remember was standing next to a grill and asking the guy if he had any veggieburgers and he said no. I was kinda sad because I was hungry and wanted to eat Razz. I went to a picnic table and sat down next to Tre. He seemed like he was kinda ignoring me, and talking to just Karen, which made me kinda pissed becasue in my dream I had a crush on him.
After a few minutes of sitting there, Tre turns to me and is like "Wanna go inside?" and I agreed.
The 3 of us went inside and went upstairs in a bedroom. Me and Tre sat on the bed while Karen just kinda stood there. She turned around and said "C-ya" leaving me and Tre there. I layed down on the bed, and starting talking to him. I don't remember what I, but I do remember mid-sentence Tre leaned down and kissed me. So, we sat there kissing for a while, and then I remember being like "Shit, we're getting the bet wet!" Because we were still wet from the pool. Then I broke the kiss and said "We can't do this here" Tre replied "Okay" So we got up and went into the bathroom.

Then, I woke up.
peggie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
peggie
July 2nd, 2008 at 08:39pm
I had another dream today that I forgot aboutt

I fall asleep with my iPod on, and recently it's been playing just Green Day Smile

So, me and Tre were hanging out and we were chilling in some house listening to the radio. Then all of a sudden Longview came on and we were all like "Yey!" But we didn't listen to it. Instead, we walked outta the house and got into a black suv type car thing. I turned on the radio in the car and Good Riddance was on and I turned to Tre and said "Again!" and he laughed. I forget where we went next, but I'm pretty sure it was a cafe or something and we heard Chump on and Tre was all like "No way!" Then I woke up and Chump was playing on my iPod.

Yeah, two in one day. ^_^
jaredzephira
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
jaredzephira
July 10th, 2008 at 09:32am
one time i got a dream that I went to school with tre and we were 12 years old that time and we were best friends.in the dream i went to tre's house to sleep over and we played twister the whole night and we were "twisted"and we end up to the hosipital and the doctors were trying to get us back to normal lol...a really weird dream..
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
July 20th, 2008 at 03:16pm
I had a weird dream that I was hanging out with Billy Corgan and Joey Ramone and Tre walked over wearing a trashbag. It was a bit strange Shocked
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
July 20th, 2008 at 03:18pm
Oooh, wait. I have a good one.

It's sorta like Peghan Mitts'.

I fell asleep with Nimrod on when I was like ten and I dreamed I was at a concert in my backyard with them there and Tre was skinny dipping. It was funny.
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
September 18th, 2008 at 06:07pm
lol i had a dream that me and tre were eating cheese and drinking cheech together and all of a sudden he's likee..RUN ! THE BOOKCLUBS ARE COMING !! and im like wtf and was still 'till he grabbed me by the wrist and started dragging me while he was running away from the bookclubs ? and anyway we finally got to JB-HIFI ? and he's like phew...they won't find us here ! and im like ermmmmmm....

I also had another dream where he was poking me and wouldn't stop and my friend was sleeping over and we were in the same room and i was sleep-talking and like "oh tre, stop god stop, please STOP...and stuff according to my friend i was also imaginary-drumming to when i come around and she kicked me and woke me up and sed SHUT UP and who the heck is tre and im like O_O wth are you talking about ? and shes like you were talkin dirty bout some guy named tre in you're sleep...and im like huh ? nahh he was poking me and wouldn't stop and she's like WTF ? O_O
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
September 30th, 2008 at 04:46am
ohhhs i had another dream Mr. Green

I onllyy remember when we were backstage and tre's like "you're nice" and he totally jumped on me and pashed me and then bit my ear and was like rawr ! I was like YAY MY FIRST KISS ! no i haven't been kissed yet ):
TO BE DELETED
Geek
TO BE DELETED

Mibba
October 10th, 2008 at 01:22pm
I had this really screwed up dream last night where Tré and I were at my dads house (and he was my age) and we had happyfuntime on the trampoline O_O

It was odd, because he was all sweet and innocent and *not Tré*
Tulve
Banned
Tulve
October 16th, 2008 at 09:45pm
Well, my nastiest dreams include Tré and vending machines, for some reason.... Coolio

The first one was I went to the airport to pick someone up, and there was a bookstore, and Billie was in it. So I run over and I'm all "Ohai thur. I just was...looking for a book." and he smiled. I was wearing a Green Day shirt and he said "I like your shirt." and we talked for awhile, and we went around the corner, and Tré and Mike and Brittany were back there. Me and Tré kept looking at each other, and then I went to the vending machine, and he followed. I turned around and I said "Hi Tré." and smiled. And he said "I hope you can forgive me..." and he kissed me. Then we started making out, and I gave him a handjob. lmfao

And my second one was I met Tré at a concert, and we talked, and he invited me back to his hotel room. We were up their talking for awhile, and he handed me a key and some money and asked me to go get him a coke from the vending machine, so I got up and got him one. When I came back, he was masturbating on the bed. And he just smiled. We did it doggie-style that night.

lmfaolmfaolmfao
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
October 17th, 2008 at 02:32pm
Wow. So weird.

I had a dream that he was changing infront of people on purpose...I can't remember any more.

I also had a dream (I nerly wrote tream lmfao) that Tre was on the floor making out with Billie.
u r a smeghead
Idiot
u r a smeghead

Blog
October 19th, 2008 at 01:57am
Tre dreams are like, everynight things for me, i guess im in love with his tre-ness. Uh, but last night, I dreamed that Tre and Billie were fighting over me and then Dave Grohl came up (i watched the fooeys on snl, which explains dat bit lolz) and he slapped tre, so me and billie punched him while he was eating a hamburger, and then he died, and jon bon jovi helped him up, and then tre asked me to marry him, and i said yes, and then it went to our wedding day, and it was up to 'tre do you take this grl 2 b ur lawfully wedded wife?' and den i woke up.
Jas.
Idiot
Jas.
October 29th, 2008 at 03:28am
LoL.
Im gonna eat ALOT of Italian cheese tonight, in hope of having a Tre realated dream.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
November 10th, 2008 at 05:53pm
Last night, I dreamed that Tre` was a huge crime boss/comedian. He busted me out of chorus class to be his partner in crime and we did all sorts of crazy shit, like getting a bunch of illegal immigrants through the school's hallways dressed as pirates and sailors, and jumping on the roofs of cars through the parking lot, and there was something about the art room... I don't remember. But then he asked me if I wanted to help him be a pimp and I said no, and he said "okay, then what about drugs?" and for some reason I said "I don't do drugs, and I don't plan on it." and he gave me a look and I said, "No, I don't sell em either." and he walked away all sad looking and then I said sorry and we went on more random illegal adventures.

Then I woke up. Molly

It was still a fun dream. Very Happy
zoomcarrot
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
zoomcarrot
November 14th, 2008 at 02:43am
I dreamt once that me and my BBF Libby were at school and this teacher at my school Mrs Allen was like "Everyone stand for the school hym!!! OUR LADY OF OUR LADY OF LOURDES!!" and then we saw Green Day come in, and Mike slapped Tre on the face and Tre was like, "OWWWW!" and held his leg Rolling Eyes
Yeah and then you just saw this random close up on Billies face. Then all these people where leaving and I yelled out really loud, "TRE COOL IS HOT!!!!!!" and he turned around and was like, "Give us kiss then," and we snogged very passionately. Tre dissappeared then and Mike and Billie were just lying on the floor. Then I was like, "We should get their autograph!" to Libby and Miek was like, "Do you guys want an autograph???" and we like YAH!!! Then Billie was like, "Do you guys have a pen?" and we didnt then I was like, "MENTAL IMAGE!"
then Billie was like "Ok ok theres a line and then it goes up and then another line..." and thats it....
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
November 14th, 2008 at 11:33pm
Okay, how come most Tre related dreams are something SEXUAL???
Wait... nevermind. It's Tre`.

I dreamed he lived in my basement and was riding a unicycle wearing only his socks and shoes... Roxanne

Dno But usually I dream about school or the future (like, stuff that happens later) or MCR, which is usually just Gerard or Mikey Way. Smiley
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
November 19th, 2008 at 03:42am
hmmmmmm. Every night for the last month or so I've had this happen with alot of other things:

Tre pokes me but i can't see it's him so I scream (because I hate when people poke me) and turn around and see Tre and be all *screams* WOW IM MAGIC. Then he's like 'Oh sorry ummmm I didn't mean to scare you...*ramblings*' We end up talking alot then I wake up...the weird thing is were on the Moon O_O
u r a smeghead
Idiot
u r a smeghead

Blog
February 9th, 2009 at 06:14am
uhm, i had a tre/gerard dream last night.... tehe 'twas a nice dream..... like, nice XDDDDDD
I_Eat_Pancakes
Falling In Love With The Board
I_Eat_Pancakes
February 15th, 2009 at 06:42pm
I had a dream which featured Tre in last night...

The point of which he was in, I had just told my brother off for smoking (he doesnt irl) and I sat down on a sofa and Tre must've been lying on it but he was resting his
head on my lap whilst I continued to tell my bro off
Then he sits up and we have a little debate about how stupid the party in the next room is and something to dowith peanuts and then asks if I wanna get married..
I didn't really give an answer but decided the best way to get out of this was to wake up and I did Sad
XxDistilledSpiritsxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxDistilledSpiritsxX
February 20th, 2009 at 07:51am
^ Aw!

Okay so I had this dream where there was me, Billie, Mike and this old lady (I have no idea who it was) sitting in a room in my house talking, and then Tre comes in. The lady said something to Tre about how he was supposed to be 'sad' or something.
And Tre's like 'I am sad!' and pretended to be crying and I was like 'Oh, wait a minute!'
Grabbed my water bottle and tipped it over his head.
Tre's face was like >.<
And Mike and Billie were laughing and I turn and go to the lady; "See?! He IS crying!"

It was weird as hell... I blame my sleeping pills. lmao
I_Eat_Pancakes
Falling In Love With The Board
I_Eat_Pancakes
February 20th, 2009 at 07:52am
^ I lol'd hard
Register