Tré Cool Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
July 8th, 2009 at 08:12pm
all i can recall from what i dreamt last night was that Tre and I were a couple of some sort and there was hand-holding and making out involved.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
July 23rd, 2009 at 10:07am
^ Interesting... Mr. Green

My dream was quite strange. It was like an alternate-reality of sorts. Anyway...

I dreamt that I had a physical therapy appointment (which I normally would in real life) and that I had an iPhone (which I don't have at all). During the trip to this appointment, Tre and I kept texting each other (another thing I don't do in real life) and couldn't stop. When we arrived at said appointment, my physical therapist was all pissed at me because I wouldn't stop texting Tre. It got to the point where she was literally begging me to stop, and at that point, I did. That's when I woke up.
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
July 27th, 2009 at 12:13am
My dream involves a bed and tre' that is all kk!! Mad
Shifty
I am not a freak I swear!!
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 27th, 2009 at 04:18pm
I thought I posted this a long time ago...

But I dreamt Tre and I together and we were buying stuff with fake money. Kind of like Chucky Cheese.
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
July 27th, 2009 at 09:53pm
tjfityfet.
I srsly have way too mant dreams with Tre'....lmfao
blahblahblah, I spent a day with Tre' in the recording studio and we re-recorded All By Myself xD
Tre Cool.
Addict
Tre Cool.
August 10th, 2009 at 12:09am
i was at my elementary school, for whatever reason, and tré was supposed to be meeting up with billie and mike at the school, but he was late. then, appearently, we knew each other and we just spent a lot of time just chillin' and then i went shopping for baby items with him. very random.
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
August 10th, 2009 at 08:27am
i don't stalk tre...:
i was at my elementary school, for whatever reason, and tré was supposed to be meeting up with billie and mike at the school, but he was late. then, appearently, we knew each other and we just spent a lot of time just chillin' and then i went shopping for baby items with him. very random.
OMGyes Vedy nayce.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
August 14th, 2009 at 11:19am
I don't know if this counts since I was under the influence of general anesthesia at the time, but...I dreamt that Tre was my doctor and that he was going to do some sort of procedure on me. That is honestly all I remember before waking up.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 20th, 2009 at 11:16pm
Last night I dreamt I was in this long room that might have been a long, empty trailer of a semi truck. There were several boxes, like tour equipment would be in...kinda like this picture:

So, Tre was in this trailer thing (looking like he does now, but with brown hair and not the platinum blonde) and he was standing on one of the boxes, jumped down and then jumped up onto another, then back down again before walking up to me and like, rubbing his arm against mine and kissing me, and then we like walked out of the trailer thing together...but then the dreamed changed to something completely different.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
August 23rd, 2009 at 04:07pm
I dreamt that Tre was making out with some guy in front of me and I felt jealous. He was also drinking Diet Coke and Billie Joe was in the shower dying his hair. I think I saw him naked. =o
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
August 24th, 2009 at 02:54am
^ Awesomeness all around.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
August 24th, 2009 at 06:40pm
I know. I wonder if it was my husband. Shocked
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days
iAmSoBeautiful :3

Blog
August 24th, 2009 at 07:22pm
lol
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
August 28th, 2009 at 06:18pm
isaida121234ahhhh:
lol

Cheese,
You'll rot my brain srlsy.

Tré appeared in my dream once as a bass player,
I awoke screaming from that one! tehe.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
August 29th, 2009 at 11:23am
I had a dream where Tre and I went to some sort of picnic with Frankito and Ramona. Now, that was all well and good, but then the scene changed to where we'd ditched his kids and were making out under a tree. Then the scene changed a third time and we ended up in bed together - until Ramona interrupted us by telling Tre that Frankito was throwing up everywhere! Mad

I woke up as Tre was telling me he'd be right back.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
August 30th, 2009 at 12:59am
Tre sure loves to make out in peoples' dreams. Laughing
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
September 4th, 2009 at 03:58pm
Wow, I had the most prominent Tre dream last night I've ever had. In fact the first part was so bad I woke up.

Ahem. Well I don't know where we were, but we appeared to be in a parkade by some river. And Tre's bus was parked down on the bottom floor and I was talking to him and somewhere along the way downstairs he stopped and he kissed me. And then we kept walking and when he got to his bus, he said, "I'm not really interested." And he walked away.

I woke up. And then I went back to sleep and the dream continued.

Now Tre had accepted me and I remember he was watching me play Guitar Hero with someone. And then we went out for dinner and had champagne and something else. And the waiter asked us to sign these forms. I have no idea what they were for.

But that was the dream with a happy ending. Even though Tre was an asshole in the first part. He was so short. Laughing
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 6th, 2009 at 01:23pm
I had a dream that I bought Tre's shoes and was getting lessons to walk like him. Shocked
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
September 7th, 2009 at 01:54pm
I had a dream I stole Tre and brought him to the mall with me, Ally and Deb. lmfao
He tried to run away but we had like security guards taking over the building entrances so he was with us the whole night. Yay OMGyes
ImNotStoned
Geek
ImNotStoned
September 7th, 2009 at 02:07pm
I had a tre' dream, well, it was pretty much just a Green Day dream, but, whatever.

Ok, I was in a golf cart(( Shocked )) with Tre' Billie and Mike when they were young, like, a little after Dookie. We were riding down an insane golf green and we flew out of the cart into their trailor ((old moter home thing)) and Billie said he and Mike punch in thier sleep so they have to wear boxing gloves to bed. Then they asked me if I wanted to spend the night (( Very Happy )) but I said I had no pjs, then my mom came in HER pjs and gave me mine...I was changing into my pjs when I woke up, dang it.

DOES THE CHEESE THING WORK??????
Register