Tré Cool Related Dreams

AuthorMessage
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
September 7th, 2009 at 02:13pm
Poster Girl.:
I had a dream I stole Tre and brought him to the mall with me, Ally and Deb. lmfao
He tried to run away but we had like security guards taking over the building entrances so he was with us the whole night. Yay OMGyes

Surprised
ImNotStoned
Geek
ImNotStoned
September 7th, 2009 at 07:07pm
Once I had a dream that I was on this yacht Dance and spotted Billie, I shouted."I SEE YOU BILLIE!!!" Then he ran away...And I saw Mike sitting there and he pulled off his hood and he's like,"Hi! How are you?" Then I passed him and walked around and saw Tre' serving drinks. I then woke up. I wish I had one of his drinks! He'd make me a very special Cheech. Laughing
iAmSoBeautiful :3
King For A Couple Of Days

Blog
September 29th, 2009 at 10:40pm
I had a dream where me and my friend Ashley where walking past our venue waiting for out taxi to pick us up after the concert and when the taxi cab a arrived it was tre' cool, and my friend Ashley has a huge obsession with tre' cool and when she seen him she was like sitting next to me in the cab twitching later after that the scene changed and we were in the parking lot Me and Tre' ended up making out and Ashley got so jealous and she started pulling my hair and punching me and then Tre' stopped her and said can't we just settle this over some drinks, and by drinks he meant cheech (: and then i woke up from my alarm clock
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
September 30th, 2009 at 09:12pm
Last night I had a strange Tré-related dream.

I dreamt I was at his house, making out with him on his back porch. Then, he had to leave for a few minutes because the phone inside was ringing. While he was gone, this cat came up to me and started licking my arms and legs. I woke up when Tré was shooing the cat away.

Blog
October 7th, 2009 at 01:42pm
i had another dream XD

i was going to a green day concert and for no good reason miley was openiong for the men, and miley pulled me on stage to sing the "yeahahah" part in party in the usa
and when that song was over. green day was going on stage and the didnt enter the way they usualy do they came in threw the door tht was beside me on floor seats, and when i seen tre' i said "give me some knuckles" and he did (: and i said that to mike and i said that to billie they all did! and billie kissed me on the cheek XD
and dury the show when they where playing jesus of suburbia I got pulled on satge and got to sing dearly beloved XD and then when i was going off the stage i got a group hug from green day and when we hugged tre' kissed me and later my dream ended around when time of your life was playing

in total my dream ROCKED
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2009 at 11:37am
So I had another Tré-related dream last night...

In this one, I was on a deserted island. Tré and I had to fend for ourselves, and I ended up persuading him to wear a coconut bra and grass skirt. It turned out that he was just as madly in love with me as I am with him, so he was happy to oblige. Next thing I know, he throws me to the sandy ground, and we have mad-hot, passionate sex as many times as our bodies will allow. Lick

Blog
October 11th, 2009 at 11:45am
My dream started like this........

I walked into the YMCA sauna in my city (BTW it was the woman's sauna)and when i walked in tre' cool was sitting on one of the sauna benches he was wearing a wig and a bra, with a towel on his bottom half, later on im my dream near the end of our conversation i said "i know your tre' cool" and he said "cool" and during our whole 15 min conversation he was talking with a girly tone until i said "i know your tre' cool"

so my dream rocked (:
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 23rd, 2009 at 01:13pm
Last night I dreamt I was walking through the college I went to in Long Island and Tre was there and was walking with me, holding my hand. And then he got very horny and we made whoopee omgno

Blog
October 23rd, 2009 at 02:33pm
how is that an oh no? for me it would be a OMGyes
ZZZ
i had a dream that tre' visited em on my death bed then i woke up cause i was scared. Razz
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
October 24th, 2009 at 03:53pm
tre cools guy liner:
how is that an oh no? for me it would be a OMGyes
Because I don't think of Tre that way, for one. And, the vibe I got from the dream is still unsettling... Confused
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
October 30th, 2009 at 04:17pm
I had a dream I was chatting to Tre on facebook. Then he stopped replying. I looked in a magazine and there was an article saying he didn't say funny stuff anymore. And that he kept saying 'Blah'. Blah was believed to be a dangerous drug and if anyone knew what it was authorities should be told. I asked my friend and he said Blah was a mix of loads of drugs. I was worried but I never told anyone.
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
October 31st, 2009 at 07:54pm
I had a dream last night that Tré dressed up as Elvira for Halloween. I was there helping him pass out candy, and the kids kept coming and coming. Both Tré and myself were really annoyed because he knew his outfit was turning me on more than I wanted to admit, and he wanted nothing more than to ravish me senseless. After awhile, we decided to turn the lights off so the kids would stop coming. Then we took the stairs two at a time and he had his way with me in the hall (since we couldn't make it to the bedroom in time). Lick
Batman.
Batman.
November 3rd, 2009 at 06:25pm
LostInTheBermudaTre.:
Last night I had a strange Tré-related dream.

I dreamt I was at his house, making out with him on his back porch. Then, he had to leave for a few minutes because the phone inside was ringing. While he was gone, this cat came up to me and started licking my arms and legs. I woke up when Tré was shooing the cat away.

Shocked That's... gorgeous.
finger fucker XD
Geek
finger fucker XD
December 3rd, 2009 at 12:41pm
i Had a dream that me and my friend Marie were playing hide and seek when she slept over and we were trying to find this other kid and we ended up finding tre cool in my closet Lick and then billie came from under my bed and yelled ''somebody fuck me'' and then i woke up

Blog
December 3rd, 2009 at 01:00pm
finger fucker XD:
i Had a dream that me and my friend Marie were playing hide and seek when she slept over and we were trying to find this other kid and we ended up finding tre cool in my closet Lick and then billie came from under my bed and yelled ''somebody fuck me'' and then i woke up

ahhh!!! i love that dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dance Drool
finger fucker XD
Geek
finger fucker XD
December 3rd, 2009 at 01:01pm
iAmSoBeautiful :3:
finger fucker XD:

ahhh!!! i love that dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dance Drool

Same just had it last night Lick

Blog
December 3rd, 2009 at 01:06pm
Lick niiice *thumbs up*
finger fucker XD
Geek
finger fucker XD
December 3rd, 2009 at 01:09pm
very Lick
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
December 25th, 2009 at 10:42am
I had a dream where I was going to get in our CR-V and go someplace with my parents, but the weird thing was that every seat in it was filled with a child's car seat. So then Tré appeared out of nowhere to try and calm me down - since I was almost hysterical at that point - and we left soon after.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
December 26th, 2009 at 01:47pm
I've dreamt that Green Day is on tour or on a Music awards,and when Billie Joe,Mike and Tré,I walk besides Tré,pose on the red carpet,somebody shoot me (Obviously somebody that loves Tré and hate me). The last I see is Tré and then I faint. I wake up in the ambulance when I hear Tré talking to Billie Joe. Mike notices that I've waked up and tries to explain what just happened. I ask for Tré,and he tries to calm me down when I realize that I've been shot.

On the hospital I dream that Mike and Billie Joe are worried about Tré,cause he´s worried about me. Tré cries in secret when Billie Joe sees it. He tells Tré that all is going to be alright.

I wake up and the first I see is Mike. I ask for Tré again,and Mike says that he's gone. I wonder where he is,and then he comes into the room crying.

Then I woke up. Sad I hope that I'll dream this wonderful,but yet horrible,dream tonight again. I think this dream is part wonderful cause Tré loves and cares about me.
Register