I like it cause Spike is on a swing.. In a suit tehe
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 16th, 2007 at 02:30am
Peardrops:
I like it cause Spike is on a swing.. In a suit tehe
Isn't it the same suit he wears in Tabula Rasa? [where Willow does that spell and they all forget who they are lmfao]
And in Giles' dream where he's in black and white and doing publicity photos or something lmfao lmfao Giles calls him a sideshow freak or something lmfao :/ I recorded it LOL
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 21st, 2007 at 03:33am
OOO! I ve been away from the computer for awhile because I bought Seasons 5,6,7 of Buffy :O:O:O I would've bought season 3 too but I didn't have enough money :[ and they didn't have any other seasons anyway. You know which one is a good episode now that I have watched them through and through "The Body" when Buffys mom dies :[ [dont get me wrong i loved Joyce] but the episode was so well made and believable. [how Buffy/Everyone reacted] Also I loved the touch of how the was no backround music in the whole episode, it made it feel more disorenting[sp]
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
August 21st, 2007 at 01:41pm
Yeah it was a sad episode, but it felt like they dragged on the whole Joyce is dying thing... I know it's based around real life but she's a vampire slayer, and that's the reason why I watched it.

But I have season 1 and season 6 of Buffy on VHS. Oh and season 4 of Angel.

I might download some episodes of Buffy and Angel now, I feel like watching it again and Sky don't show it that often.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 22nd, 2007 at 06:22pm
I havent seen season 1 like...ever :/ Seasons 3-7 Ive seen a couple of times season 2 Ive only seen a bit of, I think only the one where Spike and Drusilla come to town. I really need to buy all the seasons .-. I really wanna watch Angel but its only on at 4 in da morning :O
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
August 27th, 2007 at 11:51pm
My friend has all the Buffy/Angel DVDs. ._. I borrow them a lot. tehe
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
August 28th, 2007 at 04:16am
I had a mini Angel marathon the other day. :]
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
August 29th, 2007 at 07:43pm
Haha osm. I got crazed with watching Angel series 3, but the only good one I found was dual English/Spanish and it gave me a headache. Molly
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
September 1st, 2007 at 04:29am
Yeah, currently watching Angel season 4....Ive missed some episodes though :[
One thing that Im kinda not crazy about is the Conner and Cordy thing thats going on. I like both characters but Im bummed that Cordy didn't get to tell Angel she loved him the first time :/
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2008 at 09:57pm
robotchicken.:
Yeah, currently watching Angel season 4....Ive missed some episodes though :[
One thing that Im kinda not crazy about is the Conner and Cordy thing thats going on. I like both characters but Im bummed that Cordy didn't get to tell Angel she loved him the first time :/

I LOVE BUFFY AND ANGEL!!! Dance
I found that the 4th season of Angel a little weird w/cordy + connor thing, i think that lowered the reviews and viewing stats. That's my opinion. But, I loved every other season. My favorite character was shortlived and was named Doyle. IRISH ACCENT= HOTNESS!!!

Buffy was amazing, well played SMG. I think she should do the conventions, it's fair to us, plus, it'll show her that she was well loved as Buffy. My favorite season is a tie between Seasons 2,5 &7, I loved all three of them. Especially season 2, Angel +Buffy Romance and Spike and Drusilla. I can't get enough of it. Con Shake Ah
ree-ee-annan
King For A Couple Of Days
ree-ee-annan
January 20th, 2008 at 09:52am
I never really got into Angel...
I remember watching an episode of it on my Grandma's birthday, about 4 years ago...
My dad thought I would like it because it had Angel in it.
No no no.
Haha.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
January 20th, 2008 at 09:58am
Same here, actually.
Tbh, the only Angel episodes I got excited about were the ones that Spike were in. lmfao
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
January 22nd, 2008 at 02:16pm
SEASON 4 ANGEL FTW.

I swear I made this thread. Obvs not. It was probably on Mibba where I made it. XD

I haven't watched Buffy/Angel in sooooo long. Dx
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
January 22nd, 2008 at 10:40pm
Buffy and Angel disappointed me in the end.
Cheech.
Cheech.
January 23rd, 2008 at 03:12pm
the other day i got a real urge to watch the episode in series one of Angel when Spike comes to L.A... but i only have that season on video and i've thrown my video player away. so i was stuck to watching series 5. Still wtih the spikeness =]
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
January 23rd, 2008 at 05:01pm
Everyone at college is now "omg James Marsters!" 'cause he was in Torchwood lmfao

Me and my best mate are like "Bitch plz. He's been ours since Year 6."
We're now in Year 13 =]
ree-ee-annan
ree-ee-annan
January 27th, 2008 at 04:49pm
James Marsters is lush tbh.
I didn't know he was in Torchwood.
Probably because I don't watch it haha.
ValentineMichael.
Geek
ValentineMichael.
January 28th, 2008 at 09:33pm
I knew he was gonna be on Torchwood sometime but I never bothered to figure out when, mostly cause I don't watch the series >_<
Aleysia!
Jackass
Aleysia!
January 29th, 2008 at 04:53am
Angel and Buffy both amazing shows but the first seasons of angel were better then the first seasons of buffy. Buffy season 5 plus was awesome though (im biased i love Spuffy). Angel and cordy should've gotten together the chemistry was electric!
Cheech.
Cheech.
January 29th, 2008 at 05:53am
Peardrops:
Everyone at college is now "omg James Marsters!" 'cause he was in Torchwood lmfao

Me and my best mate are like "Bitch plz. He's been ours since Year 6."
We're now in Year 13 =]

My whole school years we're dedicated to Spike And Angel getting it on. lmfao. From about me being about.. 12 or something I dunno.. teh first time i watched Buffy it scared me lmfao!

Oh my i think back now to my school books. lmfao. They we're comlpetly covered in either Angel or Spike.

My German Oral was even about James Marsters.. and i tihnk I wrote about David Boreanaz in my English exam lmfao... And Green Day. oH jeeeze.
Register