Tré's Quotes

AuthorMessage
Isaac Clarke
King For A Couple Of Days
Isaac Clarke
May 27th, 2006 at 02:29pm
"Well, the crowd feeds off our energy and we feed off of their's and in the end we all end up eating eachother..... wait, that didn't come out right."

"Gardening tip #5: Never jack off a cactus. You'll only hurt your hand.... and the cactus' feelings."
Malin
Malin
May 27th, 2006 at 02:37pm
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
BillieJoe*:
when asked what he does when he is NOT lpaying music:

"Well...i dunno...since im always playing music. but i suppose...if i wasn't playing music...i would enjoy some...SEXXXXX!"

xD god i love him Cool

lmfao
where does he say that?

the idiot club Laughing its a Q&A video...

aww damn it. idiot club. i wanna be in it Evil or Very Mad
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade
Board Parasite
May 27th, 2006 at 02:39pm
"Im gonna stick the microphone in the microwave..."

Retard
cactus.
Falling In Love With The Board
cactus.
May 27th, 2006 at 02:40pm
"Im gonna stick the microphone in the microwave..."

Retard

I love that part <3 Laughing
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 27th, 2006 at 03:42pm
I have a homosexual crush on most adoscelents
snow job.
Geek
snow job.

Mibba
May 27th, 2006 at 08:10pm
It Had to Be You.:
"I object. I object to any killing at all. You know, it's terrible what happened and I think retaliation definitely makes sense and it's definitely one option. But, personally, I prefer peace. You know, maybe I'm just being ignorant and shortsighted, you know, it's true I'm not running the government, I'm not running the United States. I just don't think that killing people is a good way to remedy people dying. Martin Luther King Jr., said that you can murder a murderer but you can never murder murder itself."

Clap

that was one of the best, most knowledgable (sp) things he ever said <3 bless him.

So true, when you think about it, Tre can be smarter than the gov, who really isn't that smart, but I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'll just say that that was a great quote...
Board Parasite
May 27th, 2006 at 08:14pm
Rage & Love:
It Had to Be You.:
"I object. I object to any killing at all. You know, it's terrible what happened and I think retaliation definitely makes sense and it's definitely one option. But, personally, I prefer peace. You know, maybe I'm just being ignorant and shortsighted, you know, it's true I'm not running the government, I'm not running the United States. I just don't think that killing people is a good way to remedy people dying. Martin Luther King Jr., said that you can murder a murderer but you can never murder murder itself."

Clap

that was one of the best, most knowledgable (sp) things he ever said <3 bless him.

So true, when you think about it, Tre can be smarter than the gov, who really isn't that smart, but I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'll just say that that was a great quote...

couldnt have said it better myself Wink
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
May 27th, 2006 at 08:57pm
Rage & Love:
It Had to Be You.:

Clap

couldnt have said it better myself Wink
The only reason why the Government is bad is because of the asshole we have in power right now.
I fought the lawn.
Idiot
I fought the lawn.
May 28th, 2006 at 01:43am
Orange Mocha Frappucchino.

Classic.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 28th, 2006 at 07:05am
"Shut your vagina, Oakland rules"
m58694
Geek
m58694
May 28th, 2006 at 08:10am
That's how you get your pickle tickled...^^
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 28th, 2006 at 08:32am
KissMeI'mContagious:
That's how you get your pickle tickled...^^

..."you have to concur" lol
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 28th, 2006 at 02:55pm
"Now let me go...drop the kids...at the pool..."

"WE'RE STILL LOST HOMIE! WE'RE STILL LOST!!" - God I fuckin' love that one it cracks me up every time
Board Parasite
May 28th, 2006 at 03:04pm
"I dont want you to get the wrong idea...not all liberals smoke lettuce..."
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 28th, 2006 at 04:18pm
It Had to Be You.:

Clap

I don't agree, but it doesn't said like anything Tre would say. So it does sound intelligent.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 28th, 2006 at 04:21pm
"I dont want you to get the wrong idea...not all liberals smoke lettuce..."

Yes they do.

I didn't say that.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 28th, 2006 at 04:29pm
"I'm still the guinea pig if there are any drugs thrown on stage."

"Being a drumhead got me where I am now, so I'll stay a drumhead until I die. When I go they'll bury me in an Anvil case [a drum case] - with wheels."

In 1997, Tré explained something about his concert finales to Rhythm magazine...

"It's kind of like percussive acrobatics. I jump through the kit using my body as a battering ram. Everything flies away and I throw everything back into a pile and light it. I've been to hospital with third-degree burns on my face; my head's been on fire. This one here [pointing to a scar] is from a melting stick bag - I was picking it off for months. And another right here, where it healed over a bit of melted s**t that had burned right through the skin. I wondered why the scar was black, so I took my knife and carved up my leg, and there was this piece of plastic."

"Yeah, made a urethra, some foreskin and some, like, weird veins and stuff. But the thing's lumpier'n hell..."

"That's f**king right, I'm here to say f**k a whole f**king bunch of f**king times so f**king f**king down-f**king-load this f**king s**t - f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k - ha haaaaa..."
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 28th, 2006 at 04:30pm
TreCoolFluffedMyGarfield:

"Being a drumhead got me where I am now, so I'll stay a drumhead until I die. When I go they'll bury me in an Anvil case [a drum case] - with wheels."

In 1997, Tré explained something about his concert finales to Rhythm magazine...

"It's kind of like percussive acrobatics. I jump through the kit using my body as a battering ram. Everything flies away and I throw everything back into a pile and light it. I've been to hospital with third-degree burns on my face; my head's been on fire. This one here [pointing to a scar] is from a melting stick bag - I was picking it off for months. And another right here, where it healed over a bit of melted s**t that had burned right through the skin. I wondered why the scar was black, so I took my knife and carved up my leg, and there was this piece of plastic."

"Yeah, made a urethra, some foreskin and some, like, weird veins and stuff. But the thing's lumpier'n hell..."

"That's f**king right, I'm here to say f**k a whole f**king bunch of f**king times so f**king f**king down-f**king-load this f**king s**t - f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k - ha haaaaa..."

lmfao where are them quotes from
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 28th, 2006 at 04:39pm
greendayjunkie:

www.trecool.co.uk

It's a sweet website!
Board Parasite
May 28th, 2006 at 06:06pm
greendayjunkie:

www.trecool.co.uk

It's a sweet website!

Surprised im a member and i love it there!

i must have not seen that one Laughing oh god love that man!
Register