just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
August 20th, 2006 at 10:45pm
yeah. no sad Tre. I like happy Tre Very Happy
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
August 20th, 2006 at 10:50pm
Maybe I should be posting things about his relationship atm, and not talk about how sexy and hot and amazing nd talented and wonderful and funny and crazy and lovable tre cool is...
Jimmy's_Rebel
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jimmy's_Rebel
August 22nd, 2006 at 07:37am
Love my insanity:
Maybe I should be posting things about his relationship atm, and not talk about how sexy and hot and amazing nd talented and wonderful and funny and crazy and lovable tre cool is...

but then what fun would that be... Very Happy
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
August 22nd, 2006 at 02:29pm
Jimmy's_Rebel:
Love my insanity:

I like the way you think.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
August 28th, 2006 at 02:00pm
I was thinking the VMAs are this week. And Green Day will be there. So if Tre is with the girl he was last year. Then we'll know he is dating her. But if he is alone they might have broke up or if he's with another girl he might of broke up with her. I guess we'll find out. Smile
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
August 28th, 2006 at 02:57pm
I have to watch the VMA's this eyar. I didnt watch last year. *gasp* thank you!
m58694
Geek
m58694
September 2nd, 2006 at 04:06am
Love my insanity:
I have to watch the VMA's this eyar. I didnt watch last year. *gasp* thank you!
Me too,i need to see it !
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 2nd, 2006 at 06:50am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
I was thinking the VMAs are this week. And Green Day will be there. So if Tre is with the girl he was last year. Then we'll know he is dating her. But if he is alone they might have broke up or if he's with another girl he might of broke up with her. I guess we'll find out. Smile

I thought that they didnt show up on the VMAs this year Confused
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
September 2nd, 2006 at 10:05am
Jimmy's_Rebel:
Love my insanity:

But, thats exactly what the thread is about, if you wanna talk about how 'sexy and crazy' he is, talk about it in the Talk about... thread
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
September 2nd, 2006 at 10:07am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:

Tré didnt have a girl with him at last years VMA's, he did at this years Grammies, however.
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
September 4th, 2006 at 05:27pm
Does anybody have a picture of the girl he took to the Grammies? If so, can I have the picture? Or can you post it
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 4th, 2006 at 05:56pm
greendayjunkie:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:

Tré didnt have a girl with him at last years VMA's, he did at this years Grammies, however.

Oh ya.
Tre the Cool.
Jackass
Tre the Cool.

Mibba
September 5th, 2006 at 06:05pm
did anyone see if he had a girl with him at this years VMA's. I watched it but didn't see Green Day anywhere...
Squishy Cool
Idiot
Squishy Cool
September 5th, 2006 at 07:12pm
~*~I_Love_Tré_Cool~*~:
did anyone see if he had a girl with him at this years VMA's. I watched it but didn't see Green Day anywhere...

Green Day wasn't at this year's VMA's. They're in the studio right now.
Tre the Cool.
Jackass
Tre the Cool.

Mibba
September 5th, 2006 at 07:12pm
o ok... I thought someone said they were going to be at the VMA's.
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
September 15th, 2006 at 10:09am
Huh?
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
September 15th, 2006 at 12:30pm
Tré's Current Dating Status:

With me.

So ner.
Minimouse
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Minimouse
September 19th, 2006 at 02:33pm
I hope Tre finds a good woman soon, he looks so lonely on the Idiot Club videos. Heck, I hope I find a good man soon also. Wink
Verbatim.
Verbatim.
September 20th, 2006 at 04:54pm
Minimouse:
I hope Tre finds a good woman soon, he looks so lonely on the Idiot Club videos. Heck, I hope I find a good man soon also. Wink

Yeah, I hope he finds somebody. Wether it's me or not. If he's happy, i'm happy Smile

But maybe he's happy as he is? Who knows. It's for him to think about, and it's for him to keep to himself.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
September 21st, 2006 at 04:50am
I Am The Milky Bar Kid:
Minimouse:

Yeah, I hope he finds somebody. Wether it's me or not. If he's happy, i'm happy Smile

But maybe he's happy as he is? Who knows. It's for him to think about, and it's for him to keep to himself.

well there you go minimouse get your adting shoes on and chase him.
Register