Tré's Current Dating Status

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2006 at 04:03pm
sheepinthebiggreencity:

well who's that girl who's has her hand in his hand or smth an who's sittin next to tre?

As of now we think she is named Megan and is his current Girlfriend.
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade
Board Parasite
May 26th, 2006 at 04:03pm
sheepinthebiggreencity:

well who's that girl who's has her hand in his hand or smth an who's sittin next to tre?

thats "Megan" that Grammy girl we were talking about...supposedly a current gf. thats why we are confused...
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
May 26th, 2006 at 04:05pm
owwwwwww but tre is too ...special for a girlfriend..... Laughing
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2006 at 04:07pm
sheepinthebiggreencity:
No he isnt. Don't be dissin on Tre Cool
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
May 26th, 2006 at 04:09pm
ok lol Laughing
Board Parasite
May 26th, 2006 at 04:09pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

i think she means that no girl deserves Tre..cause he is too special (in a good way) Wink

but whoever he is with, or ends up with him, should concider herself one of the luckiest ladies in the world Cool
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
May 26th, 2006 at 04:11pm
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

i think she means that no girl deserves Tre..cause he is too special (in a good way) Wink

but whoever he is with, or ends up with him, should concider herself one of the luckiest ladies in the world Cool
Yup, I agree with you Bethany. Although whomever Tre finally decides to take as his wife or girlfriend will likely be someone very special as well. Smile
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
May 26th, 2006 at 04:31pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

100% agree
Kookie1099
Idiot
Kookie1099
May 26th, 2006 at 04:39pm
Tre is not married he just wears a P.i.m.p ring lol
Board Parasite
May 26th, 2006 at 04:40pm
Kookie1099:
Tre is not married he just wears a P.i.m.p ring lol

yeah but...we were talking abuot some other things...i just used the pic of him with a ring on his left ring finger as an example...
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
May 26th, 2006 at 06:22pm
wheres the picture of him with a wedding ring
TresFine
TresFine
May 26th, 2006 at 06:26pm
sheepinthebiggreencity:

that girl was probably a one night stand.since she was at the grammys then no where else with him.

she probably begged him to go or something.since he was hissant about kissing her.he got up to leave to go get his award,then was like i guess since everyone else kissed maybe i should too.

Her: Please tre can i go
Tre: no dammit
her:please i will be good
Tre: fine i guess
Board Parasite
May 26th, 2006 at 06:26pm
TresFine:

not relaly a wedding ring...

but lots of people were making a big deal about him having a ring on his left ring finger...but who knows why it was there...

Kookie1099
Idiot
Kookie1099
May 26th, 2006 at 06:28pm
TresFine:

but lots of people were making a big deal about him having a ring on his left ring finger...but who knows why it was there...

I swear to god that is a p.i.m.p ring I mean look at it in all its glory
Board Parasite
May 26th, 2006 at 06:28pm
TresFine:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

that girl was probably a one night stand.since she was at the grammys then no where else with him.

she probably begged him to go or something.since he was hissant about kissing her.he got up to leave to go get his award,then was like i guess since everyone else kissed maybe i should too.

i dont think he was getting up without kissing her...he just looked over at the others...
there is no guarantee whether she was a one night stand or not...just because we havent seen her with him anywhere...
i wouldnt say she and him were going steady either...so its hard to say for sure.
TresFine
TresFine
May 26th, 2006 at 06:30pm
TresFine:

oh nah that dont look like no wedding band.more like a ring he picked out for himself and maybe it only fit that finger
Board Parasite
May 26th, 2006 at 06:31pm
Kookie1099:
TresFine:

I swear to god that is a p.i.m.p ring I mean look at it in all its glory

i know but every pic you see him in with his pimp ring, it is on his right hand. people just got suspicious at first (i mean, after seeing him with a girl and all) and jumped to extremes.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2006 at 06:33pm
TresFine:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

i dont think he was getting up without kissing her...he just looked over at the others...
there is no guarantee whether she was a one night stand or not...just because we havent seen her with him anywhere...
i wouldnt say she and him were going steady either...so its hard to say for sure.
He took her to the Grammies. A cornucopia of media coverage. He wouldnt have taken a one night stand to the Grammies. He wouldn't have brought a one night stand to the most talked about night in music. They held hands the whole time, When they got up to accept the award, she scooted closer to Brittney and Adrienne too, if she didn't know them that welkl she wouldnt have.

Thats my take on it anyways. Cool
TresFine
TresFine
May 26th, 2006 at 06:36pm
maybe shes one of brittneys or adriennes friends
Board Parasite
May 26th, 2006 at 06:36pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TresFine:
sheepinthebiggreencity:

He took her to the Grammies. A cornucopia of media coverage. He wouldnt have taken a one night stand to the Grammies. He wouldn't have brought a one night stand to the most talked about night in music. They held hands the whole time, When they got up to accept the award, she scooted closer to Brittney and Adrienne too, if she didn't know them that welkl she wouldnt have.

Thats my take on it anyways. Cool

yeah i totally agree with you on that. it was an extremely important event, and they looked very close. and like you said...she looked so proud of him and all when he went up there.

i think thats why he hadnt brought a girl to an event in a long time...he was looking for the right one to bring...and she just happened to be the special lady Cool

he knows what he's doing.
Register